What Turned You Away from God?

Discussion in 'Religion' started by Bowser, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Seattle Valued Senior Member

You're a sensitive little fellow aren't you? That's cute.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. StrangerInAStrangeLand SubQuantum Mechanic Valued Senior Member

sideshowbob likes this.
  4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. gamelord Registered Senior Member

I don't know...everything??

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Bowser Life is Fatal. Valued Senior Member

Everything would seem to hold a lot. There must be something of value within it to find you are still with us.

8. gamelord Registered Senior Member

So you are saying, the reason I haven't committed suicide on this shitworld God has made, is because there is something of value in it?

Three options:

1. God doesn't exist. 2. God exists, but is a major apathetic pricky cunthole. 3. God exists, and is good, but weak and powerless.

If option 2. Then can't suicide because god will torture me for eternity if I do.

If option 3 or 1. I have reason to live. I have to fix this shitty shithole planet and save this asshole species or else i will have to possibly reincarnate into this shitworld endlessly.

9. Bowser Life is Fatal. Valued Senior Member

Option 4. Life will take care of itself, even if that involves the end of mankind, It's not your responsibility to fix anything.

10. gamelord Registered Senior Member

it is my god-damned responsibility. I use that word because if god is real, he is the god who damned this world!

now, if humanity goes extinct, you know what that means, if reincarnation is real........no more toilets, no more showers, living like a savage for a conceivable eternity...is that really what you want?

11. Bowser Life is Fatal. Valued Senior Member

If you want to carry the world on your shoulders, it's always there waiting for you. Again...not your responsibility.

Toilets and showers are nice, yes. But what have we sacrificed for those comforts?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIMXKin1fXXCeq2UJePJEog