What would happen if the Earth stopped spinning?

Discussion in 'Earth Science' started by mindraker, May 27, 2003.

1. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

Well if you can't state why I am supposedly racist, apart fom me being rather right-wing which doesn't imply I'm racist, you don't have much of a case. If I was so racist as you made it out then I wouldn't have a black roommate, would I?

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Flores Registered Senior Member

And I see you don't fail to let the whole world know that your poor roommate is inflicated with the diseace.......How so kind of you to let go of all your priniciple and roommate with him.

You are too young to be labeled as racist, my bad....One day when you are a father and is giving your daughter in marriage to someone with other than your skin pigmentation just based on his merit, then we'll reconcile and I'll apologize for all my false accusations.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Jerrek Registered Senior Member

You consider being black a disease?

And I really have no problem with marrying over the racial boundries as long as you're happy. I fail to see what the purpose of your senseless accusations are.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

You don't even know me personally, and you don't even read what I'm typing.

Now on the other hand, I remember you supporting affirmative programs where you recognize that blacks and other minorities as inferior people that need special help. I don't agree with that, but that is what I would call racism.

And all these posts are going to disappear soon. So back to the topic at hand.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Flores Registered Senior Member

It seems I caught you on your nice Jerrek day. I really liked you in the beginning, because you were presenting a good prowar case, then you screwed up when you involved yourself in a Islam discussion and Israel discussion that you knew nothing about.....Fine you are not a complete racist, or maybe you have shifted your black racism toward Muslims this day.......Peace...

8. mindraker Registered Senior Member

Does the rotation of the earth affect the way it orbits the sun and affects how the moon orbits the earth or no?

9. Halo Full Time Nerd-Bomber Registered Senior Member

Flores, just because he uses the term black doesn't mean he's a racist. Sure, it's not PC but who the hell wants to be PC all the time? You've never met the guy in your life and you want to rip his balls out for having a black roomate and then go on to say he is diseased. And what the hell does "inflicated" mean?

10. Blue_UK Drifting Mind Valued Senior Member

Ahem, this thread is about the earth spinning around right?

Anyway,

No.

The earths spin does not affect its orbit. Some believe the earths spin was caused by an impact some many years ago.

11. mindraker Registered Senior Member

So the seasons would pass with the time of day(because no night and day in 24 hours only day would be from like ex..day one to day somewhere around 200 and night time from 200-365)