who will be the chosen one,

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by EmptyForceOfChi, Mar 20, 2006.

1. EmptyForceOfChi Banned Banned

i am very thankfull for your help, but it is not needed,

i understand and know already what your trying to teach me, i do realise, but the thing is i choose to keep the other side of me, why banish my evil,

when i can control it and use it at my own will for my own advantage, i dont have to be evil, i dont have to be good, i use both good and evil for my own advantage, i can control one as easily as the other, just like my overall ego, it is here right now i can control it and use it when needed.

i can be one, i can be the other, i can be neither of the 2,

i choose and therefore limitation is down.

peace.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

you may be mistaking the many aspects of your power....

your strenght is your strenght.. it is a nuetral force...

alignment on your part one way or another.... alters the potentialities of your chi / field / etc....

it would be a bad thing if i did not suggest... that there is not so much a YING AND YANG difference between good and evil...

as evil would have you believe....

evil would say they are equal oppisites.... left and right... ying and yang.

it is not so.

there is right... positive.... and then there is a scale declining in quality and potential from that originality.. the right.

i.e... maximum.. potential... is up.. and to the right.. the super hero you.

the left.. up and to the left.... evil super villian... is not stronger.

it is simply that the polarity... the energy.. is bent... curved... demeneted into .. what you admitiadly might call... evil.....
    towards whatever specific perversion the evil is enclined towards...
    be it killing small animals... or stabbing for the eyes... intnentionally.. and likeing it.
    or torturing others.... causing pain... rape.... molestation... everything in this world... which is an evil act....

is because the evil individual... allowed himself to use... his potential in evil ways....
    and afterwards... he still has potential... but now...

he is tainted... for reality records his deeds... and they cannot be erased.

they can be ignored... but they then imprint themselves in you in many ways, from
    Memories to your field and being and aura.. chi.. blah.. blah.. blahh.

it is easy to say.... rarrrgghhh.. i am evil and strong... but the evil part is only a misapplication of the potential you really have...

for instead of evil... you could have been doing some long term good.

im not saying you are a killer... im saying the entire idea that evil.. as a concept can ''''''NOT'''''' provide any person with an advantage in anyway.

a Paladin... is more than happy to kill... but he kills evil.

-MT

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. firdroirich A friend of The Friends Registered Senior Member

Don't know about any chosen one, but I marvel how groups of people wait for a "super person" to save them from what they all can clearly identify. In most cases they know what to do too, but wait still, on the river bank, for the water to pass that they may cross. Very perculiar about us humans.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

very observant... i agree... hence the problem.

few can wake up from this... and try... make commitments.. and just try.
    everyday... try harder.... each week harder..
    eventually.. you start doing things... real work.
    then you start working.

Are you ready to get to work?

-MT http://theempiricalchurch.blogspot.com/