Where do you live and what do/did you do for a living?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Seattle, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Yes indeed.... my all time record for being disfellowshipped... excommunicated.... banned and ostracized from Christian churches is two.....
    in just over one month back in 1991......
    the Worldwide Church of God began by Mr. Herbert W. Armstrong and the Philadelphia Church of God that branched off from it......
    since that time I have learned that by NOT JOINING any group............. this puts me into a loophole like situation where they do not legally have to ban me!?

So far.... I think that my behaviour on SciForums has been just about my best ever.......
    the replies that I got back so far indicate a level of intelligence that sure seems to be even above my other favourite discussion forum before I found this one.....
    so..... I've been avoiding my less than great habit of getting myself booted in order to save nuisance over the long term?

Several years ago an exceptionally polite and diplomatic Admin in one of the Richard Dawkins support groups told me that my ideas on Theistic Evolutionary Theory....... were technically
    a legitimate branch of ATheism. I took his statement as a compliment...... not an insult at all.

http://www.sciforums.com/threads/theistic-evolutionary-theory.164102/

RainbowSingularity likes this.
  2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

Where do you live ? earth,
    home of human created
    climate change
    &
    human created/hosted(where it lives)
    A.I.D's, SAR'S-CoV-2/1, H5N1, H3N1, SAR'S, ASFV, Ebola, Zika, Bubonic Plague, Measles, Polio,diphtheria, Malaria, Nile River Virus, Pertussis, Mumps, Rubella, HPV, Herpes, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, Trichomoniasis, Hepatitis
    and
    what do/did you do for a living ?

(who is rich & so worth talking to?[maybe borrow/invest a little money because it wont hurt])
    what is past tense did living ?(i really lived once)
    for living i tend toward several common activities

• breathing
    • eating
    • drinking
    • pooping
    • sleeping
    • exercising
    not all at the same time or in specific order
    i find it interesting how personal pursuits & hobbys are not seen as collectively personal acclimational principals of interest in some cultures.

mostly i expect because they value money & class over people & emotional intelligence.
    xenophobic dogma indoctrination as a core cultural & self esteem mandate of social interactive value.

what is this cultural dogma thing about money & class above personal hobbys & personal interests ?

what is the strangest/kinkiest thing you have ever done for a job to earn money ?
    1 of the most eye opening jobs i have done is working as a housekeeper
    the state of hotel bathrooms with poop covering almost every surface really blew my mind
    also how some people never tidy or wash their own dishes, they just pile them all up & use everything in the cupboard until they have run out and the eating in bed inside the sheets leaving half eaten meals on their beds amazed me.
    nobody tipped

my managers husband who i walked in on who was in an empty clean room watching TV masturbating was a little awkward
    i just pretended it never happened
    like the model half dressed who was in the room in her underwear with her boyfriend who were supposed to have checked out & i walked in on. she invited me in. i declined & said i would come back in a few hours & to not hurry.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
    Dennis Tate likes this.
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Seattle Valued Senior Member

OK, you live on Earth and what are your hobbies or interests (other than a tortured use of the English language)?

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

What part(s)? I've driven across a lot of NS in a camper van, from Yarmouth to Sydney.

Halifax is my second favourite city in Canada, after Victoria B.C.
    (But if you came from Halifax, you would have said Halifax, not Nova Scotia.)

Dennis Tate likes this.
  8. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

I am nearly three hours outside Halifax.....
    this is only five kilometers from where I live in Guysborough County.......

https://whalesanctuaryproject.org/w...nova-scotia-for-sanctuary-for-captive-whales/

This tourist attraction is only eleven kilometers from our home.....

https://sherbrookevillage.novascotia.ca/

9. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Yep. Spent a day in Sherbrooke Village. Very memorable, even after 20 years.
    Pity we didn't get to the whale sanctuary.
    I can't remember which way we took from there to Cape Breton I. - either along the south coast and up, or up to the highway and down - before ending up in a seaside cottage south of St. Peters.

Dennis Tate likes this.
  10. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

Actually the whale sanctuary is so far merely planned for here...
    hopefully by 2022 there will be some whales or dolphins here?

11. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
    Dennis Tate likes this.
  12. Dennis Tate Valued Senior Member

You got it!!!

The southern end of Indian Harbour Lake is classified as tidal water. Once or twice a year a storm surge takes ocean water up into that lake.... thus.... my extra concern for the threat of rising ocean levels.