Which side is right? Right or Left?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hungvu, Apr 16, 2004.

1. hungvu Proud American Registered Senior Member

Between the Right (conservatives) and the Left (liberals), which one is right? Of course, The Right is "right" thus it only leaves the Left with the following two options: "not right" or "wrong" so, can anyone tell me whether the Left is "not right" or "wrong"?

By the way, this is just a joke using manipulation of words but if one of you leftists out there, without a sense of humor, take this seriously then you may go ahead and answer my question.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Undecided Banned Banned

Both sides are jokes; both sides have their pluses and their minuses. There is no right for anything, there aren't any political absolutes. The question should really be which side better benefits our society?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. guthrie paradox generator Registered Senior Member

The more even obvious point is, what do you judge good and bad by? Only then will you have a better handle on whether "left" or "right" is better.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Whirlwind Banned Banned

The side with the biggest schtick is usually right!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

New question:

Why are the war criminals always on the losing side?

Whirlwind....

8. Mr. Chips Banned Banned

Everybody has a left and right to them. I suggest that those who find utility in meta-definition for the terms are not looking at the world as it is. How about being human, now that is not altogethor an easy thing to do what with all of the anomie about but it might be wise to consider our common heritage and needs rather than thinking of further ways to divide us. As long as we give credence to the divisionary classifications we remain conquered by those who only pay lip service to the distinctions themselves which seems to be the callousness evident in the subterfuge immediately apparent upon reading the first post of this thread. It is not in keeping with the stated subject. hungv, your psychosis is showing.

9. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

Niether side is better in all situations. The right is better for foreign and military decisions and the left is better at throwing rocks at starbucks

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I have a couple of extremely liberal views but that is another thread........

10. crazy151drinker Registered Senior Member

Why are the war criminals always on the losing side?

They are designed to give you something to whine about.

11. jinchilla Registered Abuser Registered Senior Member

You can't spell righteous without right.

12. Voodoo Child Registered Senior Member

You might favour the right. Personally though, I favour fiscal responsibility and judicious military intervention.

13. Rappaccini Redoubtable Registered Senior Member

You're insinuating that the right is fiscally profligate and militarily unwise?

14. Voodoo Child Registered Senior Member

This particular government is. Irony.

15. DeeCee Valued Senior Member

It's a poor right winger that isn't.
    Dee Cee