What's wrong with women?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by clusteringflux, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Yes, for the same reason neurotics deliberately cut themselves.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

You're a telepath now?
    No I aren't.
    From Wiki:
    You're telling me that delusional beliefs and possible paranoia are nice?

BTW doesn't that describe some aspects of Hitler's character?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

What have I already said 2 times in this thread?

You see people with facial piercings as neurotics who are doing a symbolic equivalent of self harming. The fact is that perfectly normal, psychologically healthy people get them because they look good. Sure, you get a few who do things for the wrong reasons. But you get that with anything in life.

So insisting that they are symbolically self harming when that is nowhere near reality is just spouting nonsense.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Bull.

8. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Correct.

9. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

Carcano, where the hell do you get off insisting that people do things for those reasons when they just plain DON'T? Where do you get off forcing your opinions on reality when they're far from reality?

10. Carcano Valued Senior Member

The Nazis believed they were doing good for their society...in the same way that American settlers thought they were doing good for their society by slaughtering the Indians.

11. Carcano Valued Senior Member

Well youre perfectly welcome to disagree.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

Avoiding the question.

13. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

You should have made that clear when you were trying to tell me that people have facial piercings because they're mentally ill and suffer from self hatred, and simply denied me when I pointed out that you were wrong.

14. Carcano Valued Senior Member

I do deny that youre right...but not the right to be wrong.

15. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

But she isn't wrong.
    You are.

16. Carcano Valued Senior Member

She will see that she is...in the fullness of time, one hopes.

17. Oli Heute der Enteteich... Registered Senior Member

That, of course, being your personal, unsupported, opinion.

18. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

You see what you're doing? Again??!!! You're insisting that your OPINION=REALITY, and that anyone who disagrees with you must be immature or in denial.

19. oiram Registered Senior Member

I agree with this concern about these women who dress trashy, here where I live on Sundays all the girls, including the young girls (as young as 12), get dressed up with tiny sexy clothes and way too much makeup and head for the park where they walk around in groups. I call these girls “Hollywood” girls as they all look like they are out prostituting and most of them are, including the young ones. It’s funny to see this but it’s sad at the same time.

I don’t think such dress or lack thereof will ever result in full nudity because the skimpier clothing and the more suggestive sexual appeal is what stirs attention and drives fantasies rather than actual nudity itself. Nudity for these girls means they are already past the imaginative stage of skimpy sexual clothing getting attention and are either on a nude beach or in a bedroom getting ready to have sex…..

20. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

My policy is if it bothers you don't look. You have no right to tell people what to wear. You can only assume they are doing it for particular reasons. Like someone called me a whore because I prefer to wear short-shorts over the long shorts style. But I don't wear short shorts because I want to attract attention. I just like them better because they don't restrict my movement. But people can think what they want about me. If it makes them happy to think I'm a whore then so be it.

21. oiram Registered Senior Member

Cutsiemaria89 got some large hoop earrings and then some really sky blue mascara to go with those short shorts, as for not caring what people think of how you dress is alright in itself but don’t be surprised when someone does call you a whore. To me this kind of thinking is stupid “because it’s more comfortable” guess you could say wearing a diaper is “more convenient” or easier as you don’t have to stop at the restroom when you don’t want to be bothered, but I don’t want to see you in a diaper either.

Reminds me of all those fat women with tri-folds of blubber wearing spandex who think they look good in them or maybe they like how comfortable they feel, either way they look like terrible on them and I guess it gives me something to laugh at so go ahead and wear your skimpy shorts as they don’t bother me as much as they bother your reputation.

22. Mr. Hamtastic whackawhackado! Registered Senior Member

I have 7 year old twin daughters. I will not allow them to wear anything I fear a pedophile might find exciting. I suppose that, in my mind, all women should take such things into consideration.If you are looking for a sexual partner, by all means, but if you are not, what is wrong with jeans and a t-shirt or sweater?

23. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

Lmao. No I don't wear large ear rings cause they hurt my ears (and I'm afraid they'll get caught in things) and I don't wear make-up cause I don't like stuff on my face. I'll admit I was shocked when she called me a whore, but I know I'm not, so why does her opinion matter? I don't like looking at fat people in spandex either, but I would never tell them to change clothes. I just don't look at them, but it doesn't really bother me that much. My shorts would make you laugh?