whites more evolved?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by OverTheStars, Aug 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

So - - - you weren't being sarcastic? You actually talk like that?!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. rGEMINI Fallen Entity Registered Senior Member

o.0 dude thats so racist!!!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Hey, now that you mention it, that does seem racist

Thanks for the heads up rgemini, I'll be sure to stick my thumb up my ass

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. haynewp Registered Senior Member

It's the big black guys in the gym that I am jealous of. They talk to their friends and lift weights at the same time. I bust my ass lifting heavy weights, they lift 1/4 the weight and look twice as good. WTF?

8. rGEMINI Fallen Entity Registered Senior Member

you might want to look at his "show all posts" thingy... there a little racist =_

9. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Whoa, I just looked, talk about racist. Keep up the good work rGEMINI.
    I'm off now to stick my thumb up my ass.

10. duendy Registered Senior Member

oh, we've got a right one here you'll
    A 'jbrittanham' charmingly inquires: " would you like shit skin".......
    you mean the delightful shades of brown skins? that are so smooth to the touch...so erotic. blacker the juice sweeter the berry? do you secretly dream of havin a good like hey j.
    you know, i'd sooner have 'shit skin' than shit for brains like what you got

11. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Blue_UK:

There's no way to select a distinct group of human beings based on development of the brain and simultaneously ensure that all members of the group are either black or white. The correlation you are looking for simply doesn't exist.

12. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

James, I'll take your word for it anyway if you can't - but I'd like to know the source of your information. The correlation I am looking for does not have to be all B are different to all W. You mentioned earlier that B&W's have been interbreeding for ages. Surely we'd all be some kind of generic agouti in colour if this were the case to any significant degree?

13. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

No, because genes don't work that way. Let's say your parents have some characteristic, scalable from 1 to 10, and your father has genes which make him a 10 on the scale, while your mother is a 1. So, what are you? Well, if this characteristic is determined by a single gene, you'll either be a 1 or a 10. You WON'T be a 5.5. Genes don't "average out" through interbreeding.

Skin colour is not a single gene. The amount of melanin (which determines how dark your skin is) is controlled by a number of separate genes, as well as environmental factors. For that reason, there can sometimes appear to be a kind of averaging effect going on, but colour never really "breeds out", since the particular combinations which dictate one colour or another can pop up again in later generations. Thus, it is quite possible for two white parents to have a black child, provided they have ancestors who were darker-skinned.

14. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

I know alleles do not average out, but what about co-dominance like palamino horses? Half casts are an inbetween colour, after all.

Also, as you mention, if several genes are invloved then surely that supports an agouti concept as there is more scope for averaging out, as greater permuntations are availble rather than just 1 and 0 in the case of a single gene with two dom/reces alleles.

Looking back, we obviously agree on the genetic side of things, but I don't see why interbreeding won't shuffle the alleles and cerate a generic agouti even if an occational all-black pops out.

15. eincloud Banned Banned

I beleive that Equality is the word

16. apendrapew Oral defecator Registered Senior Member

If by that, you mean everybody is equal, you are indeed mistaken. Take a look around. Things are not equal.

17. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

Equality... Treating people as equal (tollerable) is one thing, people actually being equal is another.

Positive discrimination / affirmative action is a disgusting horror.

18. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Even to redress imbalances created by negative discrimination in the past?

19. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

Yeah, the cards are kind of stacked in your favor when we take away all their rights, use them to help build our fortunes/civilization - then once we are holding most of the keys to everything and they are so far behind that it doesn't make any difference - THEN say "hey we must be totally *EQUAL* now, no special treatment for anybody!"

20. Dr Lou Natic Unnecessary Surgeon Registered Senior Member

Haha, so it's like getting the salinity right in a fish tank?
    You need to alternate between discriminating against different races untill you find the right balance?
    One day we'll be able to say "alright, stop discriminating against white people nnnnnnow!... perfect" and everything will be right with the world.
    Martin luther king should have incorporated this concept into his speach.

21. Gravity Deus Ex Machina Registered Senior Member

Nope. I think the reality of the world is clearly that things are NEVER fair. But, species that support each other generally do better - so the human race should help the human race. But dividing this help by color, sex, religion, imaginary lines (nations-states) and etc is probably more destabilizing in the long run.

At the same time - racist redneck moron boys should be publically raped by a black shemale during commercial breaks of NASCAR races.

Ahhhh - that felt good to say!

22. ElectricFetus Sanity going, going, gone Valued Senior Member

Hard to say if white are more evolved, if you look at resistance to UV white are certainly less evolved, or at least evolved to conditions low in solar exposure. If you look at white culture that is very “evolved” is that because of biological reason is unlikely. Many non-white races were in fact more developed during ancient history.

23. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

The both of you are treating arbitrary groups of people as individual people. James, how does preventing one suitable person from getting the job he deserves redress a completely seperate person getting a job he didn't?

Gravitry, the people who abused those blacks are not the same individuals who are negatively affected by affirmative action / +ve Disc, even if they have benefited down the line. If I owe you £100, and you die, I owe your son nothing more. I'd be perfectly happy with just having the right to sue because of racial discrimination and none of this careful rebalancing just so that the same % of emploees is the same % of Pop.

On a side note, I think slavery is quite acceptable when done correctly. I would allow the enslaving of non-citizens so long as laws were in place to protect them from unnecessary beatings / over working etc. Comfort of living is a relative thing; if you've never lived in luxury then you'll be happy with a lower standard living than someone who's been waited on hand-and-foot.

If we can enslave cows, then we can enslave humans. The only deciding factor should be if you're a citizen or not in the timeless spirit of law and order: "I won't do you over, if you won't do me." Lesser civilisations are incapable of 'doing us over' and hence are out of the equation. Any emotional responce to this is coincedental and would certainly not be the case if this were the status quo (see Roman Empire).

Read earlier posts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.