Who the hell are these people!?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by Mr. Hamtastic, Sep 2, 2008.

1. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

Well, I'm 5'7 and 130 lbs. People tell me I'm really thin, but I don't think I'm that skinny. I have a really young looking face and people often mistake me for a 12 year old who has undergone precocious puberty (that's never stops being annoying). I wear pinkish-red plastic framed glasses and I love shoes (hence my avatar). My hair is short and I wear it in a curly afro. Its dark brown, sometimes it's black and sometimes it's red depends on what season it is. I have really long legs and a short torso, my whole life people have told me I look like a Barbie doll, I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not. I love wearing clothes that show off my legs, but I tend to just wear jeans all of the time.
    I'm very athletic which I think surprises people all of the time because they expect much from me. I'll play any sport (except anything that involves water, I don't like being wet). I practice and teach martial arts at a military base not to brag, but I'm really good. I love to laugh and I love cartoons and comedy sitcoms.
    Up until a few years ago I was really stuck up and thought I knew everything there was to know about everything. I thought boys and sex were a complete waste of time, so I went out of my way to make clear to all of the boys in my school I was not available. So people thought I was an uptight Christian girl who was saving myself for marriage. I'm very reserved so I think people still think that about me, until they get to know me.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. tim840 Registered Senior Member

Im 15 years old, living in Upland, California, America. Im about 5'9" or so, pretty skinny, with blue-green eyes and wavy dark-blond hair. I usually dress in jeans and a polo shirt or something medium-nice like that. Im reall shy, dont like opening up to people and talking about my feelings/emotions. I have liked the same girl for 3 years (I know its kinda lame). I am argumentative, and I usully have strong opinions, especially on politics and history (my favorite subject). I am not very creative, though I wish I was; I have been told I am a very predictable, person; I prefer to read nonfiction as opposed to fiction - always histories - so I have a good deal of knowledge about the past, although I hate to correct my teachers because I don't want to be seen as pretentious. I would like to be a teacher, a writer, a diplomat, or a politician after finishing with my education - Im a junior in high school right now. I am in 3 Advanced Placement classes this year, not in any extracurricular activities, which Im worried about because colleges, I know, want students that do extrcurricular activities. I am in Boy Scouts, working on my Eagle Project (planned for October); on Saturday nights, I play piano for tips at a restaurant, and usually make between $40 and $60. I am a Christian, although not a great one - I dont read the Bible very often, nor do I pray a lot - but I have never reall doubted the existence of God. I believe in apologetics, which is the use of science to prove an old-earth Christian model of creationism, although I havent read any of the books I have about it - I just dont like scence. My least favorite subject by far. I think this is already too much. Oh well :shrug:

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. SlowDeath Closed eyes but still I see! Registered Senior Member

We spend a lifetime being objective and the troubles only seem to start when we look inward.

The problem is we need to self reflect to know ourselves...What a conundrum!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

I am ever evolving, adapting and learning everyday.

8. SlowDeath Closed eyes but still I see! Registered Senior Member

I want world peace: ------------------- I do not want apathy
    I want honesty: ----------------------- I do not want ego's
    I want pleasure: ---------------------- I do not want pain
    I want understanding: ----------------- I do not want morons
    I want love: --------------------------- I do not want hate

I want pleasure but not pain so how do I know this is pleasurable when the comparison is not available?

Therefore I want the YING and only non connected understanding of the YANG.

9. BlueMoose Guest

Online Poker Player, developing, profitable, above amateur.
    Developing Guitar Player, just a hobby, acoustic fingerstyle technique.
    Pool Billiard Player, not so much anymore than in the past, but I would challenge everybody here in a heartbeat to 9-ball for best of 9 frames, lets say 100 $

Interests; Wonders of Nature and Human Mind, History, Religion/Astrotheology/Occultism,
    Psychology, Politics and everything in Nature. And Betting about Sports.

Work history: Electronic Assembly, Fiber Glass Boats, Road Building, Cellular Phones Repair , Robotic (surface mounting device, SMD) Assembly line operator, house electricity installer, at the moment unemployment by my own will, I have paid my taxes and fees

Thats me.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2008
  10. The_Dream_Waker Registered Member

Who the Hell am I?

I'll tell ya exactly who the hell I am. I'm the nightmares you dream about making you wake up shivering all over.....I am the Harbinger of Death.....I am The Dream Waker...I will take your purity, I will take your spiritual and physical essence for my own pleasure.....I am the one you see in the future who causes devastation.....you shall see.....the times ahead shall worsen for the best of my cause and my rise to power......

11. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

So, you work for the tax authorities.

12. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

So you're the erection fairy? I always wondered if I'd get to meet you. You should come around while I'm awake more.

13. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

I am a true Scorpio.....every mans nightmare!

14. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

My first marriage was to a scorpio... amazing in bed, but jeezus she could be difficult.

Current marriage is a leo. As long as I pet her frequently, things go ok.

15. shorty_37 Go! Canada Go! Registered Senior Member

Ha Ha....I can be difficult but on the otherhand if you can get through that I can be very rewarding.

16. laladopi time for change. Registered Senior Member

Here's me:
    I'm pretty outgoing, I spend every single day with my boyfriend. I like watching basketball. I LOVE KITTIES (I have one named baby flow) I like scarfs and comfy pants. I drink a lot of water and tea. i love to cook, clean and cuddle. I want to be an interior designer or a professor of philosophy. I'm very considerate of peoples feelings. I love to listen, except when you are pathetic and boring. I know how to fight. I love my Mommy. I am very imaginative, observant, and hava whole buncha commonsense, and i accidentally get angry when people lack it :]