Who is The U.S of A's Greatest Living Enemy?

Discussion in 'History' started by Epictetus, May 21, 2012.

1. Billy T Use Sugar Cane Alcohol car Fuel Valued Senior Member

The electoral college is not needed in the modern era, and should be dropped, but does little if any harm. On rare occasions, when it makes no difference, an elector will vote for himself to be POTUS, but so what if he wants to be a footnote in history?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. TAMallick Registered Member

USA is the enemy of USA. Because USA is a mixed cultured country and there is racism, like religious and color. So they will be destroyed by them.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. WINSTON Registered Member

greatest enemy of the usa are the oligarchs of the usa, military contractors, banksters, corporations etc.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

We have met the enemy, and it is US...

8. kx000 Valued Senior Member

What do propose, sir? I see we have a understanding of who the problem might be.

9. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

I know what I would propose.
    Lighten there budget. An changing the length politicians are in office. An make the politicians work part time..

10. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

Hey, Billy T does B&E mean breaking an entering?

11. scorpius a realist Valued Senior Member

hey at least when they die they wont go hungry,,,LOL

12. R1D2 many leagues under the sea. Valued Senior Member

He looks like the..( I may spell this wrong ) michelin man..

13. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

the obvious enemy of United States are groups of people who oppose international world control, people who oppose WTO, NATO. One single person as an enemy is no longer much of a problem, they can be easily removed/subdued/controlled. Insurgents/freedom fighters/terrorists/non-government backed groups who oppose huge company takeovers of foreign markets...this is the biggest enemy of United States. Current single enemies/leaders of United States; Chavez, Abdullah, Bashar, Guanglie, Kim, Putin ...

14. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

To answer to the original post... simply put, we are our OWN worst enemy, without question.

15. youreyes amorphous ocean Valued Senior Member

irrelevant. If US were its own enemy it would ultimately lead to national suicide. Clearly the pillars of Wall Street still stand...

16. Kittamaru Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Adieu, Sciforums. Valued Senior Member

Hardly - just look at our culture and what is happening to it... look at our society and it's views of itself... seriously, we are our own worst enemy in how we treat and (dis)respect ourselves as a country... and our leadership is tearing itself apart every campaign but that's just icing on the cake.

17. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

The members of any special interest group.