What is wrong with UKIP's policies?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ultimatum, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Ultimatum Registered Member

Hello, I'm new to these forums. I wanted to create this thread so that we can discuss and debate points and misconceptions about UKIP's policies.

Also, I'll start off with a brief statement as to why we should leave the EU:
    We don't like this attempt of slowly taking away individuality and democracy from nations and states to then centralize everything within 3 institutions: the European Commission, the European Council, and the European court. We want a Europe of trade, cooperation, and reciprocal relationships with one another. We, certainly, do not want a Europe with taxpayer-funded huge expensive buildings, controlled by an unelected, failed home domestic politician who receive a salary higher than that of Barack Obama. We don't want foreign institutions making our laws: that's not the union that is desired. We want to divorce ourselves from this political union and replace that with a genuine free trade agreements.

Go!

EDIT: Let's make this thread as factual and accurate as possible. If you have nothing good to say, or, if you're simply biased and have not looked at the facts yourself, then I suggest not posting in the thread.