What is the purpose of enemies?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lixluke, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, it just shows, I suppose, that we all need "enemies", doesn't it? I mean, why else would this thread turn so hateful if we were all as idealistic as we portend?

Perhaps we should start a thread on why Internet forum posters seem to get so angry and upset and pissed off (exhibiting violent behavior even?) .........all because of a few words appearing on their computer monitors ....as they read in the comforts of their own homes. Interesting, huh?

Baron Max

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Cottontop3000 Death Beckoned Registered Senior Member

Is it really all that interesting, baron? Or is this your lame attempt to act "better" than the rest of us? Because you really are a pussy and a coward. "a few words appearing on their computer monitors ...." Words, like mine, create conflict. Words, like mine, create anger and violence. Thoughts, opinions, words cause racial hatred. At least mine are directed at racists. Of all races. Old man, why don't you come to my house and say this shit? Because you have been a coward your whole life? Or because it is easy to hide behind a monitor while being the same little pathetic coward? I fucking hate racists with a passion and if I have to call you on the floor for it, as that is the only thing that gets your god-damned blood boiling, then I will continue to do it for as long as I am able. Moron. Get a fucking clue, man. You can change. It's alright. Tell your mammy and pappy to fuck off for a change. Feel the power.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.