White supremacy is really about white degeneracy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by James R, Dec 3, 2018.

1. billvon Valued Senior Member

Oh, I could. But I'll let you do that work for yourself.

The bottom line is that, today, you are far more at risk of being killed by a right wing fanatic than by a Muslim. And you are far more likely to be killed by a US citizen/resident than an illegal alien.

Want to reduce crime rates on average? Open up the border and let the immigrants dilute the crime we have here.

pjdude1219 likes this.
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Try something that isn't incoherent fallacy.

For instance, try to not deliberately misrepresent white supremacism.

Like I said, try something more than fallacy. You haven't actually said enough for anyone to refute. To wit, "no one with more than two functioning brain cells", as such, ought to expect anyone to fall for your KKK fallacy.

Also, if you want people to think you're an intelligent person who isn't a white supremacist, it's probably best if you don't lead with white supremacism and characteristic pretentious ignorance. Lazy lulzing is a troll job; you're now obliged, argumentatively, to demonstrate affirmatively that the KKK is the whole of white supremacism in the U.S., per #18↑ above.

Maybe pretending you're an idiot isn't the best pretense for recycling overworn insults. You want people to believe you're not a white supremacist, stop acting like one; it's true, reinforcing that with some actually intelligent discourse would go a long way toward helping people understand why you behave dysfunctionally. Of the one sentence in #35↑ that isn't utterly fallacious—i.e., the question, despite being presented as an insult in lieu of any actual argument—we might observe that people witness and endure its effects daily, on large scale, in the United States.

Ignoring well-established history in order to cram the whole of white supremacism into the KKK is, indeed, fallacious; it is also so wonderfully useless for not really offering anything substantial to consider. That is, you have presented such an uninforming and, apparently, uninformed argument that nobody can really figure out what you're on about. The principle of charity is what it is, but at this point a coin toss 'twixt ignorance and disruption isn't exactly a kind assessment; you really have offered nothing but contempt and fallacy.

Even more so with your second try:

If anyone knew what argument you were actually making, they might try, but since you can't be bothered to tell them, nor even make sense—

—the only thing anyone has to go on is the example you set by your conduct.

Which, in turn, isn't new. Flaccid, embittered fallacy is hardly a new phenomenon among the "not a white supremacist" crowd that apparently just can't help but argue white supremacist gutter tropes. If I remind that lazy lulzing is a troll job, it is the most charitable description of the rhetorical result before us.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zack Smith Registered Member

There is NO dent.

Why are they being deported and others aren't ?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Zack Smith Registered Member

I've already done it. There's been 17 deaths committed by white supremacists in 2017. It's horrible for the victims and their families, but the actual number is laughable compared to how the LW nutters are portraying this issue.

"Open up the borders and let immigrants dilute the crime we have here".

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    AH
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's the dumbest, and I mean dumbest thing I've ever seen posted.

This isn't about rates you dumb fuck, it's about raw numbers of violence. Illegals will only add to the raw numbers.

Wow. Just fucking wow.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  8. Zack Smith Registered Member

Do you trust the numbers from the Southern Poverty Law Center?

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/ideology/ku-klux-klan

Here's my point, low IQ, I'm not defending the Klan, white supremacists or Nazis. They're all scum. I'm pointing out the hysterical, lying and false narratives being peddled by LW nut jobs.

Why aren't you virtue signaling , LW nutters putting your full efforts where the vast majority of the violence occurs, Dem run inner cities.

9. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

That's nice.

10. exchemist Valued Senior Member

I see a c*nt has arrived.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
    pjdude1219 and sideshowbob like this.
  11. Zack Smith Registered Member

I'm not a progressive or you would have been spot on.

Lemme guess, you're one of those spaghetti arm, betas that populate the ranks of Klantifa?

12. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

You're bawling about a fallacy of your own making. Again: Demonstrate affirmatively that the KKK is the whole of white supremacism in the U.S., per #18↑ above.

The fact that we're this far into it and you can't even figure that part out?

(groan)

13. Zack Smith Registered Member

Ok. My point still stands that the Klan/white supremacists/Nazis are infinitesimally small, as in .0007 percent of the white population.

FIFTY Klan/white supremacists/Nazis showed up at Charlottesville. That's one hell of a show of force/s. FFS, is that all they could muster with millions and millions ( according to LW nut bags) of them ?

You keep looking around every corner for the white supremacist bogey man and normal people will continue to laugh at you LW nutters.

Lol.

14. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

And this has what to do with everyone else?

15. Zack Smith Registered Member

You're right. There's 187.2 million whites that are Klansmen/white supremacists/Nazis.

Oops. I must revise my number , since the LW intellect Chelsea Handler says black people can be "white supremacists ". The new number is 223.8 million.

They're everywhere.

Chuckle.

16. Tiassa Let us not launch the boat ... Valued Senior Member

Well, no surprise, there. White supremacists are never actually able to justify themselves.

We're back to the fallacious post at #18↑, and again, it is unsurprising: If the question↑ is how your thesis↑ works, the answer turns out to be that it doesn't, which anybody with those proverbial two functioning brain cells could figure out at first glance.

Even still, nobody should need, what, forty-seven posts to keep missing the point. At some point, you should accidentally fail to blow it.

17. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

Actually using the historical lessons of the 2nd world war may benefit this thread.
    Ole Adolf was a white supremist who used that belief to act in ways that were rather degenerate.

btw I can not understand neo nazi's worshiping a man who failed miserably. Why worship such an immense failure?

18. Zack Smith Registered Member

Sorry, there's 570.6 million white supremacists in America. No surprise.

19. Zack Smith Registered Member

Ah yes, let's bring up Hitler, because Trump is literally Hitler and 769 million Americans are literally Neo Nazis.

You'd have to ask an actual Neo Nazi. There's at least 769 million of them in America. They shouldn't be hard to find. I'm fortunately not one of them.

20. Zack Smith Registered Member

Is that how many posts I have? Damn!

It looks like I'm responding to those who respond to me. As long as you buy into the fearmongering of WS/KKK/NN, you'll never get it. Will you at least admit that?

21. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

glad to hear that...
    Just thinking on my question:
    perhaps it is a way that they can condone their desire for degenerate behavior?
    Blame a dead guy for their license?

22. Zack Smith Registered Member

Who do the gang bangers blame for their license of degenerate behavior? Yes, I'm aware you're not a gang banger, but maybe you have an opinion .

23. Quantum Quack Life's a tease... Valued Senior Member

certainly not them selves... that's for sure...