Who Writes Today's History?

Discussion in 'History' started by jmpet, May 30, 2011.

1. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

Billy,
    There is no mention of a blockade 1 year before Sumter in ANY paper from the time.

These papers are readily available, so IF there was a blockade prior to Sumter it would be in ALL the papers.

It's not.

http://genealogy.about.com/gi/o.htm...son.lib.la.us/genealogy/NewOrleansBeeMain.htm

http://nobee.jefferson.lib.la.us/Vol-054/11_1860/1860_11_0001.pdf

So now you are just making BS up.

Right up until just before Sumter Buchanan was president and clearly he did not believe in a military solution to the States Seceding.

Arthur

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

I think you are probably correct. I only looked at a couple of front pages of the New Orleans paper you gave link to. More important than the absence of reference to blockade was fact that some ship sailing to Europe were given. I did not know France had "Princes" but one was returning to France after a warm visit to the city.

In one of your earlier links, I did note that a steamer was fired upon by Southern forces on 9 Jan 1861 and several minor military depots in SC were captured by the south. Thus it does seem that the conflict had a non-blockade cause earlier than the firing on Ft. Sumter that was causing SC to want to leave the union but I am not enough interested to try to learn it. (I don't search much, but you are good at that.) Those old news papers being on line is great, but are hard to read and mainly seem to be mostly adds.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

You talking about the Civil War in America . Oh My God . The Chapman Affair . Have any of you heard of that ? If that little incident went different the South might a had a better chance . It was a gold shipment to leave out of the San Francisco bay . The Captain got drunk and the authorities caught wind of what was going down and the ship of gold never made it out of the bay and the parties involved all got arrested. When the war ended they were let free , but latter at least one of em was recharged with war crimes and was sent to prison in New York city . He escaped and as he was in the water swimming away he took a bottle of whiskey out of his pocket and toasted the warden . Then he swam to New York City and made his way to Canada were he took a boat to Europe. After some time he came back to America and eventually ended up as care taker of a Ranch in Texas called the El Matador Ranch were he was buried in an unmarked grave . Guess what ? Some Historians found His Grave and now want to make it a historical site . His name was Ridgely Greathouse . My dad has the letter he wrote his sister telling her about his great escape from prison . Now That is some new old history for ya

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. kx000 Valued Senior Member

History has always been written by the victor.. the Illuminati rights our history books.

8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Apart from when it isn't.

Oh boy....
    Crank.

9. kx000 Valued Senior Member

What, and what? Just because you have a different POV doesn't mean you can criticize mine. I can support pleanty factual, and speculative evidance that supports the act of a seceret organization attempting to take over the world, that has been in play since the times of the great Egyptian civilization, including a speech by the late JFK, who was assinated, with a murder case still very wide open.

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Um, of course it does.

Factual evidence?
    I doubt it very much.

11. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Yes, i have it in great amounts, as do many people. The problem is, proving a secret society with unlimited resources is nearly impossible.

12. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

I'm aware there are other cranks. But factual evidence?

13. kx000 Valued Senior Member

Yes things that actually happend that prove a plan. Too bad The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is written off as fake (for whatever reason :bugeye

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

. I can present evidence for days supporting the evil plot depicted in that document occuring today in our country and around the world.

I can also refrence personal accounts, and knowledge of a shadow government/ inner society workings, from prominent people such as John F. Kennedy, Osama Bin Laden, and Eminem/ Marshal Mathers, etc.

Think about this. The Illuminati is a factual, real thing. They exist, they are part of our history. The disput though is weather or not they are still around. Well they are. The illuminati was founded in America by Adam Weishaupt. "The great strength of our Order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place in its own name, but always concealed by another name, and another occupation." Now check this. The Illuminati has ALWAYS used symbolisim as a way to communicate.

. These guys own everything you need to own the world. I guess the logo is just a coincidance.

Under it reads "A new order of the ages" in Latin, similar to New World Order.

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the Field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it." - Woodrow Wilson.

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government which like a giant octopus sprawls its slimy length over city, state and nation. Like the octopus of real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen....At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard Oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers. The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties."

-New York City Mayor John F. Hylan, 1922

"From the days of Sparticus, Wieskhopf, Karl Marx, Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg, and Emma Goldman, this world conspiracy has been steadily growing. This conspiracy played a definite recognizable role in the tragedy of the French revolution. It has been the mainspring of every subversive movement during the 19th century. And now at last this band of extraordinary personalities from the underworld of the great cities of Europe and America have gripped the Russian people by the hair of their head and have become the undisputed masters of that enormous empire."

Winston Churchill, stated to the London Press, in l922.

"It's not the votes that count,
    it's who counts the votes."
    -- Josef Stalin --

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htmhttp://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

See Patriot Act

14. madethesame Banned Banned

i dont think wiki is always accurate. not in case of history but best for technology.