whites more evolved?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by OverTheStars, Aug 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

Hey angry boy (JB) - what do you think of Jewish people? Muslims? Christians? Eskimos? Nazis?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. J.B Banned Banned

By January 1, 2003, all current surveys must comply with the 1997 revisions to the Office of Management and Budget's standards for data on race and ethnicity, which establish a minimum of five categories for race: American Indian or Alaska Native, Asian, Black or African American, Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and White. Respondents will be able to select one or more of these racial categories. The minimum categories for ethnicity will be Hispanic or Latino and Not Hispanic or Latino. Tabulations of the racial categories will be shown as long as they meet agency standards for data quality and confidentiality protection. For most surveys, however, tables will show data at most for the White, Black, and Asian populations.

http://www.census.gov/population/www/socdemo/race/racefactcb.html

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. J.B Banned Banned

Jewish = Cool

Muslims = Suck

Christians = Cool

Eskimos = Cool

Nazis = Suck

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. duendy Registered Senior Member

I don't feel sorry for blacks, i feel sorry for you. get THAT striaght

Also, i AM more openminded than you. i do like European culture, regarding some of its music, art, etc. but NOT its opressive mechansitic soul-less 'science'. which is destroying Nature

i like Beethoven Mozart, and many modern white performers. many of them as you know very influenced by African culture, Irish culture, and so on......all an openminded mixture. influencing each other. i am all for that

what i am not all for is your offensive attitude that really just propigates racism

8. J.B Banned Banned

9. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

JB, contrary to whatever the US Office of Management and Budget may think there really isn't any tangible thing such as race. No reputable anthropologist or human geneticist would entertain the notion today.
    There are intelligent people and stupid ones, informed individuals and those who are ignorant. Those who fit into the first category in each of these pairings will readily discern where you have placed yourself.

10. J.B Banned Banned

Does that mean I qualify for Affirmitve Action too?

11. zyncod Registered Senior Member

It's really kind of sad that skin color is the most heritable trait - nothing else in the sense of the entire body is that reliably passed down from generation to generation. Lots of people have kids that are incredibly stupid/smart, strong/weak, or introverted/extroverted compared to themselves (despite how smart, strong, and sociable parents think their kids are). If that much of a difference can happen between parents and children, there is no way an entire race of people can be said to be really any different from another. A black extended family will follow the same normal distribution as a white extended family as an Asian extended family as an....
    If skin color wasn't as reliably passed down as it is we could stop wasting time with "races" and instead start to deal with "cultures," which is the real issue that everybody thinks of when this subject comes up, anyway. I mean, come on, does anybody think that there is an actual gene for ability to dance that black people have and white people don't? Besides (and there really have been studies proving this), everybody on the planet today can directly trace their ancestry to Charlemagne and Genghis Khan. That being true, how much can anyone really think "race" means?
    -Oh and BTW, you are listening to a molecular biologist that has NO patience for most of the "environmentally-derived" traits crap that psychologists and secular humanists put out there

12. goofyfish Analog By Birth, Digital By Design Valued Senior Member

It is quite apparent that neither side will change their viewpoint, and the discussion is
    beginning to travel away from the originally intended topic. This thread is being closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.