White supremacy is really about white degeneracy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by James R, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Zack Smith Registered Member

I'm a relatively patient person, but you're starting to push the limits. I said that I don't have a solution.

Understand one thing bro, I sharpen my knife by debating leftists. I know the tactic you're using. I'm not falling for it, because I've seen it often.

Why don't you call me a xenophobic and racist and call it a day. That's the box you're trying to put me in.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

You've put me in a box as a "leftist". If you're not xenophobic and/or racist, you haven't done a very good job of demonstrating it. Your knife needs a lot more sharpening.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Zack Smith Registered Member

Do you deny you're a leftist?

Copy and paste ONE thing that I said that was racist or xenophobic! And go !!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Well, that's interesting.

8. Zack Smith Registered Member

And yet your inept retorts continue.

Shocker !!!

9. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

The question isn't whether or not I'm a leftist. The question is how you jumped to that conclusion. Since I've been advocating ( more or less) for immigrants and you seem to disagree with me, that suggests xenophobia to me.

10. Zack Smith Registered Member

Dude, are you a leftist or not? This isn't rocket science. Man up and answer this simple , straightforward question.

I see that you couldn't find anything. I'm not surprised. I clearly said that I want immigrants to enter the country LEGALLY. What sovereign nation prefers otherwise?

Seriously, are you mentally stunted? I'm not being hyperbolic.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  11. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

If you have an agenda...

I gave you an outlet to speak, calling me inept is unproductive.

12. Zack Smith Registered Member

LOL. Are you suggesting that calling me "ignorant" and telling me to "fuck off" is productive?

FFS, you're drowning in your own cognitive dissonance.

13. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

The irony is that you object to being put into xenophobic "box" and at the same time you demand that I put myself in a box.

"Legality" is a copout. The real question is what laws you support?

What do you propose to do with the thousands of "illegals" who have been in the country for years, working and paying taxes? Do you support amnesty for them?

14. Beer w/Straw Transcendental Ignorance! Valued Senior Member

Yeah, that's nice.

Do you have an agenda that you at least know about?

15. Zack Smith Registered Member

16. billvon Valued Senior Member

We were talking about the risks TODAY, specifically the rise in white supremacist violence during Trump's presidency. Trump's presidency began in 2017. 9/11 was 2001. The Pulse shooting was in 2016.

Recently we've had a surge in right wing extremist violence, generally associated with white nationalism, white supremacy or Naziism. To be specific:

White supremacist James Alex Fields murdered one protester and injured 19 others at a protest.
    William Edward Atchison, a white supremacist and fervent Trump supporter, murdered two at a school before killing himself.
    A 17 year old neo-Nazi killed his girlfriend's parents because they were trying to keep hate out of their house. The 17 year old was a neo-Nazi who wanted to see a "white revolution." They are still keeping his name confidential since he is a minor.
    Neo-Nazi Robert Gregory Bowers killed 11 Jews at a synagogue. He had regularly posted anti-semitic messages on social media.
    Jeremy Christian, a self-described white nationalist, murdered two people and injured a third in Portland after screaming racist and anti-Muslim insults at them. One of the victims was a US Army veteran and father of four.
    Samuel Woodward, member of the neo-Nazi group Atomwaffen, murdered Blaze Bernstein - a gay Jewist student - and hid the body.
    James Jackson, a white supremacist who believed in the "white genocide" theory (i.e. that the white race was being killed off by interbreeding) murdered Timothy Caughman so he wouldn't sleep with white women. He later lamented that he should have killed a younger black man.

I could go on but you get the idea.
    Because US citizens are more violent than immigrants, whether they are legal or not. This fact often makes right winger's heads explode, but it's quite true.

17. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

No, that ship has not sailed at all. Those people are still being rounded up and sent back. Are you in favour of stopping that expensive practice and just letting them stay?

18. Zack Smith Registered Member

Actually you can't go on. A total of 17 deaths came at the hands of white supremacists in 2017. Quite the epidemic !

https://www.newsweek.com/white-supremacists-killed-2017-extremist-783638

It is true that Americans are violent. Most are Dems and live in urban areas.

19. Zack Smith Registered Member

All 20 million of them? LOL.

Quit taking the exception and making it the rule.

20. Zack Smith Registered Member

No more of an agenda than anyone posting in these threads.

Are you capable of debate or are you stupid?

21. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

The number isn't relevant. What's relevant is that their labour is needed and they're contributing to the economy. Do you support letting them stay instead of spending a stupid amount of money to hunt them down and ship them out? That would seem to be the "pragmatic" approach. If you insist on kicking productive people out because of a legal technicality, there would seem to be some other motive involved.

22. Zack Smith Registered Member

The number isn't relevant? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's because the numbers are so low for those that they're "rounding up" and they won't put a dent into the field workers that already exist.

You LW nutters are so intellectually dishonest in how you present your arguments.

23. sideshowbob Sorry, wrong number. Valued Senior Member

The question is why would you want to put a dent in the number of productive workers? Why not just leave them alone?