What's wrong with women?

Discussion in 'Science & Society' started by Syzygys, Oct 20, 2011.

1. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

A soft couch might do okay, but carpets can cause some nasty rug burns and if you crush some furniture it might be embarrassing to explain it. Plus I'd like to think I can control myself long enough for a bed to becomes available.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Anti-Flag Pun intended Registered Senior Member

Variety and excitement. And better is completely subjective. There's so much you can't do in a bed.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Pineal Banned Banned

Well, at least these women were not serial killers and had that wrong with them like the man in the story.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

sex in bed is BORING, its the most routine form of sex possible, sex in the kitchen, in the car, in the shower, on the beach are all SO much more fun. And as for carpet burns at worst she MIGHT get them on her knees

8. patches Registered Member

what'

I'm wondering if it can be similar to a man's version of death by cop. Some guys intentionally do unlawful things with the conscious/ unconscious desire to commit suicide.

9. ilija Registered Member

I think all women have split personality, but the problem is that there is around 30 personalities in their head, and you wake up next to a different person each day of the month

10. ilija Registered Member

I agree with you, and also I got to add that sex in public places is most fun
    Bed gets boring after some time

11. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

I think I'm going to like you. But women are really aliens.

12. Emil Valued Senior Member

:shrug:
    I gave up trying to understand. I take them as they are.
    One day, she can be wonderful,amazing, lovely and the next day to transform into a bitch.

13. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

Jung says we all have 23. He finds that manifested in the pantheons of the traditional polytheistic religions, the dramatis personae in Shakespeare's plays, and even the character set in soap operas. One day you have to be the Healer, the next day the Hunter or the Warrior or the Lover or the King/Queen, and then finally one evening you get to be the Reveler.

If men seem to wake up with the same personality every day, it's because our jobs have guided us into being the same guy doing the same thing every day--not just the Industrial Era and Post-Industrial Era jobs of the past century, but even the agricultural work of the previous twelve thousand years since the Neolithic Revolution. Meanwhile our women were at home with the kids having to be the Healer, Teacher, Protector and everything else, depending on the demands of the individual day.

14. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Period...

15. Emil Valued Senior Member

Yep, but also can be the position of the Moon, atmospheric front or just what she dreamed.

16. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

What's wrong with women? The same thing that is wrong with men. We're humans. Humans are stupid.

17. Emil Valued Senior Member

Yes, true, but humans can also be wonderful.

18. wellwisher Banned Banned

Men and women are complementary, in terms of personality firmware. These personality firmware define our human nature as well as the complementary nature of male and female. Picture two gears that mesh, so energy can be transferred for work. The male and female gears are staggered so the teeth can mesh. This is why the female appears alien to many males (she meshes in the gaps). The same is often true of females looking at males.

As the wheel turns, different teeth are engaged in the gaps. Often men use their minds more often and fail to fully use/develop their emotions. The mood swings of the female help to exercise this. You may not like getting mad. A bitchy female will push that button for you exercising this natural emotion.

There is another consideration. The teeth of the gears or the personality firmware, are not just staggered like teeth of two gears, but both some male and female firmware will play active and passive roles. The active is the lead firmware, who starts the turning go the gear, while the passive is the reactive firmware or the gear induced to turn. The bitchy female uses active firmware trying to control or pick the fight. The male will initially try to remain calm so the firmware remains off. She will keep nagging until his firmware becomes active. The male might start to react with hurt feelings.

The male who is full of personality or has a good line of bull is one aspect of the male active principle. The female will react with attention or laughter, etc. Often these two active principles try to compete. The female may nag while the male might use some bull, with each wrestling to make the other passive.

As the gears turn, the teeth are not uniform on both gears. Sometimes, there is something analogous to a few teeth missing, so the active and passive switch of male and female can switch. The guy might come home and tell about his day. His gal reacts to what he says. He may flip a switch in her as the gears turn, until she becomes the active principle and starts to nag or feel hurt. He then stops short and begins to react emotionally, etc.

If you observe closely you can see these collective humans patterns implicit of the personality firmware. This is repeated by all couples and exercises the firmware of both male and female, while also allowing each to gather cross-programming data. After a while couples will begin to become more like each other, in many ways, as the cross programming sticks. Then the gears mesh and the machine can transmit full power ahead. Remember all is good if done in cycles. If the gears get stuck due to a rock in the gears, this is not healthy.

19. Carcano Valued Senior Member

The important thing about this book is that few of the female reviewers are willing to admit WHY they fell for their psychopath of choice.

This doesnt surprise me. Women are generally not interested in what a man IS but what he HAS...and psychopaths at least have FAME.

Anything that looks like FAME will attract women, regardless of its ethical associations.

Women who can admit this, even to themselves...are as rare as stars in daylight.