Which do you want to see more? Cual???

Discussion in 'SciFi & Fantasy' started by Pollux V, Sep 30, 2002.

?

Cual (which) es more worth YOUR money?

1. Star Trek: Nemesis

3 vote(s)
    30.0%
  2. The Two Towers

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
  3. Neither, fantasy/scifi isn't my thing. Which is perfectly understandable;)

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Pick one. Two Towers, or Nemesis. The two titans will clash this wintertime, the question is: which one is more worth your money?

Me, I would have to say the Two Towers. I am huge fans of both series, but seeing as how, for me, The Fellowship is so far the greatest Fantasy movie ever made, and the fact that the cast and crew of the production are saying that the Two Towers is going to be better is really, really enough to make me want to see the LOTR movie more. I have to say--no star trek movie approached the grandeur of LOTR, nor has any of them been nominated for best picture by the academy of arts and motion picture sciences.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Blahk, I am not a big fan of LOTR. You could even say I hate it. But I'm not particulary looking forward to Nemesis either, but I couldn't bare to check the last box

I want to see a Post-Apocolyptic setting where Aliens have invaded a planet (not dragons) and the humans are fighting for survival (nor Battlefield Earth - Oh dear) and its all out war between humans and aliens (not Independnce Day either)

Something that has been done to death, but with ultra cool special effects, acted ok and has lots of guns. Oh, the love interest has to die. Just to put a spin on things and maybe the aliens win the first conflict, spawning many straight-to-video sequels.

Its a dream come true

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. grazzhoppa yawwn Valued Senior Member

The only Star Trek I've seen is First Contact, which I thought was very good. I didn't see the most recent Star Trek movie though I would pay to see the one coming up.

Isn't LOTR in 3 parts? I've seen the first...could barely stay awake...but it was good...seeing the second would mean I would have to see the third and I'm not ready for a commitment

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Grazzhoppa, the other trek films are definitely worth a watch. Except for five. Five really sucks.

I.......am madly in love with lord of the rings. But I must respect the fact that not everyone loves this film. *holds onto shaking hand with other hand*

Thor: heheheh...underground cult formation commencing

8. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

A cult for what?

Anti-LOTR's or about my film

9. Pollux V Ra Bless America Registered Senior Member

Your film. :bugeye:

10. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Ah, I see

Its already began