What makes the holocaust such a big deal?

Discussion in 'History' started by Roman, Apr 3, 2008.

1. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I can see from the rest of your comments that you're not too apologetic, and that you're not backing down from your absurd stance. Stryder, are you listening? This is silly.

You better not be Xev.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

I'll say one thing here:

only Arabs and Muslims are identified by ethnicity and religion in the western media.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Your source comment is from this link:

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n5p-2_Sindi.html

Which is run by this group: "Institute for Historical Review". I recommend you learn a bit more about them here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Institute_for_Historical_Review

Huh. Holocaust Revisionism and anti-Semitic accusations at American filmography. Guess that explains Kingdom of Heaven, 24, The Siege and all those recent movies with all those islamic terrorists...in which muslims are usually presented as the good guys, and everyone else as the bad guys. And who says petrodollars just accumulate in bank accounts? Never mind Rambo III, Robin Hood and all that. I give you Rules of Engagement though - noting that the use of human shields by terrorists has been actually admitted to by Hamas:

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/viewstory.asp?Page=/ForeignBureaus/archive/200611/INT20061103b.html

Speaking of Kingdom of Heaven: Fiddle (Abou El) Fadl. A reputation unreputed.

Geoff

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

That is bollocks.

8. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

You just made gendanken's point.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

9. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Really, Sam? How is that? She wasn't being facetious.

The author of that document is Abdullah Mohammad Sindi.

"Hi! I'm Abdullah Mohammad Sindi! You may remember me from such documents as:

And from some of the links on my homepage! (http://members.aol.com/AMS44AMS/) including those to other Holocaust Deniers such as:

But today I'm here to talk to you about the pernicious Jews in Hollywood!"

Oh, yes. Quite the unbiased presenter, is our lad Sindi.

Geoff

10. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Does any of that change what gendanken posted?

Could you point out which fact she posted is not true?

11. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

That Arabs and Muslims are unfairly targeted by Hollywood. But since you have taken up her spear, then you may comment on my rebuttal - which parts of my response are incorrect? Does her citing from a notoriously biased source really support her argument?

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Indeed. The Nazis were all over the world.

13. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Did she cite it? I did not see the link.

She presented a list of examples to support her argument. Why don't you attack what she did post?

14. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

She quoted a chunk of text from the link I gave, without citing the link. (One might wonder why, or perhaps not wonder if it might lead one to A.M. Sindi and his penchant for antisemitism. Intellectual dishonesty, perchance?)

I simply searched on a chunk of her uncited quote and lo and behold there it was in all its majesty! I suppose it might be pure chance a la some kind of "thousand monkeys theorem" but it strikes me as unlikely. Meanwhile, my list of examples seems to stick in the craw of her list of examples.

Rebuttal?

15. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Hmm so you'd rather not rebut the points she made. Why? Are they false?

16. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

Hmm so you didn't want to see my sentence:

Why? Is it false?

17. Syzygys As a mother, I am telling you Valued Senior Member

Anybody noticed that the OP hasn't participated in this thread? Which is worthless by the way except the good info on germ warfare.

Roman should be kicked in the ass for starting inflamatory threads....

18. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

it was slavs in general with a point to go after the poles and lets not forget the gays

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

Your list of examples actually embraces the same concept as hers does. You just haven't looked closely at the difference between what she is saying and what you are saying.

Meanwhile try this:

http://www.democracynow.org/2007/10/19/reel_bad_arabs_how_hollywood_vilifies

Last edited: Apr 4, 2008
  20. Ghost_007 Registered Senior Member

Genocides are bad and that, but I don’t pay tribute or remember any victims of any genocide or atrocity, I’ve never been to any memorials and I don't plan on attending any. I think most people are like that.

People need to learn from the past, not sob about it like old women.

The current German generation had nothing to do with the holocaust, they have nothing to be ashamed of, they don’t owe anyone anything. If certain Jews keep pestering Germany for compensation and sympathy I think the Germans should get together, construct a massive oven and turn those snakes into ash!

People need to move on. This is 2008 not the 1940s.

21. sowhatifit'sdark Valued Senior Member

You could make the case you are making without being racist.
    The willy [sic] Jew.
    Israel's digusting PR campaign does not justify your use of language or racial caricatures.
    Is fight fire with fire going to be your style of moderation?

22. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Well it's true. The Muslims are the purps. They aren't defending themselves.

23. GeoffP Caput gerat lupinum Valued Senior Member

I had a look. Which films? I've given examples of the reverse association. What of them then?