What's gonna happen next?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by Lori, Nov 26, 1999.

1. Lori Registered Senior Member

I just read this web page today containing Holy Spirit filled prophecy about times to come. I know this because I hear this message too. In a different way, and regarding other things that are related but not specified here. I feel this change that is spoken of in my life. This message explains my life right now and exactly how I feel. Maybe it will help explain my attitude some?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You all just have to read this. Even if you don't want to believe it, just humor me and read it. It may come in handy later. http://members.aol.com/prophecy04/Articles/Prophecy/Gibson.html

------------------
    God loves you and so do I!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Searcher Registered Senior Member

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Lori Registered Senior Member

Yes, the watcher site is right on. It makes a lot of sense.

------------------

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Mike Registered Senior Member

Lori,

In what way do you ascertain the credibility of such sites? Do you have a gut feeling on this, because to my perception this could just be a work of fiction.

There's so much crap out there, it's hard to seperate the genuine prophets from the religeously insane.

8. Lori Registered Senior Member

Yes, it's intuition I guess. I don't received any messages as specific as all that. The parts that I can relate to are regarding the awakening of the Holy Spirit, and how He's calling us. I hear Him! This is how I've felt for a long while. Like I'm being called; for what I'm still not sure.

------------------

9. tablariddim forexU2 Valued Senior Member

Lori, I do not necessarily believe or disbelieve in your god. But I believe in the spirit with which you believe. And I know that once a person is in touch with their god, he does indeed call to them.The problem with you Lori is that you don't know how to listen to him.
    In another thread you told us exactly what god was saying to you, d'you know what it was? He wants you to change your job. You hate your job, it is making you unhappy and sapping your spiritual power. God wants you to be happy and full of his spirit, you can't do that with the heavy heart you take to work every day. Pray about it and envision yourself doing something you love for a living. You're an accountant, why not start up your own business?
    Excuse my bluntness, I don't mean to be impudent but I just felt that I had to say
    this, because I was once in a similar place.

10. Lori Registered Senior Member

That's ok, I appreciate your advice. Sometimes I am apprehensive because I'm not sure if God wants me to quit or Satan wants me to quit ya know? I wonder if I just don't have the right attitude or something. I feel like I should be more disciplined and thankful for what I have (as others are not so fortunate). Then again, I keep getting the message to write a book too. I need to work this out and have faith, but I'm scared that I'll make a mistake. Right now, I'm waiting til Jan to make any decisions. We'll see what the economy does next year. See, I work for a company that manufactures generators. Is that a coincedence, or did God send me here to help me somehow? I'm just not sure. I need to pray more.

------------------
    "ET phone home!"
    "Uh, hello Satan?"
    "Hey, your plan worked great! They all think I'm cute!"

11. Lori Registered Senior Member

Hmmm...touche. You are 100% correctamundo.

------------------
    "ET phone home!"
    "Uh, hello Satan?"
    "Hey, your plan worked great! They all think I'm cute!"

12. truestory Registered Senior Member

Lori,

"The only one who never makes mistakes is the one who never does anything." THEODORE ROOSEVELT

"Do what you love." ANON

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." CHINESE

"Believe you can and you're halfway there." ANON

"There is nothing permanent except change." HERACLITUS

"If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we could literally astound ourselves." EDISON

"Courage is the best gift of all." PLAUTUS

"Dare to dream great dreams." ANON

"Follow me." JESUS CHRIST

P.S.

Sorry, didn't realize you'd seen my post already.

I found the quote which it was attributed to and decided to embellish with a few more... Hope you don't mind... It was a good refresher on inspiration for me, too!

[This message has been edited by truestory (edited December 02, 1999).]

13. Oxygen One Hissy Kitty Registered Senior Member

This is probably out of context here, but since we're posting philosophies, I have a business practice that says:

"Never do business with anyone you wouldn't lend your Hot Wheels to."

I just had to say it.

On a more serious note, try this on for size:

"Strong minds have wills, weak ones only wishes."

This is attributed to Reverend Ambler of Storm Lake, Iowa in 1917.

[This message has been edited by Oxygen (edited December 02, 1999).]

14. Searcher Registered Senior Member

15. Searcher Registered Senior Member

Lori,

What do you think of working for another company that makes generators, but one where you might feel a bit more at home? Check this out:

http://jtex.net/generators

Of course, it would mean relocating, but this looks like your company! Just thought I'd throw it out there...

------------------
    www.indigenousrocks.com