What would you do? think?

Discussion in 'Religion Archives' started by NO1, Feb 27, 2005.

1. NO1 I Am DARKNESS Registered Senior Member

If you were "Satan". I wanna know.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. duendy Registered Senior Member

i'd first wonder about the very question. what for example do youmean by that term 'satan'? the patriarchal idea of it?

i dont. i realize it is a demonization of the Horned God. which is? the fertilizing erotic energy of the make and Nature

it's that the patriarchy rejects, along with the Great Goddess. NATURE. the mindset that demonizes, and dismisses this anceint wild ecstatic expression is mechanical, and reductive. it worships 'spirit', now 'mind', and trivializes the body as mechancial which is its mechanical way

so. it's not 'Satan' i fear, or try to understand according to their interpretation, its the machine-mind that denies its Deepeness

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. duendy Registered Senior Member

i dont know, me and me typin:
    "fertilizing energy-spirit erotic fertizing mana of male and Nature..."

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. KneD Le Penseur Registered Senior Member

As far as I believe something like satan exists...

I would apologise to God and humanity, and retire

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

8. mustafhakofi I sa'id so Registered Senior Member

neither god nor satan exists.
    but in answer to your question, I'd ask god why he was always blaming me, for all his wrong doings, and why he liked to make me out to be the evil one. just because my face aint to pretty.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

If I were Satan, I would continue to support organized religion and the Republican party, they are the best defense against people realizing the truth of who they are and what's going on.

10. Diesel On a stairway near you Registered Senior Member

I would drive around in an El Diablo, red of course, and get into the entertainment business.

11. Clockwood You Forgot Poland Registered Senior Member

I would be pissed. I get punished for thinking that I, the second most powerful being in the universe, should get a say in what is happening. Here dad is making billions of creations and leaving them to tear each other apart. I give them something to help them survive and be more than beasts and what do I get? Some burning pit filled with rejects.

I would eventually forget the heaven or the mortal world and try to turn hell, or at least my section of it, into my own paradise. This would probably look a lot like a more ordered Vegas.

I would then start filter feeding off the damned souls god keeps throwing my way, employing the minority who might be useful while keeping the rest penned in some moderatley nasty section of my domain. Only those who would oppose me directly or who I needed to make an example of would need -real- hell. Screw the creator. I will start heaven anew RIGHT HERE.

12. Patriot Registered Senior Member

I'd tell some guy in Rome that he was the only way to God, and then later I'd tell some guy in the 1800s that Jesus came to North America with the Indians.

-Patriot.