Who Has Ever Played The Game... Deus Ex?

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Hypercane, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Hypercane Sustained Winds at Mach One Registered Senior Member

Rather profounding game, I really love it. Such interesting philosophy on everything : how humans are their own destruction, civilization is something we created so that we could be assimilated into a higher older, etc. If you havent played it, play it now.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

edit : Deus Ex : The Conspiracy

Last edited: Aug 18, 2004
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

Deus Ex 1 or 2?
    I have completed the first one for 14.5 times
    the second one only twice, because I got rid of windows
    now waiting that transgaming starts supporting it

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fadingCaptain are you a robot? Valued Senior Member

I only played the first one. I liked it. Never played the 2nd and honestly was surprised it didnt get much fanfare. Was it a letdown?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Hypercane Sustained Winds at Mach One Registered Senior Member

I don't know about Deus Ex 2, I heard it wasn't as good as the first one. The first one was absolutely good.

8. Hypercane Sustained Winds at Mach One Registered Senior Member

I played the first one the same amount of times as you did, you could not get enough of that game. I played each game straight though, took me a fucking fifteen hours to finish.

9. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I like the 2nd one, but the thing is that the atmoshphere is not so ermmm real
    it feels too far away in the future // it doesn't take you away so much as the first one did

10. Hypercane Sustained Winds at Mach One Registered Senior Member

I never played the Invisible War, sounds corny. Whats the story?

11. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

I stopped playing Deus Ex after Mac OS9 updates wrecked its playability as the system was phased out. Subsequent chapters have not been released for Mac, as far as I know. Of course, even if they were, my G3 nosecone wouldn't like them very much; it could barely run Deus Ex as it is.

However, I have heard the rumor that the designer allowed a method of playing Invisible War in which you don't have to kill anybody. An intriguing challenge that's almost worth buying a Dell or Gateway Piece of Crap.

12. rGEMINI Fallen Entity Registered Senior Member

well if your conserned about money just build a comp. it's cheeper, better, dont' have to support crapy companies as much, and much more fun... ^^ www.newegg.com is the best site taht i have found. And if you don't know how to checek stuff etc. PM me or post it on this site

13. Jenyar Solar flair Valued Senior Member

The first one was great, but I got playing Thief 2 halfway through and never finished it. Then came Splinter Cell, but at the moment I'm juggling between Morrowind and X2.