What's new in Syria

Discussion in 'World Events' started by Schmelzer, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately for you I do not write about anything I like. I prefer to write about things where the Western media discredit themself most, and one of the themes they lie in the most obvious way is their hate propaganda against Russia. If they would localize their hate on China, I would start to read some Chinese sources to find out where they lie.
    You defend only peaceful cannibals, I know.
    Of course, and that the Russians do it is simply a propaganda lie.

Further excuses for the cannibal deleted.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Yes poor little Russia. It illegally invades and annexes the lands of its neighbors and supports terrorists and then protests when people don't like it....so abused.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I guess you really don't know the difference between singular and plural.

As has been repeatedly pointed out to you one single act of cannibalism by one individual to one individual in the heat of battle doesn't make a gang or army of cannibals as you have repeatedly asserted. And here is the problem as has been repeatedly pointed out to you, you focus on one incident and involved 2 individuals and misrepresent it while totally ignoring Russia's terrorism and the terrorism of Russia's ally in Syria.

So is that an admission?

LOL....and what excuses would those be exactly?

brucep likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. paddoboy Valued Senior Member

What a pathetic one sided view.

joepistole and brucep like this.
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

The Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPWC) has confirmed the traces of the sarin gas used in Syria are not linked with the Syrian government’s former stockpile of chemical weapons. The report corroborates the Syrian government’s assertions that the faction responsible for the chemical attack, as well as 11 other instances of chemical weapons use, was the Syrian opposition. The report also substantiates last month’s claims from Ahmed al-Gaddafi al-Qahsi, cousin of Muammar Gaddafi, who said that the chemical weapons used in the incident had been stolen from Libya and later smuggled into Syria via Turkey by militants. The announcement follows an investigation carried out by the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) at the request of the Syrian president Bashar al-Assad and the Syrian government. “In one instance, analysis of some blood samples indicates that individuals were at some point exposed to sarin or a sarin-like substance” said Ahmet Uzumcu, the head of the OPCW. He later added that the sarin gas examined bore different characteristics to the one formerly owned by the Syrian government. When the devastating sarin gas incident left some 1400 civilians dead in East Ghouta in 2013, the United States, European Union and Arab League were quick to accuse Bashar al-Assad and the Syrian military of utilizing its chemical weapons to combat Islamist rebels in the Syrian capital.

http://www.almasdarnews.com/article/assad-never-used-chemical-weapons-islamist-rebels-did/

8. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Well then, if that is so, then you should be able to cite that document on the OPWC website rather than citing an opaque pro Syrian news journal as you have done. So let's see it.

This gets back to your inability to use credible sources and your penchant for deception and specious sources.

9. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

Feel free to ignore whatever you don't like.

10. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

What? Are you backing down again? You were asked to back up your assertion and you are backing down. Because you know, as with your many previous assertions, they are lies.

OPWC didn't blame the Syrian rebels as you asserted. That's why you cannot back up your assertion.

paddoboy likes this.
  11. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

No, I simply don't care about your rants.

12. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

LOL...that's nonsense. I requested you to back up your assertion. That isn't a rant. You accused Syrian rebels of gassing their own wives and children and you falsely asserted that the OPWC validated your accusation. The fact is you can't validate your assertions and this one in particular. Where is the OPWC press release or document which validates your assertion the OPWC blamed the Syrian dissidents (i.e. rebels) for gassing their own children and wives? You have none, because it doesn't exist. You cannot back up your assertion with credible evidence, which is the norm with you. That's why you are once again obfuscating.

You are using this thread to promulgate Assad's propaganda.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  13. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

Which assertion? I have not made any. I have simply quoted a source which I found interesting, with a link to that source, so that you can verify if the quote is correct.

You don't trust this source? Your choice, ignore it, as everything you don't like.

14. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Oh, so you just promulgate Assad's propaganda. But you don't stand behind it. I see.

I guess you don't remember writing, "The Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPWC) has confirmed the traces of the sarin gas used in Syria are not linked with the Syrian government’s former stockpile of chemical weapons."? - Post #64 (That post has your name on it.)

You don't think that is an assertion?

15. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

It is not my assertion, but from the link given below in #64. I see no reason to doubt it.

joepistole likes this.
  16. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

LOL....you are not being honest comrade.

That's the bottom line.

. You very clearly made an assertion. Now where is the evidence to back it up? Where is the OPWC press release?

Last edited: Jan 9, 2016
  17. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

Ok, I honestly admit that I have forgotten to put "" around the quoted text. Happy now?

18. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

Ok, I honestly admit that I have forgotten to put "" around the quoted text. Happy now?

19. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

LOL...Well you did much more than that comrade. Here is your problem with that argument. You didn't quote your pro Assad journal, so no quotation marks were needed. You didn't quote, you made an assertion.

20. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

Here the variant with quotation:
    http://www.almasdarnews.com/article/assad-never-used-chemical-weapons-islamist-rebels-did/ | Al-Masdar News writes:

21. Bells Staff Member

Irony.

They have also interviewed Putin several times. The first time was back when Putin was vice president.

I take it that makes your righteous blood boil?

Perhaps your English is not that good. But in no way is that interview of the "cannibal" favourable to said cannibal. On the contrary.

22. CptBork Valued Senior Member

Amerika urinates on Alaska on daily basis and still does not give back. Also you must remake Rocky IV, and this time dumb Italian cannibal lose to Ivan Drago. Otherwise we give nukes to Hezbollah and Mr. Kim to fight cannibals.

joepistole likes this.
  23. Schmelzer Valued Senior Member

http://www.almasdarnews.com/article...strategic-town-of-salma-in-northeast-latakia/ writes:

"... the Syrian Arab Army’s 103rd Brigade of the Republican Guard – in close coordination with the National Defense Forces (NDF), the Syrian Social Nationalist Party (SSNP), Liwaa Suqour Al-Sahra (Desert Hawks Brigade), the Russian Air Force, and Muqawama Souri (Syrian Resistance) – liberated the strategic town of Salma after a short battle this morning with the Islamist rebels of Jabhat Al-Nusra (Syrian Al-Qaeda group) and the Free Syrian Army (FSA)."

This is really great, it is essentially the most important city in whole Latakia which was under control of the terrorists.

The speed is has been taken today surprises everybody, but even opposition sources admit that Salma has been taken by the SAA. It should be noted that the SAA has been quite close to Salma already quite a long time, already in October AFAIR, but it was heavily defended, and the army has, instead, started to attack and advance in other places and to surround it with time. So, more and more heights around have been taken, so it was already cutted from South, West, and during the last days also from the East. Despite this, everybody has expected a quite long battle for the town itself.

If this will not be followed by at least some heavy counterattacks during the next days, it means the war has already destroyed a lot of the terrorists power.