What is up with all the nonsensical quack threads?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by CptBork, Jul 21, 2008.

1. Reiku Banned Banned

But some of the time, i do know what i am talking about, and i have seen many errors made on your behalf. One astonishing result recently, is that you have managed to turn relativity on its head and claim spacetime was not an intrinsic physical fabric.

Fascinating.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Reiku Banned Banned

I am being trained in them. I study physics nearly every day, and now i am studying two other subjects closely related to them in the same collage.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

You're studying high school stuff. You don't learn any relativity, quantum mechanics, vector calculus etc in high school because they all need calculus and that's been removed from high school physics.
    No, you don't.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Reiku Banned Banned

Haven't we been over this before?

I am 23 years of age. I am not at high school, i finished high school years ago, and i study at college. Many of the topics i deal with everyday, do require these extra studies, in which i plan to take a mathematical course at the beginning of next year, to strengthen my skills in physics.

When will this sink in? Or do i need to endlessly repeat myself?

8. Tht1Gy! Life, The universe, and e... Registered Senior Member

:bugeye:

Besides, I'm not talking about religion. I'm talking about power structures, and eurocentric chauvinism, and academic chauvinism.

I acknowledge the muslim thing is off topic and will drop it on this thread.

Pls reciprocate.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  9. John99 Banned Banned

Guess you cant sleep?

10. Tht1Gy! Life, The universe, and e... Registered Senior Member

Yeah I'm avoiding doing what I'm supposed to be doing. I love my job, mostly. But doing the books $ Ugh!! Like I said in a previous post, my math skills are weak.

Hey, Folks around here might/most likely know some good sites for basic math. And I do mean 'basic'. But I should probably start a new thread, huh?

11. John99 Banned Banned

I work at my computer, this is why i turn stuff in late. I was thinking about starting a thread on that myself...

12. Tht1Gy! Life, The universe, and e... Registered Senior Member

Well, I have no attachment; I can start it, or you can, if you'd prefer... just pm me the link, if you please.

I'm still kinda new and I am unsure of the protocol regarding such things.:shrug:

13. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

When we tried to clarify what you're doing, you weren't clear.

You're not a university. You claim to have 'picked up' degree level physics while doing music, psychology and design, yet you haven't done the prerequisite courses in either physics or maths.

The course you are on now, what qualification do you get at the end of it?

You claim to be doing relativity, in your 1st year, and not just "Work out \(\gamma\) for v=0.5" but hardcore black holes stuff Cambridge students don't do until their 4th year. Hence why I'm calling you a liar.

You claimed there is stuff in your 1st year that I wouldn't have done. But you never could say what it was.

You claim to be doing quantum mechanics but you're rusty at algebra like expanding out (a+b)(c+d)?! It's like saying "I'm doing an English degree but I'm a bit rusty on the alphabet".

So come on, what qualifications do you have in the sciences and maths and what qualifications do you get from your current courses. Also, right now, what are you doing in physics and maths class? What are the names of the textbooks used in your courses?

Is that too much for you to reply to?

14. Reiku Banned Banned

You want me to be honest? My brain drains when i speak to you. I don't know why, it's like a self-defence mechanism. So any time i talk to you, is superfluous from my standards.

15. Tht1Gy! Life, The universe, and e... Registered Senior Member

Now Reiku, you'd be better off pausing, and consider his/her post before answering AlphaNumeric. Get over the 'brain' issue*.

Because, while I think I understand what your talking about*, using that as a rebuttal is pretty fucking lame.

TWO MIN LATER:
    Please clean this sentence up or re-word it. It makes no sense as it stands.

superfluous |soōˈpərfləwəs|
    adjective
    unnecessary, esp. through being more than enough : the purchaser should avoid asking for superfluous information.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2008
  16. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

So obviously that was too much to ask. I've asked you questions you don't want to answer, because it would show you're either lying about your education or lying about your 'work' and so you refuse.

Is it too much to reply "I've got highers in Music, Psychology and Design, an NVQ in music and I'm sitting highers in physics, maths, chemistry and biology", or whatever your qualifications actually are.

If conversation with me pisses you off so much, put me in my place. Go on.

17. Reiku Banned Banned

When will it sink in my degenerated friend?

I do not wish to spend time talking to you... in fact, speaking of... ... ... ... ... ...

18. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

But if you don't speak to me, how do you plan to defend yourself when I go through your 'essays' and point out all the many errors in them?

Besides, if you have nothing to hide talking with me cannot hurt. Answering a few simple questions about your education and what work you do can't be a problem, if you're not lying, can it?

19. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

In all probability - and from all indications - he actually IS just a kid still in high school. And that's why he won't/can't answer your questions about what college he's in and what books they are using in class. It also explains why he didn't even know that the various "degrees" he claims to have don't even exist!

Along with his unquenchable thirst for attention, he's also shown that he's a compulsive liar. So nothing he says can be believed - not in the least.

What a waste of human protoplasm - and he's also eating food that could be put to better use by giving it to someone else or even to a starving animal !!

20. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

I didn't say you were Muslim. But, you appear to support Islamic propaganda sites that make the same ridiculous claims of "keeping science alive" hence you are demonstrating your ignorance.

21. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

So, you were either not paying attention to other threads extolling the virtues of Islam/Science or you're exhibiting the same crackpot characteristics as those in the Physics forums by ignoring the simple refutations of those sites.

22. Reiku Banned Banned

If anyone believes that, it's the biggest crap this place will have seen in a while.

Alphanumeric

Don't worry, i won't post anymore essays. Nothing for you to sweat over.

23. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

YAY!!! HOORAY!!

Wait a second... Just like his other promises that turned out to be nothing but lies, we can't believe this one either. Drat!!!:bugeye: