Who wants to give Undecided another shot?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Stokes Pennwalt, Mar 30, 2005.

?

Repeal Undecided's ban?

Poll closed Apr 29, 2005.
  1. Let him back

13 vote(s)
    56.5%
  2. No way

6 vote(s)
    26.1%
  3. Remember Go-Bots? They were like the Transformers only with less of a marketing base. I kind of wish

4 vote(s)
    17.4%
  1. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

It's ok, I know I pwn you in the discussion about the stupidity of the masses and the self.

/sneaks up behind you, STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB STAB

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dreamwalker Whatever Valued Senior Member

Whatever you're talking about, just to not appear undecided, I would also say (and vote, sadly the poll is closed) that Undecided should return, I rather liked him.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

hush, hush, I've not even taken time to read the latest spam-mail from you considering that theme. they take too much of my time

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

Jaa, jaa, my word was last, you gave up, I pwn! ^__^

8. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

I wanted to beat Undecided upside the head most of the time... but he was a good person to argue with. Excessively loud arguements are the entire point of the politics forum, after all.

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

I found his opinons and avatars esthetically pleasing. If such a thing is possible.

10. whitewolf asleep under the juniper bush Registered Senior Member

11. wesmorris Nerd Overlord - we(s):1 of N Valued Senior Member

Bullshit.

That little bitch couldn't construct an argument to save his pathetic ass. He was the cheapest fraud in this place. An enclopedia with a cancerous attitude. I'm glad that piece of shit is toast. I hope he's fed to the birds.

He had potential, but ZERO depth in which to allow it to flourish. Never dealt with a more shallow asshat. Maybe someday he'll grow out of it. For the sake of any potential offspring, I hope so.

I think the only think he offered the "community" was seething hate. Debate is great, but he did not debate. He evaded, twisted, spun, flipped, lied, insulted, hypocritifcated and was just gawdaweful obnoxious. The place is better without him.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2005
  12. Arquibus Master of Useless Information Registered Senior Member

Undecided...hmmmm. I think I had some hostile arguments with him. Or maybe not. My memory isn't very good, I can't decide...Oh well. I'd say give him another shot, being that I'm a very forgiving person and I don't know exactly what he did. If it was mainly because of his insulting nature, than I personally believe it shouldn't have been a permanent banning. Even if he was insulting a mod, he didn't do any permanent damage by that, so he shouldn't get a permanent judgement. Of course, I'm weirdly idealistic like that, so I suppose I could be full of crap.

13. Roman Banned Banned

Everyone does that here, at least those that dally in the poliforums. It only bothers you when you disagree with them. Otherwise, they sound like they're making sense.