Whites: Dead Man Walking

Discussion in 'Biology & Genetics' started by Panjabster, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Panjabster Registered Member

So it's like this: race does not matter: it's only skin color. It would thus make no difference if the United States was 100% Mexican with all Whites extinct, which will happen by 2100. Well, not all their genes erases, but rather, everyone will become brown due to mixing: all whites will be mixed into non-white genes. but so what? Race is only skin color, but culture is what is important. personally, i'm secular, so as long as secular culture thrives, skin color makes no difference to be. I could care less if India was taken over by china, as long as everyone integrated. One brown race, one planet-scale country called Earthistan.

So, why are there still ethnocentric remnent movements like Minute Men? A human is a human, race is only skin color.

Discuss.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

you seem quite ignorant of biology. I'm used to it.

skin colour is just one small part of human genetic variety. The overall genetic variety is in no way homogenized by internationalization of the human population. It basically stays the same.

In fact, you could kill off the whole human population outside africa and nothing much would happen to the genetic variation within the human species.

If you would kill off a region in Africa you would destroy a large part of human genetic variation.

so chill. read a book. do not worry. there is no problem.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

You're saying there's more genetic variaton in Africa than in the whole rest of the world combined? Please show some evidence of this.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. John99 Banned Banned

So why dont you take your own advice?

8. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Evidence:

Am J Hum Genet. 2000 March; 66(3): 979–988. The Distribution of Human Genetic Diversity: A Comparison of Mitochondrial, Autosomal, and Y-Chromosome Data
    were you surprised that reality didn't fit with your preconceptions?

9. Panjabster Registered Member

My girlfriend is an Aryan wet-dream: English, blue eyes, blonde hair. Our kids will be mixed. Now you go marry a non-White and mix it up.

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Of course what most people do not realize is that all their genes come from different places.

If you look at the gene responsible for your bloodtype then you are genetically more similar to a chimp with the same bloodtype than another human with a different bloodtype.

This concept is valid for all your genes.

One gene might have come from an ancestor in Africa, while the one next to it came from a dude in Poland.

This concept makes race-based medication a farce, since the one gene that matters for the medication might come from somewhere you least expect it. Genes do not travel in tight packages. They move around mostly in isolation.

Genome Res. 14:1679-1685, 2004 Evidence for Gradients of Human Genetic Diversity Within and Among Continents

11. John99 Banned Banned

Gee, i've mixed it up with about 100 non-whites. those were the days

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Panjabster Registered Member

The only difference between races is a few additive genes for skin color, and nothing more. So, if every White person was replaced by an African person, it would make no difference. So, a one world government called Earthistan would be a good idea. All races would interbreed into one brown color. Since whites are too racist to directly breed with blacks, they will first breed with hispanics, and then this mestizo mix will breed with blacks since mestizo women love black men.

13. John99 Banned Banned

oh boy, its good you told us.

14. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

you do not need to interbreed to mix. It's already done. In fact, it was never separated.

15. domesticated om Stickler for details Valued Senior Member

Being white is an interesting topic. Let's post lots of threads about it, and explore every minute angle there is! I'll join you - it will be our opus magnum of sciforum theme posting!

16. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

nobody is white.

17. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

White is just the lack of color.

18. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

When I go in Sun, I Black, When I scared, I Black,
    When I sick, I Black, and when I die, I still black...
    And you White fellow, When you born, you pink,
    When you grow up, you White, When you go in Sun, you Red,
    When you cold, you blue, when you scared, you yellow,
    When you sick, you Green, and when you die, you Gray...
    And you call me colored???......... "

Heheh

19. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

OMG you racist. I bet you support the genecide of BLACKS... right?!?!?1111111 one!!

You bigot racism scum..

ASHhhhhhhhhh

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Ibet you want to kill of homosexuals, too?

`yea...just kidding.`

20. peta9 Registered Senior Member

how can one be so stupid to think race is just skin color or a breed of dog is just thier coat etc.

if african-americans were just like caucasians with no differences in genetics, their culture, mannerisms, habits, and any and all idiosyncrasies would match exactly but it doesn't because there are differences genetically however vague, subtle, extreme and myriad. Even when culture is exchanged it's expressed a bit differently by whoever adopts it to fit their nature, propensity, etc.

21. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

No need, they are already doing that themselves. Can I force them to donate sperm to the spermbank instead? Well, if they are from Africa.

22. madanthonywayne Morning in America Registered Senior Member

I suppose it makes sence given that the human species arose in Africa. Other races would have decended from a much smaller pool and have not had time to generate the same diversity in their genome.

23. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

we all went to the same bottleneck 70,000 years ago leaving only 15,000 humans on this planet.

ONLY 70,000 years ago!

We ALL decend from the same small pool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.