What to do against bullies.

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Treval, Aug 29, 2006.

1. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Smartasses are typical victims.

They tried to get out of their victim status by being a smartass. Sometimes that works. But it never works if you are not funny. You are not funny. You are just a cesspool of negative energy.

My theory is that you developed into a cesspool of negative energy to avoid being bullied. Anyone that comes near you can feel the negative drain. You are a 'dementor'.

Nobody will ever consider you to be a bully. You just managed to survive the bullying (as Dr Lou pointed out this is quite common nowadays) and now are trying to spread your filth in the world.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

How many times do we have to tell you Ronnie? We really never understand what you are saying. Never.

Obviously everything is clear to you. But Ronnie, do you really expect anyone to read your drivel? To keep up with your little sordid affairs?

Try to explain it in plain english what you are trying to say, if you have anything to say at all.

---edit---

ah...post has changed.

It's water again.

FOR FUCKS SAKE GIVE IT UP!

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You clearly didn't understand anything Dr Lou tried to say.

You would have been weeded out during your youth. You would have been bullied.

You survived because according to Dr Lou we do not live in a 'natural' society anymore and now you are just trying to get back at the 'evil' world by spreading your fucking filth anywhere.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

haha

8. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

Still at it, Ron?
    You're reported. I hate reporting people. But I'm sick of your idiocy.
    Would you come back with a different user name if you were permanently banned?

This will be my new tactic for dealing with your obsession. Everytime I see you bring another thread to your breakup with water then I'm going to report that thread to James.

I'm really starting to think you should be banned. You're never going to stop.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2006
  9. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

No. You're to be reported for once more returning to your favorite topic of obsessing over water.

You were talking about her before Spurious even showed up. So don't play the victim and blame him.
    "Shadenfrude".

You're really a sad, bitter old man. As Spurious says, give it up.

10. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Did I make you bring up Water? No.

11. invert_nexus Ze do caixao Valued Senior Member

You're a victim, Ron.
    You even said it yourself. You've been infected with AIDS. Right?
    Spurious didn't make you bring the subject to water. You were already wallowing in it.
    I bet if I went back over your posts in this thread I'd find her all over the place.

Give it up.

12. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

Fucking dumbass. You still don't understand.

ohhh...that internet user with a monkey avatar is telling me i am a victim. But I want to be a bully. I am not a little victim. Hey monkey, I beat up my wife you know. I am a bully. I'm a proud bully monkey man. I will make you see that I am a bully

Do you even realize how fucking sad your reasoning is?

Sadly not.

13. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Perplexity:

As a gentleman, I'd ask that you to cease and desist in an attempt to drag your problems with Water back into this, or any other, conversation. She is my dear friend, and though you may believe you have a plethora of greivances with her, your venomous backlashings and obsessive postings about the horrors of your discourse with her are not only unwarranted, but also offensive.

I will hope that you would agree to kindly do as I have asked. Know that I would further love if the ill will which may arise betwixt us as a personal matter need not ever come to do so, but should you fail to agree, I shall quote Shakespeare as a warning.

From Macbeth, Act 5.iii"

"I'll fight till from my bones my flesh be hack'd. Give me my armour." - Macbeth

If you would but respond with the enjoining,

"'Tis not needed yet" - Seyton

All should be well.

14. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

funny, you attack the youth of today for being rude yet you post that, is that hypocrisy or are starting to forget what you have posted

probably a bit of both

15. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Perplexity:

"Many thanks, once again then, for reminding me to forget it."

A pleasure.

"If you don't want to discuss it, shut up and keep your opinion to yourself."

I shall oblige so long as you make no reference to her.

Again, but a warning amongst gentlemen, and nothing more.

16. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

i mentioned that i took you off before, whats the matter ron, starting to forget things???

17. thedevilsreject Registered Senior Abuser Registered Senior Member

im not too surprised, your an anal little fucker sometimes ron

18. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

Perplexity:

"I never went out of my way to do so.
    I respond to what I see, but mind please that you are talking about half a year's worth of my life.
    I am not going to pretend that it never happened,
    that I do not know what I do know,
    especially not if somebody else wants to tell it another way."

You have on many occasions took the time to quote her stuff. It is rather ridiculous, do you not think so?

"All I did here was to warn of what to look out for,
    for fear that others end up the same, as I know they do.
    The patterns repeat themselves, distinctly.
    Some of them like to think they're the centre of the known Universe,
    the only desirable subject of a conversation, but it aint necessarily so.
    There's an awful lot like that in this vicinity.

It is funny, that your problems with Water show no signs of at all being related to this conversation whatsoever. It seemed to have more been a reflex on your part. A reaction - rather telling, perhaps - to something which should not have been a reaction-inducing conversation.

I do believe, Perplexity, that you opted to simply bring this up.

"They run in to rescue sick animals because that is what they identify with.

And what do your habits say about yourself?

19. Prince_James Plutarch (Mickey's Dog) Registered Senior Member

perplexity:

"Absolutely, what a good laugh, nothing more ridiculous than her stuff.

On Aesthetic grounds alone, may Schadenfreude rule!"

Oh how we love to deflect.

"And there you were James, attempting to pose as a gentleman, and so soon you prove to me that your word is not to be trusted.

I am deeply disappointed."

Light striking a mirror.

"If you are trying to play their game of attempting to make out that I am some kind of senile, psychotic hypocrite you'll have to be sharper than that."

Only pointing out that psychoanalysis works both ways.

20. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

But that bearded, pipe-smoking avatar looked so cute - now I don't know who to trust! I suppose Dr Lounatic will admit he isn't really a wineglass next...

21. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Sorry, but I knew someone with a beard like that who smoked. See? Such is the danger of stereotypes.

22. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Ron:

If you persist in dragging up things about a member who is not even here to respond, your next ban will be for 2 weeks.

23. TimeTraveler Immortalist Registered Senior Member

Ron, beating your wife is cowardly, if you were in prison you'd get your ass kicked if you told people you are in jail for beating up your wife.

Bullies do follow a code of ethics, the mafia, gangsters, all follow a code and this code is what seperates them from thugs. The code is no harming women and children, and no harming civilians.

Ron, if I'm wrong about you beating your wife, please correct me, but since you decided to put her into the debate, it's up to you to correct yourself so that you don't look like a monster in public.