WHO is Mohammed?

Discussion in 'General Philosophy' started by chuuush, Oct 15, 2002.

1. jad Registered Member

Mohammad the womaniser

MOHAMMAD THE WOMENISER

Islam the religion that cant be imagined to be from one man?! whom he is Mohammad and one may like to take hem from an objective point of view who is this man what was he thinking in??? 1400 years ago when all the world was in darkness and retardation and tyrany and no place over earth u can find any spot of light! not in the persian empire of ruge steel and power of mighty kesrass nor under the flags of roman church of christians were persecutions and witch hunters and block of mind and soul was widly spread so tha christians fleed from roman lands to arabia the tribes waring lands wich were better place then rome to be free and practice the christianity banned by rome and the place were jews fleed too from the tyranity of christians of rome were was the light ??? were ??? and how was the thinking?? and how was mohammad and in what was Mohammad thinking?? if it was from his own soul

sunan abi Dawud , hadith 2146.
    the prophet said:- " dont beat your wifes the servants of ALLAH, then omar (ben alkhatab) came to the prophet and said: the women have went out of controll and they no longer obey in any their husbends, then the prophet alowed to beat , after that many women went to the prophet complaining about their husbends , then the prophet said : many women have came to the Mohammad and his wifes complaining about their husbends ,let it be known that those men are not from among the best of the muslems( those are the bad).

*and also in Mustadrak Alhakem hadith (2765) ,and Sahih Ibn Habban hadith (4189) showing extra information that the wifes manners have went verry bad since the prophet forbade to beat , and that in that night 70 women went to complain to the prophet, AND THEN THE PROPHET SWORN THAT THOSE ARE NOT FROM AMONG THE GOOD.

that was mohammad thinking in how woman will not he beaten and harmed!! and when he was too proceding his time, and nor the women nor men could walk with that man -that thinks like a 21th century man concerned with womans rights- he followed genios procegers he didnt forbade what is inevidable but make it almost imposiible and most hard to reach and nothing of meaning when its reached,

how is that??? he allowed beating after that ??
    well why is to beat how and when??? when its almost never and almost with nothing then the problem is solved! this was 1400 years ago

Sahih Iben Haban, hadith 1457 ; see also Sahih muslem hadith (1218).

the prophet said :- " fear ALLAH regarding your wifes, u have take them under the protection of ALLAH, and u were alowed to sleep with them by the word of ALLAH, and u have from them (your wifes) that they never let any to sleep in your beds, if they alow , then beat them non harmfull beat, and they (your wifes) have right to be dressed and fed it the best proper way u can afford"

to allow to sleep in your bed shall your wife allow any to sleep in your bed???what wife u may say is that? but still non harmfull is mentioned ((darb ghair mubareh)) and whats the definition of non harmfull?? is it that beat that leads to hospitals forexample??

The great sunan of AL Baihaki 18069
    "non harmfull beating is not hard nor too easy beating. it is to beat with the shirt or trousers from what is non harmfull"

do u mean that if your wife let one to sleep and enter in your house and that u hate hem soo much too you are to beat your wife with a shirt???
    wait thats not it yet dont be so fast u must follow the procedure and what is that procedure??

Sunana Said Ben Mansur , hadith 1442
    the prophet said :- " if the wife commits "nashaz" her husbend is to admonish and preach her, if she thereafter stops making nashaz, so that is enouph, if she dont, he leaves her bed and stop sleeping with her, so if she stop making nashaz, so that is enouph, if she dont, he beats her non harmfull beating, so after that if she stops making nashaz so thats is enouph, if she still making nashaz after that, he has right to keep her or divorce her"

do u mean we must first admonish then if it dont work leave her bed and if dont work still we beat her with a shirt????

not so fast there is still restrictions even more!! what more?

Sunan Abi Dawuud , hadith 2142
    Once Mu'awiyah asked the Prophet (peace be upon him), "What are the rights that a wife has over her husband?" The Prophet replied, " Feed her when you take your food, give her clothes to wear when you wear clothes
    , refrain from giving her a slap on the face or abusing her, nor insult her. and do not separate from your wife except within the house (regarding separation)."

aha so not at face and not to insult too?? and allowed only when she lets some one inn your house that u hate or into your bed?? throw this hadith also

Sunan Altermithy , hadith 1163
    the prophet said :- u are commanded to be good to your wifes, for they are to live with you and u dont own from them any other then that, unless they commit a grave crime (ie , adultery), if they do so, then leave them alone in bed and beat them non harmfull beat, thereafter if they obey you, u have no right to harm them any possible way. oh your wifes have rights to take from you and u have rights to take from your wifes, and your rights are that they dont let any sleep in your beds and dont allow those whom you hate to enter your houses, and their right to be taken from you, is to offer them the best food and cloth.

so if they commit ((fahishah mubinah)) wich is usually understanded as adultery u are alowed to beat her with trousers not at face?? and after steps?? well fahisha mubinah may be expanded as if your wife keep on abusing insulting and throwing your parents out of your house if they live with you. or if she keeps destroying the life of your little children from a former wife, or when she keeps on insulting and abusing all the neighborhood and do what if charged by law she will have far more punishment!! this is the far most definition for ((fahisha mubinah)) grand sinn at lthe most moderate translation??? then after all procejers fail get your t-shirt and beat her with it ((non harmfully)) dont use iron made t-shirts forexample or u will be considered nashizz u too...

and still the best do never beat under all conditions for mohammad said as showed in first hadith

let it be known that those men are not from among the best of the muslems

what else did mohammad said regarding wifes???

musnad Ahmed , hadith 9666
    the prophet said:"I prohibit to discriminate the right of the two weak the orfants and the women".

Sahih Bukhary , hadith 5204.
    the prophet said: - " no one of u shall whip his wife like a slave and then go to sleep with her at the end of the day"

Sunan ALTirmithy, hadith (1162)
    THE PROPHET SAID:- "the most complete belevers in beleve are the best in manners, and the best in manners are those best to their wifes"

associate with your wifes in kindness, fairness, equity.(4,19)QURAN
    They (your wives) are your garment and you are a garment for them.QURAN (2:187)

sahih muslim , hadith 1469
    "A Muslim must not hate his wife, and if he be displeased with one bad quality in her, let him be pleased with one that is good."

and after this the one that just want misenterpret and refuse muslim translation object to muslems what quran says

[4:34]
    MEN SHALL take full care of women with the bounties which God has bestowed more abundantly on the former than on the latter, and with what they may spend out of their possessions. And the righteous women are the truly devout ones, who guard the intimacy which God has [ordained to be] guarded.
    And as for those women whose ill-will you have reason to fear, admonish them [first]; then leave them alone in bed; then beat them; and if thereupon they pay you heed, do not seek to harm them. Behold, God is indeed most high, great!

and say that this translation is just for propaganda and to deduce non muslims and non arabic speackers!! and still this is to talk to the arabs and muslims that still dont wnt to understand what Mohammad wanted
    he wanted to beating to be stoped and to make it in effective way he allowed it non harmfully as showed after hard long procedures and after great reasosn and those are still not the better and he MOHAMMAD never beat a wife althou he had 9 wifes so 9 times more oportunities to encounter a bad situation but its becouse he is from the best but the one who no one is best then hem...

that was regarding woman as wifes and how to get married

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 67:
    Narrated Abu Huraira:
    The Prophet said, "A matron should not be given in marriage except after consulting her; and a virgin should not be given in marriage except after her permission." The people asked, "O Allah's Apostle! How can we know her permission?" He said, "Her silence (indicates her permission)."

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 69:
    Narrated Khansa bint Khidam Al-Ansariya:
    that her father gave her in marriage when she was a matron and she disliked that marriage. So she went to Allah's Apostle and he declared that marriage invalid.

so women had right to chose husbends and if married against her well the marriege is not legislised and even broken for womans sake in other hadith the matroon said i want to marry that man my father made to marry hem after you mohammad released me from such an oppresion but i did this to show men that they hold nothing of this (the ability to marry women without their acceptance)

but still that was wifes what about sisters and daughters ???

Sunan Abi Dawuud , hadith 5146
    the prophet said :- "whoever had a daughter and didnt burry her alive, nor prefer his male son over her ; GOD will make hem enter the heaven"

Musnad Ahmad , hadith 1958
    the prophet said :- "whoever had a daughter and didnt burry her alive, nor humiliate her , nor prefer his male son over her ; GOD will make hem enter the heaven"

Musnad Ahmad, hadith 23471
    the profet of ALLAH said: " whoever had daughters or sisters and was aware of them and guard them fearing ALLAH, and well acompany them, he will gain heaven"

Sunan Ibn Majah, hadith 3669
    the prophet said : "whoever had daughters and was patient to them and he feed them and offer them drink them, and clothed themacording to his ability, the will be the reason for his protection from hell"

when the arabs used to bury alive their daughters and get a black face when receiving a girl not a boy !! the prophet forbade them to bury daughters or to be unhappy for having a girl but rather he ensured that that who is patient and kind to his daughter and never prefers his make on her he will have heaven as reward !!!

Sahih Bukhary ,hadith 2742
    the prophet said :- "the most complete belever is the best in manners, and the best in manners is the most kind and gentel to his family"

regarding mothers

thats not questionable it would be stupidity to justify the place of the mother in islam i need not to justify anything here only brief talk

from hadiths we got

"O Messenger of Allah, who is the person who has the greatest right on me with regards to kindness and attention?" He replied, "Your mother." "Then who?" He replied, "Your mother." "Then who?" He replied, "Your mother." "Then who?" He replied, "Your father."

" Messenger of Allah! I want to join the fighting (in the path of Allah) and I have come to seek your advice." He said, "Then remain in your mother's service, because Paradise is under her feet."

and we remeber that heaven is under the feet of the mothers....

heritage

no religion no culture( at least the cultures i knew) before Islam gave the woman a share in inheritage!!! they used to get nothing even in europe and till not so far they were able to get share not only daughters but also sisters and mothers and wifes take share of inheritage

they amy object and say but son take twice as girl even if that was for first time in historry but today seculars give same share , seculars make woman responsible to pay and burden in islam go back to hadiths she is not responsible for any other then rearing her children even cleaning the clothes of her husbend is from her gift and while she may take less as daughter still in many other ocasions take more then men as woman. but still to think MOHAMMAD WAS 1400 YEARS AGO ISNT THAT A REVOLUTION IN WOMAN RIGHTS !!!! AND TILL TODAY MUSLIM WOMEN SHOCK THE WEST WHEN THEY SAY THEY ARE CONTENT AND HAPPY AND WANT ISLAM AND ITS THEIR RIGHT AND ACTUALLY THOSE WOMEN ARE INCREASING IN PERCENTAGE

some muslims today want to apply to woman what was applied to the wifes of the prophet like "nikab" covering the face and the quran clearly states that the wifes of the prophet are not to be like any other women and miss enterpretation and biased understanding take place in salafy countries (saudi arabia and pakistan and afghanestan and yemen) were culture mix with religion but on all points of standing Mohammed the 7th century man was revolutionary more then any other person at all even women as slaves have rights more then free women in other religions a beleves till the discussion of mohammad the slave freed opostole

* this is the few i could just collect and show still this is nothing.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. lowi Registered Senior Member

According to my bible, Islam started from Ismael (abraham's first son).
    mohammad was a muslim prophet and
    whether you like it or not, people in the olden days practiced polygamy, murdered people savagely (still happens today), e.t.c stuff like that.

so reading a 7th century book to condemn mohammed is as good as nothing.
    it's all relative. imagine yourself in the 7th cetury. did any women have rights then?
    didn't that just come recently.

only Jesus was ever perfect.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jad Registered Member

well mr luwi i disliked to answer u for long time but what im saying is indeed what u say ((imagine yourself in the 7th cetury. did any women have rights then?
    didn't that just come recently.)) but what i want to say is that that what u claimed to be recent is not, to use the 7th century bock shows that... u are right that reading 7th century bocks and their ethics and what was happening that time in many means will be relative but not in all medias... islam as action wich is literaly "submiting to GOD" was practiced first time by humans at the hands of adam called by name by abraham and every period of time a prophet used to came and renew the meaning of submiting to GOD, so for example mohammad was the first to be muslim ( to submit to GOD) in his time and region to the last orders of GOD and messege.... regarding Jesus peace be upon him in the Quran non of his sins are mentioned and most prophets of Quran their sins are not mentioned too like "ishmael and idris and saleh" but that ensures not that they were sinless and perfect for they all are humans and all humans commit sins smal or big and so small as asking GOD to save one of their pagan parents, christians like u dont take jesus as a human, but in the bible there is many places that say logically jesus was not perfect i say this after i read the gospels, so who was ever perfect? well thats GOD whom i beleve and i am actually sure he is not God for Quran AND MANY PLACES OF THE GOSPELS CLEARLY SHOW JESUS IS NOT GOD AND CANT BE GOD AND THERE IS NO OTHER THEN ONE GOD SO HE IS NOT EVEN ANOTHER GOD!!!! if u are interested or any we may open a thread to discuss what the gospels say BUT not HERE...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Walter L. Wagner Cosmic Truth Seeker Valued Senior Member

In addition to the founder of the Islam religion, other men who founded religions and are of great modern religious influence include Buddha, Jesus, Luther, and most recently, Smith.

8. Abdullah Registered Member

jad, after reading your post I wasn't really sure if you were with or against the prophet Mohammed(PBUH). Nevertheless ;I sensed a tone of hostility in your writing,and I don't mean any offence by saying that your english was not at all understandable.Anyway, I'll try my best in replying to our posts and hopefully I'll correct your views about Islam and the prophet Mohammed(PBUH)

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. Abdullah Registered Member

Hello everyone.This is my first time here and was hoping to correct some false views.My posts will be mainly directed to WildBlueYonder since he is the only resonable person here. I'll reply to his posts 1-by-1 with the humble knowledge I have and hopefully it'll be adequate.
    I'll start with post #9:
    BesmAllah(In the name of Allah)
    The answers will be according to my understanding of the post ,they will be answering one paragraph at a time

Para.1- The prophet Mohammed(PBUH) did not gain the world at the expense of his soul.Infact ,he was striving for a cause he believed in and cherished.The word prophet is not a title given to an ordinary human but an obligation passed down to a unique person who can carry God's word on earth,and what greater pride or joy can outweigh dedicating yourself to carrying the Almighty's judgement and securing the highest of ranks in heaven along with the other prophets and messengers?What would you feel if one of the world's leaders or leading men asking to perform a duty for him in front the whole world?Won't you be honored and want everyone to know about it?Imagine if who sent you was "The King if Kings"-God Almighty?

Para.2- What gets you to heaven is not submission in its literal sense .It's about faith which is reflected in your actions.God did not create us simply to be dolls or slaves, God is much higher than that.We 'are' to worship God for he is our creator ,BUT ,I would like to clarify a point here- "Worship" does NOT stop at prayers;prayers are merely a form of worship, the true definition of worship is :"Extreme Love" .Would you not love the One who created you and gave you eyesight,hearing and two hands;the One who gave you the greatest brain of all species for no cost ;the One who made the whole universe with its cattle,plants,water sources and land under you to command and order as you please?I know that I certainly would ,and I'll be willing to lay before him everything he gave me and carry his word.For your claim that muslims regard Jesus(PBUH) as a muslim,I want to tell you that in arabic the word 'Islam' does not refer solely tothe religion.Islam in arabic means 'to surrender yourself' and in this context it means 'to surrender yourself to God's word' .Did the prophet Jesus(PBUH) not surrender himself to God's will by becoming a messenger of God? That is why he -(PBUH)- is refered to as a 'muslim' or 'a surrenderer to God's will'.And ,by the way, ALL muslims HAVE to believe in the prophets sent by God including Jesus(PBUH) in order to fulfil their islamic faith and be true muslims.

Para.3- You are right.God created all people in different races and languages and they all turn to him in prayers at some point using their different tongues and languages and if God couldn't understand all their languages He wouldn't have bothered making them different and would have had them use one universal language instead.

Para.4- The prophet Moses(PBUH) was sent to Egypt to save its people from the darkness and show them the light.This also meant that the prophet Moses(PBUH) would go against the rulers of Egypt and save its people by force.Keep in mind that Moses(PBUH) was only sent to the people of Egypt.The prophet Jesus(PBUH) was sent to the jews of Palestine at the time and did whatever he could to save its people even when the "RULERS" and those in command didn't want him to and they even tried to torture him.Don't the rulers get condemned for attempting to torture a prophet?Was Jesus(PBUH) to give up on his duty to God just because the rulers,a minority, didn't like what he was doing? Keep in mind that Jesus(PBUH) was only sent to the people of Palestine.The prophet Mohammed(PBUH) was sent by the all mighty God to ALL the people of this earth without exception with the final religion from the same God that sent the prophets Moses(PBUH) and Jesus(PBUH),i.e. the last religion which summarises the religions before it into one final middle way religion between the previous two.Now the prophet Mohammed(PBUH) had people preventing his duty just as the prophets before him.Was he again to stop for the sake of a minority that wanted the people to stay in darkness while they benefited from those people's ignorance like the Persian kings who lived in palaces furnished with gold or the Europeans who just wanted to secure their colonies by supressing the weak natives under their rule?Was he to stop spreading God's final word and leave the people in darkness?Here, the prophet Mohammed(PBUH) had to result to Jihad which is different from conquest. Before the prophet(PBUH) would enter a country,he would go to its rulers FIRST and ask them permission to tell its people about Islam without any form of violence.If the rulers refused he would ask them to pay him a tax (Jizya) in order to discourage them from turning him back.If the rulers refused again ,THEN he would declare Jihad against them to enter and enlighten its people about Islam.A notice here,Jihad in arabic does not mean fighting ;it means:To struggle or put alot of effort in order to reach something.For example jihad can be in your studies at school;you try your best and put effort in order to succeed and achieve your best,or it can be in your everyday struggle in life.

I hope I calrified some points for you and sorry if my post was long

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

If you liked my post and want me to continue replying for you please let me know ,until then Alsalam Alaikom(Peace opon you).

10. Sock puppet path GRRRRRRRRRRRR Valued Senior Member

Muhammed was a visionary petty warlord who created a religion(stroke of genius that) that would unite all of the disparate arab tribes and set in stone the arab trading town of mecca as a focal point for all those who believed his message. This guaranteed a steady stream of trading/tourist income for as long as the faith lasts. He was not above using violence and was therefore no better or holier than GWB. He left behind a document that ultimately failed to condemn slavery, violence as a method of problem solving, and misogony. His legacy goes on.

11. jad Registered Member

May Allah Bless U All

to the last reply well what may i say?! the people of mecca were much more welthy before islam then after islam and their trade \tourism was on and more beneficila in economical terms actually and the act of hajj in islam will not bring to the pockets of mecca what was the idiolator pagan regime present in arabia, now regarding uniting arabs well why would persians and syrians and egyptians and berbers and indians and turks all non arabs join the walk as it pases if its to unite arabs and they are not?! well its true that islam leads to unite the world if adopted by the world totally but its a mater of faith and were will i put the terms of pray five times a day at mid night and sunrise and fast without food 1 month and pray alot more and fast alot more and worship the lord and love hem and many things under the assumption of he made it up to unite arabs and for economical reasons!!! wouldnt it be more convinient to make it up an easier religion like christianity were u are demanded nothing just please do nothing other then accepting jesus savior no more!! well thats an easy faith and no one will say thats hard way!! so as your knowledge in shalow u may assume with your idealistic few information points.....

and regarding the friend here that newly came well im sorry i did not born as a native english speacker and im sorry for my aproach of talking from outside the faith about the faith... well thats for i talk to non faithfull people and this is my strategy in offering islam.... but if u say that u are not sure am i with the most blessed prophet Muhammad Sala ALLAH aLAIH Wassalm ,, WELL THATS ABIT TYRANT DONT U THINK... that u were more able to read insults then answers did u really read my posts??? well im humman i hitt and miss, but i have a long record talking to missionaries and haters and this is what they ask for direct out of faith answers that they can never afford when asked back about their faith!!! moreover may ALLAH bless u and u also hitt and miss and the prophet said (pbuh):- whoever made a fatwa and miss he has a good deed writen and whoever made fatwa and hitt right he has two good actions done.... so we are making ijtihad and between us is the scripture and the logic language and reason and every one has his mind and requiered a minimum knowledge to be able to chose whats to be the closer to the total and absolute truth and from here islam has no clergy but scientists

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

If the prophet is so great, why can't he make me believe him?

13. Al-Ameen Registered Member

No one wants to make you believe in anything, believe only in what you feel is the absolute truth. To be very honest with you, i wasnt there when prophet Muhammad was getting married to Ayesha nor when Jesus was getting crucifixed, nor when Moses split the River, nor when David slayed Goliath, nor when Abraham offered one of his sons for sacrifice, nor when Noah biult his ark.... but I do know that these were great men of history, worthy of a following...and they all spoke of a Creator...believe it or not.

14. Ayodhya Registered Senior Member

Because he's dead and can't argue with you.