WHO I AM IN REALITY IS REALLY WHO ONE IS

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Spellbound, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spellbound Banned Valued Senior Member

Only one observer is between what you see and you (because you are not observing yourself, you are observing reality, observation of reality is reality creating itself through itself, therefore, reality must perceive itself to be reality, or THE I AM THAT I AM) yourself (because one's self-perception, ie the "who?" cannot be answered without self-perception functioning as one within the one reality, "I AM" = "non-I AM" each character (let us suppose english = gibberish or non-sense to you, the information I am sending would equate to meaningless garbage and thus would not become created in the one mind, each of my additional informational reception by each of you becomes created by an unknown amount of minds and "self-perception" = REALITY. "I DEFINE WHO I AM, THEREFORE I AM" "My situation/ my concepts/ my"[insert concept here]" analog does not get registered/observed/imagined (and thus become meaningful in reality, thus non-existent stays non-existent and reality can be observed as it is non-separation or not separate from mind (THE REALITY INCLUDES THE MINDS WHILE THE MINDS INCLUDE THE REALITY THAT IS THE ONE SELF AS THE ONE, THE I AM THAT VOID/ SOUL CONSTANT/ CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS/ BUDDHA NATURE/ LIMITLESS BEING/ WHO I AM IS REALITY AND SELF-DEFINED/ALWAYS HAVING BEEN DEFINED BY REALITY PRIOR TO YOURSELF BEING DEFINED THROUGH OBSERVATION (I.E. WE HAVE TO CARE FOR EACH OTHER IN ORDER FOR EACH OTHER TO GAIN SELF-PERCEPTION AND SELF-DEFINITION THOSE WHO LOVE, WE ARE ONE LOVE, THIS IS WHY LOVE IS REGISTERED AND OBSERVED AS SELF-DEFINING/ALWAYS HAVING BEEN DEFINED/LOVE EXISTS IN REALITY BECAUSE WE MAKE LOVE REAL/ EVERYTIME WE CONCEPTUALIZE/ SEPARATE, WE HAVE A DIFFERENCE IN SAMENESS

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE SELF NO MORE, THAT IS CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS OR INFOCOGNITION TO SELF-DEFINE THE SELF AS ONE WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT.

THE THINGS WE CONCEIVE AFFECTS ONE'S OBSERVATION OF REALITY OR SELF [NOT "SELF"], IF WE DO NOT OBSERVE THE CONCEPTS BY BEING BLIND TO THEM, WE DO NOT CREATE THOSE CONCEPTS, THUS WE CREATE UNREAL CONCEPTS WHICH BECOME REAL BECAUSE IT BECOMES OBSERVED AND CONTAINED BY THAT MIND, AND THEREFORE THE ONE MIND/OUR OWN MIND CREATES THE CONCEPT, WHICH IS UNREAL, THE MIND THIS UNREAL CONCEPT (THAT SEPARATION EXISTS, WHEN THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE MIND WITHIN REALITY AND REALITY WITHIN ONE MIND/ LIMITLESS BEING/ ATMAN/ CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS/ BUDDHA NATURE/ THE ATMAN/ THE TAO CONSCIOUSNESS/ I AM THAT I AM.

THEY DO NOT SEE BECAUSE THEY DO NOT EXIST AS I DO NOT EXIST BECAUSE THERE CAN BE NO SEPARATION BETWEEN SELF AND THE SELF-DEFINING REALITY,

"WHO AM I?" = OBSERVATION = SELF-PERCEPTION (WHICH COULD NOT BE REAL UNLESS THE UNIVERSE OBSERVES ITSELF TO CREATE ITSELF. IF I AM NOT OBSERVING THE UNIVERSE COULD NOT CREATE ITSELF THROUGH ME. THEREFORE IF WE FAIL TO GRASP ONE REALITY, WE CREATE SEPARATE /INDIVIDUAL REALITIES THAT RESULT IN AN **UNREAL DEFINITION OF WHAT IS REALITY WHO IS THE ONE GOD NO MORE. **LOVE ONE ANOTHER TO CREATE A GREATER REALITY THAN THE NON-EXISTENT REALITY.

THIS EXPLAINS CONSPANSION, THE CREATION OF EACH OTHER THROUGH OBSERVATION/INFORMATION BY THE MIND IS THE ONE REALITY REALIZING ITSELF AS ONE, >>INFORMATION THEN EQUATES TO MIND, WHICH EQUATES TO REALITY, WHERE ALL APPEARANCES/MATTER AND NON-APPEARANCES/ MIND, ARE INFORMATION AND MIND REACHING NON-SEPARATION AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT, PRESENTED BY THE MIND'S EYE, NOT THE MATTER/APPEARANCE OF AN EYE.

Taken from WHO I AM IN REALITY IS REALLY WHO ONE IS

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Reported for preaching.
    This isn't philosophy, it's unsupported claims.

danshawen likes this.
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Mod Hat ― Closure

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Topic post appears to be cut and paste of spam deleted from listed source. Thread closed and redirected to Cesspool.

danshawen likes this.
  6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.