Who likes gothic girls?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by A4Ever, Dec 4, 2002.

1. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Infraction issued to Prince James for trolling, meaningless content and infraction abuse. Reviving threads isn't against any forum rules. Get over it. I understand that it annoys you but your response is invariably far more annoying - I sense that I'm not the only person who thinks this.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2007
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

reversed both infractions because this is the cesspool.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Common sense is all I ask. Why kill a chicken before a monkey? They each have equally valid contributions to make to society.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Meanwhile Banned Banned

I think that's something you should all be reviewing.

Someone start a thread/poll about it? Threads such as these have a place in your chain of events; they belong in an era that can no longer be replicated. Several of SciF's best posted in that thread. Now it's out of place, dislodged, exiled, banished. Seriously, now you've got a leak in your archives. You're now inconsistent.

:lightbulb:

Make copies, or better yet an alias pointing to an original thread should anything after a year be revived; that way, no risk of sabotaging what was never meant to be desecrated. Or I suppose this is technically too extravagant. Otherwise, turn the place upside down, right?

8. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

There you go, distancing yourself again. This is just as much your forum as mine. In fact more so, since you seem to fuss over it rather a lot - perhaps you invest it with far more importance than I do?
    Ah yes, that semi-mythical Golden Age again. I revived a thread myself a few days back. Now let me see if I can find it.. ah yes - here it is.

I wasn't around during this Golden Age so I can't really comment on how wonderful it all was, what marvellous characters they all were, how the post quality has declined, how much younger policemen look these days, etc. - nor would I want to. Those days are gone; live with it. If you don't like the forum as is, find another one, or do something else - the choice is yours (and mine, and everyone's).

I did 'meet' gendanken briefly, towards the latter end of her career and - I have to say - I would like to see that scabby old witch back. She seems like a lot of fun.

But, as for the rest of it, it's a case of not missing what you've never had. And it's the people who keep harping on about it who are the real necromancers (actually... necrophiliacs). As I see it there's only one good reason not to post in a thread - and that's if it's locked. Otherwise, anyone is free to post on any thread on this site, as and when they please. There's no point in responding directly and exclusively to posters who have long since left, granted - but if anyone has a new angle to cover that hasn't been dealt with in the thread then they should by all means post it. Even if all of the original posters have left there are still plenty of people around who would be willing to take a fresh look at the issues. Sorry if this bores some of the forum elders, who've read the thread already before most of us were born.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Tough shit - if it doesn't interest you go away and do something else.

Stop insinuating that there's something special or sacred about old threads; there isn't. They're not the Holy Grail; they're just stupid words on a website on the internet. Get some perspective. Who cares if a thread is an hour old or a decade old? It's a non-issue. If you have something to contribute to a thread, do so. If you haven't, just shut the hell up - the war stories are getting boring now, grandad.

9. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

It's a chinese saying:
    Kill a chicken before a monkey.
    (Chinese original: Chinese Pinyin: Sha1 ji1 gei3 hou2 kan4.)

To warn the many by punishing a few.

My motto as a fasjism moderator

10. Meanwhile Banned Banned

Why, thank you for responding, Moderator RedArmy11. Perhaps I might explain myself further under this pigeon hole: Free thoughts.

Not at all. I'm going through a protracted phase and what you see is simply a glimpse of that phase; my oddish participation here as such is thus also affected. What appears to be distancing is in actuality probably something completely different.

Why, that's the kindest thing anyone has told me in a long while. I appreciate your sentiment.

I don't think I invest any more importance to this forum than I do to anything else where I make a personal appearance. But it isn't a question of appraising but of utilizing a subject matter to react to; all my reactions in anything mundane that I'm doing these days has a conscientious and dreary significance: reacting to the "new" ethics at SciF is almost like a breath of fresh air. I appreciate all of your presences. Really.

Nonsense. Just another substrata that is still very much a component, whether historically or not, of Sciforums.com. But like every layer in its time there is actuality and combustion. And I'm rather astonished at myself that I'm feeling protective towards the idea — not of preserving — but of not disestablishing so radically something that was built with just as much care and commitment as the current SciF wishes to establish for itself... The cesspool should serve in conjunction with current affairs, not with predated material that was then established, designated and stamped by Sciforums.com itself. Quite frankly I'm rather disappointed to behold a lite side to the current community. Lite, crispy, and cheap.

As long as the dates reflect origin, sure, why not. Continuance is always a good thing. But was the thread moved? to the cesspool? over several inane comments against well over a hundred?? Actually, it's abortion to rip something from its womb, correct?

But it isn't a question of not having experienced something directly but of respecting a correspondent integrity and more so if its in a historical context — a laborious responsibility that, huh?

So why harp on my reactions?

Of course I agree. Perhaps Stryder should be tuning in on your lecture for he locks revived threads. Anyway, I'm in perfect agreement that continuance is a good positive thing. But the cesspool is anything but positive. It's society's stamp of disapproval and rejection. Homelessness.

Getting uptight? Good.

Your words, not mine. And that is not how I feel—as I've just demonstrated.

Lite. Crispy. And cheap.

11. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

yeah, but do you like gothic girls?!?!

12. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Moderator!??? Over my dead body. I've neither the time nor the inclination.
    Fill your boots.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Snobbishness: you're too good for us. Shyness: you feel excluded. Disinterest: you don't want to belong. Feigned disinterest: you long to belong - to be loved - but you're terrified of rejection. None of the above?
    No-one cares.
    Words. On a forum. On the internet. A way of passing the time. Nothing more than that. If it's more than that to you, you need to take a break.
    All of the comments in that thread were inane. It was an inane concept that grew more inane as it developed. I don't care whether something's in the Cesspool or not. If I think it's worth reading, I'll read it. If the first few words bore me to tears I won't. It's location is immaterial.
    Integrity schmintegrity. I like dancing on the graves of the dead.
    Because there's just something so knock-kneed and bed-wettingly precious about your reactions that winds me right up. I just can't help it, it's like a red rag to a bull. You seem like a right toffee-nosed snob to me and that winds me up too. I'm a filthy, disgusting prole, me. I eat chips for us tea with the same fingers I've had up me bum and I hold no truck with you fancy, fairy-Mary London types coming up here like the Lord of the manor and trying to teach our grandmothers to suck eggs. Get off your high horse and pull that rod out of your arse, your farts stink just as much as mine, man.
    People are homeless because society disapproves of them? No, don't answer that, I don't want to know. Stryder, you arsehole: stop locking perfectly good threads and tell me why my pen drive doesn't work. Do something for your living, lad.
    Nah, not really. On the one hand I do think you're a mincing, simpering, pompous, anal, puffed-up self-important, uptight.. oh wait: what were we talking about again?

13. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

14. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Yes damnit! YES!!! AArrrggghhhh!

15. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

you say yes, but does that really mean you like gothic girls?
    Indeed, one most damn it if one wants to make dark loving with a gothic girl/demon/beast.

A double affirmative is a negative?
    Did the goth chick got you by the balls?

16. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

You got me monkey boy. I "like" them as sex toys, but not for a serious relationship. Too monolithic.

I have no problem with that.

No. A double negative is a positive. Any chain length of positives is still a positive.

It hurts sooo gooood!!!

17. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Monlithic as in space odyssey 2001, or as in a sexobject that is made or formed into or from a single item, ie not from multiple parts?

I disagree. This is a discussion forum. Whether you agree or disagree you should have a problem with a statement made by someone else.

That depends entirely on the circumstances. A chain of postives for a fan of chinese water torture can be a series of utter negatives for his object of hobby pursuit.

What about the rights of your balls? They are not just there for your pleasure. They have a duty towards their own genetic future.

18. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Similar to the last definition. As in a monolithic crystal of silicon. One dimensional, single layered, etc...

Well you sir are full of donkey excrement. My agreement or disagreement on a givin topic is not up for disagreement by anyone, especially a moderator. In this I agree with you. But only in the broadest sense. I completely disagree with the details of your argumant.

But only in a second, or third person perspective. For the individual, a chain of positives always leads to a positive, no matter what you say or what counter arguments you are about to bring up. There. I think that wraps that up.

They are my slaves and I will accept no input from them other than to beg for the occasional scratching of an itch.

19. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Don't you think that is an insult to the 3 goth chicks that are not one-dimensional. The ones that drink blood because they really aspire to be creatures of the underworld.

You are way out of line here. I am here in this thread as a concerned citizen defending the virtues of feminism. A nobal cause if they have nice breasts.

The wrapping is confined to the innerspace of your skull bones. A chain of positive events can lead to a certain person having a good life. He often does this however at the cost of other people, despite no evil intentions were present. That is how the devil works.
    Mark 3:26
    And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.

The geneva convention
    (b) To bring about, progressively and as soon as possible, the complete abolition of slavery in all its forrns.

I beg you Sir, to abide to the Geneva convention!!!

20. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

The sarcastic nature of this statement clearly marks you as a gothophobe and I will not stand for it. Goths deserve all of the respect they have earned as dark sexual appeasement tools.

Again, your clear lack of true concern is appalling. Referring to goth chicks as "feminine" is a vile affront. Please cease speaking of them as if their status as dark fantasy fulfillment vessels means nothing.

But you forget:
    Judges, 5:26 She put her hand to the nail, and her right hand to the workmen's hammer; and with the hammer she smote Sisera, she smote off his head, when she had pierced and stricken through his temples.

Be respectful of your goth implements of dark pleasure lest thou may also be smoten.

Who is this geneva? If she is worthy, then I may abide by her, if she pleases me. Otherwise, my balls will be unhappy and unleash their hidden powers upon her. Which will please me. Which may cause me to reevaluate my assessment of geneva as a gothic pleasure source.

21. draqon Banned Banned

Its a name of one of the girls in N i n t e n g i r l s.

22. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Oh my! I favorited that page for, umm... later use.

23. draqon Banned Banned

keep it on the low. JamesR might be lurking behind the corner.