What Would Have Made The Allies Lose WWII?

Discussion in 'History' started by Omega133, May 19, 2010.

1. soullust Registered Senior Member

Thats fine, lets do it.

Most of them forces you speak of are delivered by air, I will just destroy them as they come, This is Not iraq son, we do have equall range.

And keep on marching, damn I marched 2 or three hundred km on enemy soil b4 no big deal.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
  2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. soullust Registered Senior Member

We might be small due to poulation, But we still have the 12th largest millitary budget in the world, not bad for 30 million people and 67000 active personal, and 30 000 reserve.

and again, Fed, where are you getting this idea of me saying we were going to beat up the poor USA...

Why bother your last 40 years of Government is doing a good job on there own

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

yah, in WW2 maybe.

Your soldiers are green, they are pathetic.

They can shoot straight that's it.

Here's how it would work.

The F-22's and B-2's of which there is no way you can shoot down (end of story) would bomb out your aa defenses. Than we begin a massive bombing raid involving B-52's which draw out your puny airforce.

Your air force than gets annihalated by F-22's, F-35's, and F-15's.

Your military is so pathetic it's not even on the top ten list of ANY category.

your military sucks. There is not one redeeming factor.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. soullust Registered Senior Member

tell that to the Canadian led afghan mission and my dead brother., and all the Canadians who died in most of the USA stated wars of the twentieth century, you obviousely have no clue what your talking about.

Again Air force will not win your war alone.

How did vietnam work out?

lol..

Or for that matter your great Airforce lost to cuba...Mwahahahahaha..

and we helped develop thef-35, and are replacing our cf-18 super hornets, with them, oh and a cf-18 will go up against any jet, pre f-22/f-35

Naturly the Canadian version will be called, the cf-35, with Some Canadian comunication equipment, Canadian Radar tech etc..

8. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

we have the first moron.

You couldnt beat up a fly, dont make me laugh.

Your military budget is still pathetic. You have 67,000 in your military, we have 1.473 million!

with 1.458 million in reserve

Our military budget it 692 billion dollars, whats your? Hah! 21.8 billion.

Face it soullust, your military stinks. That is all there is to it.

There are only two weapons used by your air force that arent made in the US.

Those are folding fin rockets which are about as easy to make as a bottle rocket. And the other one is made by Belgium which is merely a self defense gun for ejected pilots.

That is pathetic soullust.

You'd be out of ammunition and could not make more. Plus, your american fighters need mechanical supplies, which come from the US

You claim you can shoot down my fighters?

with what? All you have is 34 anti air missile launchers. How are you going to cover every single border. you only have 4 battlefield radars.

You only have 201 tanks and none of them are built by Canada.

9. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

The F-18 is a multirole jet. An F-15 or F-14 could blow it out of the skies easily.

I apologize, but since when did we lose our whole air force to Cuba? are you high.

Your military is a pimple on the ass of what you are describing in your fantasy.

Vietnam we lost because it was a stupid war.

We lost 58,000 people, we obliterated 1.17 million enemies.

You dont have the balls to fight a war.

Your a child that believes they can take on a master.

10. soullust Registered Senior Member

Naw dude, your the Moron with your arrogance again.

and Obviously mistaking me as to comparing Canada To the USA military, I am just correcting your mistakes.

And I am sure if we had 300 000 000 ppl we would have 3 million solders to loose to countries like Vietnam and Cuba, and Iraq as well..

But i like being the Good guy who has everyones respect except Some Americans.

Any way Kudos dude on looking like a fool dissing another nation who Is doing damn good for our selves, and we are more then Capable of defending our sovereignty, what more do we need.

Again we don't bully People Like Your Government, So we don't need to have a huge Military, and be Hated by most of the world. Because our Government Knows to Mind there own business, Not try to steal other nations reserves with a full scale invasion.

And Point is that you lost, to Cuba, so quite with this I'm American I am indestructible. You remind me of Hitler.

Oh and naw we don't want to start a war, but start one with us and see how much of a fght you will get, you better be prepared to kill all 35 000 000 of us.

11. fedr808 1100101 Valued Senior Member

You dont understand though.

Who do we bully? Iraq? A country where the leader bombs their own civilians with sarin nerve gas?

Or Nazi Germany, a country that exterminated 12 million innocent live.

Or how about Darfur, where a genocide is going on.

Your an ass soullust, an unappreciative ass like the rest of the international community.

Iran has a nuke, guess who gets blamed if they send London up in fire with it. The US for not invading and stopping them. But if the US does it we are blamed for being a bully and for having alterior motives.

Vietnam, yah, that was a screw up and we shouldnt have been there. But everyone f*cks up once in a while.

Im the fool? Im stating fact.

Tell me, if for some weird reason China invades Canada, guess whom would not hesitate to send 10 aircraft carriers, dozens of cruisers and destroyers, submarines, state of the art aircraft.

To supply Canada with several divisions of soldiers and even a few corps. Each corp rivals the entire Canadian land forces.

Guess whom would not hesitate a second. your good old friends to the south.

but maybe we shouldnt, because it would be "bullying"

12. soullust Registered Senior Member

If China Invaded Canada,Or any other nation invaded Canada For that Matter, half the world would attack them. Hell if you Guys attacked us, half the world would attack you.

So it is a not a matter of us Needing anyone, Because Canada really is the Middle man, we have strong relations, with everyone.

And yes I know America would defend us without a doubt, and Guess what The Only Country that would stand beside The USA with out a doubt would Be Your Small But very respected friends to the North.

Hell in Clinton's bombing of Afghanistan, Canada did the second most Bombing out of all the Coalition, we deserve some Credit dude.

and I dare any nation to attack us, we might not win, but I bet They will be in for one hell of a fight, Because yet Small In numbers, Canadians Love to fight, When provoked. (why we don't need to be drafted come seriouse war times.)

13. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

F/A-18E/F is Super Hornet, the CF-18 is only a Hornet.

14. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Air Force and win alone, there is two ways you can win a war, by the enemy surrendering or the enemy ceasing to exist. The second way can be be done alone with the Global Strike Command.

15. soullust Registered Senior Member

sorry, officially your correct, but we refered to them as super hornets on the ground, occasionally. No big deal.

16. soullust Registered Senior Member

You never destroy an enemy with just Air Power, If that was the Case we would not need to have our Ground forces In Afghanistan now Planing a huge Strike, as we speak.

17. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Not a hell of a fight, just take care of the air force and navy and start carpet bombing.

18. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

F/A-18E/F Super Hornets are superior.

19. soullust Registered Senior Member

So what are they going to do just bomb us?

Lol..Ok i will live in my bunker.

No prob.

or in the boreal, what ever, They will quite eventually and go home.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Because the second option ( the enemy ceasing to exist ) is non-applicable, if it is then Global Strike Command would have took over the job ( or just conventional carpet bombings ). Then it is up to the first option, and that means applying enough pressure to certain places, and that is the job of ground forces. Total destruction, then it is either ballistic missile submarines or the Air Force. You can destroy an enemy with just the Air Force all right. The Air Force alone can't do the first option, but it will do a significant part.

21. nietzschefan Thread Killer Valued Senior Member

Why do you guys derail all these topics into U.S vs Canada bullshit?

22. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Nuclear payloads, biological weapons, chemical weapons, cluster bombs .ect.

23. Shogun Bleed White and Blue! Valued Senior Member

Because a certain someone overestimates Canada's strength.