who do girls into homo fantasy?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by Semon, Apr 23, 2006.

1. Semon Howdy, hi and hello. Registered Senior Member

why.......

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

they like men gay story.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Possumking I think, I am? Registered Senior Member

wtf are you trying to say? I seriously I have no idea what you are asking. "Who do girls into homo fantasy?" --> What on earth does that mean? Is it just me? "why....they like men gay story?" ---> I still have no idea what you are asking.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Killjoy Propelling The Farce!! Valued Senior Member

`
    Perhaps it's a typographical error, and he is actually inquiring after the sexual orientation/preferences of practitioners of African American mojo magic - as in:
    Hoodoo girls into homo fantasy ?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

One of my favorite quotes from the video game Metal Gear Solid 2: Son's of Liberty

Colonel: I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on Hara-Kiri Rock. I need scissors! 61!

8. cato less hate, more science Registered Senior Member

yeah, or when the game says: "Fission Mailed" instead of "Mission Failed"

my friend and I still say fission mailed when we die in a video game.

9. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

*awaits appearance of Buddha1*

Seriously though, girls just aren't as easy to turn on as men are. With men it's just: Nice boobs (or whatever) = erection. With girls it goes deeper, if you pardon the pun. It's not entirely visual.

10. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

Semon, I think you may be some kind of autistic genius. Possibly even The Messiah.

Keep up the good work.

11. draqon Banned Banned

Perhaps the author of this thread should ask himself "why do men into feme fantasy?" and why they (men)....like lesbian story.

12. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

I've considered that, and I think I've hit upon the answer to Semon's slighly garbled question. The reason why ladies like gay story is.. well, it's a case of 'Buy 1, Get 1 Free' isn't it? 2 cheeseburgers for the price of 1.

Right, girls?

13. ecclesiastes Registered Senior Member

do u mean lesbians? or girls into homo?
    lesbians..hmmm...maybe they fancy carmen electra? or julia roberts? i dunno...

14. Alejandro -2 Minutes To Midnight- Registered Senior Member

i dont think thats true in most cases. luckily i havnt come across any anyway.

15. crazyfreespirit "Custom User Title" Registered Senior Member

I don't know about other places, but in Japan there is a certain genre of Manga/anime specially geered toward women called shounen-ai/yaoi which deals with gay relationships. Pretty popular.

Also, withen the whole new "emo" scene, gay relationships are cool, and the girls (for lack of a better way to say it) "dig it"

16. draqon Banned Banned

And thus society began to crumble, the liberty was much for all to bear and they gave in to lust and pleasure. ....Yawn...no more poetry 4 today.

17. redarmy11 Registered Senior Member

And, er... where is this society exactly? Post directions.

18. Varda The Bug Lady Valued Senior Member

i think any homosexualism is pretty revolting
    but that is just me

19. Roman Banned Banned

What are you fags up to, sticking things in your butt again? For shame.

I think Semon's a foreignor, but he could just be illiterate. He's always struck me as Chinese, don't know why.

20. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

How does one 'into homo fantasy'? Whatever it is, it sounds like something a heterosexual guy would do. Don't ask me why...

Not as revolting as phobes. :bugeye:

21. draqon Banned Banned

Homosexuality should be treated North Korean and Iranian style, a fair practice.

22. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

so being in a particular type of relationship is dictated by fashion and trends and has zippo to do with natural tendencies then?

Jeezeeeeeeee. what is the age range of sciforums these days, ohh for some adult conversation............

23. Roman Banned Banned

Tor, I don't think crazyfreespirit was insinuating that all homosexual relationships are cultural and not biological. She was simply commenting on social trends and their influence on sexual behavior.

Surely you wouldn't deny that social norms alter biological behavior, would you?