whites more evolved?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by OverTheStars, Aug 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kain Registered Member

This is really silly,

I was searching for 'world demographics' on Google and I came across this post.

I have to say this... just incase any other people stumble into this.

EVERYBODY IS A RACIST

Every one is ethnocentric, religacentric, localicentric.

The ones who cry 'racist' and point the finger, are infact most racist.

Why is a gay basher a gay basher? They are called homophobic. homo (self), phobic (fear). They are afraid of themselves. There are many white people who simply do not know that blacks do not grow tails after midnight. There are many black people who think that whites are aliens from another planet who have come to take over this one.

As long as you have an 'ego' you are a racist. It may be a big 'ego' it might be a small 'ego', but you have one. No one is perfect. We all have strengths and weeknesses. Perhaps racism is derived more in fear. As far as fear goes the man who talks the most courage has the most fear. Everyone has fears. If you do not have fear you are not correct in the head.

If I was an angel sent to wipe out racists, the only people that would be spaired is children under 5 years of age, and %5 of old folks who are on their death bed.

Sincerely,
    Kain

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

If we follow your logic does this mean that your post is in fact the most silly?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Big D Registered Senior Member

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

Dude, that Root guy is a Christian Identity freak - one of those guys who deny's the Jewish WWII Holocaust even happend - and more.

You one of those?

8. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

BigD is a white supremacist. It really seems to be all he has to talk about, how (in his opinion) whites are better than blacks.

Yay for you BigD! Why not move to a country that doesn't allow brown people in?

9. Big D Registered Senior Member

Got any proof of what you say?

Do You think any of the facts are wrong? If so please explain.

Try to stick to the subject, personal attacks are a sure sign of lack of knowledge.

10. Big D Registered Senior Member

Your personal attacks do the subject no justice.

I have never said (whites are better then blacks), I myself find the differences to be quite interesting. You sould try not to be so emotional about this subject, this is a science forum you know.

11. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

Proof? Look up his name and "Christian Identity" - if he wasn't officially one, he fits their self-description.

Which ''facts" do you refer to? In this context I mentioned that he thinks the Holocaust never happened. Do we need to put facts here to prove that? I lived in Germany for years, I've been to Auswitz and Dachau -- you? Incidentally, I'm not some apologist for Jewish people anymore than I am for Christians, Muslims, Hindus . . . etc. All superstitions are equally silly to me. you?

I never personally attacked you, but rather the author to which we refered. I'm sure you are shining beacon of intellect, warmth and humanity!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. J.B Banned Banned

As a Jew Myself, I know the hoiocaust happened.

The facts I speak of are the 100 facts of the link I provided. The personal attacks I speak of are of the writer of these facts.

Please provide ANY information that shows these facts to be incorrect.

13. J.B Banned Banned

Blacks have much higher levels of testosterone. This also explains why blacks are much more violent and have much higher rates of sexual diseases.

14. spidergoat Valued Senior Member

There is no such thing as more or less evolved.

15. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

Have you ever really known a black person? Good grief, its pretty pathetic to look for rationalizations for beliving that "people with THAT color skin are INFERIOR to **-ME-**"

There are tons of inconsistancy's in those points. Tests which are culturally biased, standards which are skewed. Having a life - I'm not going to bother wasting hours getting into each point. It just makes me sad, the USA is sure as hell going to end up going down in a big way pretty soon - with such hateful idiocy still making the rounds.

Anyways - if you know the holocaust happened, I'd think you'd be a little more skeptical of anything written by somebody who argues it *didn't* happen!

Good luck stud.

16. Repo Man Valued Senior Member

Saying you are a white supremacist is a statement of fact, not a personal attack. True, I don't like white supremacists. But I fail to see the point in denying what is so plainly obvious.

17. Big D Registered Senior Member

If you were to ask my opinion on what group of humans I believe to be, as you say (supreme) I would have to say the Asians.

Nobody has ever been able to bring any proof of any kind to show that these 100 facts http://www.powow.com/radio88/wb.htm are false.

It is funny how we are all told to (celebrate diversity), but once people see what make us diverse, the celebration is over.

18. Big D Registered Senior Member

FACT #14: Equalitarian ideologists often discount I.Q. test results with the excuse that they are culturally biased. Nonetheless, NO ONE, not the NAACP nor the United Negro College Fund, nor NEA had been able to develop an intelligence test which shows Blacks and Whites scoring equally.

19. Big D Registered Senior Member

Like I asked before, do you have ANY proof about this statement?

20. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

Angry, angry boy! "Equalitarian ideologists'' - your label (not yours actually) is a shortcut for actual thought, and does nothing to dismantle the fact that non-culturally biased IQ tests *don't* in fact favor any of the races. Which immediately dismantles a BUNCH of those 100 points (many are actually redundant). And a quick scan through the start of it (before I feel my brain shrinking to monster-truck loving, TV worshipping, cheap beer swilling, fast food eating, Walmart shopping levels) showed me another immediate and obvious lie. The idea that blacks have invented nothing? Do yourself a favor, and Google on it. LOTS of major and minor inventions.

Anyways, why do you put so much energy into this? You get raped by a black man or something? One of them take your job? Take your woman? You secretly are jealous of them? Just need somebody to look down on? What gives?

21. Big D Registered Senior Member

I believe you are refering to this fact:

FACT #2: (Throughout 6,000 years of recorded history, the Black African Negro has invented nothing. Not a written language, weaved cloth, a calendar, a plow, a road, a bridge, a railway, a ship, a system of measurement, or even the wheel. (Note: This is in reference to the pure-blooded Negro.) He is not known to have ever cultivated a single crop or domesticated a single animal for his own use (although many powerful and docile beasts abounded around him.) His only known means of transporting goods was on the top of his hard burry head. For shelter he never progressed beyond the common mud hut, the construction of which a beaver or muskrat is capable).

What the writer is saying is, what are the inventions or accomplishments of blacks before coming in contact with any other groups (race) of people?

If ALL groups of people are equal, why are not the accomplishments equal? or at least close?

This fact is then true.

22. Big D Registered Senior Member

Could you give any example of the tests you mention?

23. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

Equal means the same? Different cultures have different strengths and weaknesses. Are you so insecure that you must polarize the world into ''better'' and ''worse''? Which is better -- a snow tire or a racing tire? Which is better -- a fir or a birch tree? Which is better -- a boot or a shoe? Do you get it? Different does not mean ''better'' or ''worse'' - just different.

And you didn't answer my last part there - so here it is again:

Anyways, why do you put so much energy into this? You get raped by a black man or something? One of them take your job? Take your woman? You secretly are jealous of them? Just need somebody to look down on? What gives?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.