What Is the Point of the Female Orgasm?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by KilljoyKlown, Sep 22, 2011.

1. universaldistress Extravagantly Introverted ... Valued Senior Member

The point of the female orgasm???

Jeez, if they didn't enjoy it at times how the hell would a man get any?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. universaldistress Extravagantly Introverted ... Valued Senior Member

People who generally have an inability to fight disease, and keep their appendix from bursting, are probably less fit for having kids than someone who is healthy. If you go back in time to when there was a lot more illness and death about you could see the continuation of the appendix as one of nature's ways of selecting out the weaklings despite the benefits bestowed by protection of the community spirit.

That's how I see it anyway.

Now the male nipple is a whole different ball game.

To say the female orgasm isn't an evolved function would be bit naive I feel

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Women when protected from suitors by their brothers, fathers etc. benefit from the drive to procreate, and a system which pushes them to continue. It is important for a woman who has the choice to procreate or not (Human society) takes the choice to do so. Women who hate sex are much less likely to have offspring.

The female orgasm seems like the perfect answer to this possible dilemma. Looking at social sciences as well as biology holds the keys to many such like, supposed, mysteries I think?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. universaldistress Extravagantly Introverted ... Valued Senior Member

Not to mention the fact healthy women have the propensity to have stronger orgasms at the best times of month to conceive . . .

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. universaldistress Extravagantly Introverted ... Valued Senior Member

Male nipple is a result of hormones in the body. Female clitoris is enlarged by testosterone, and could in fact be dependent on testosterone? (I don't have sufficient knowledge here). All these hormones have more than one role within the body I believe.

8. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Is there a better time of the month for multiple orgasms? Just thought I'd ask, some women are just lucky that way I guess.

9. universaldistress Extravagantly Introverted ... Valued Senior Member

Maybe that's more down to men of our caliber

10. scheherazade Northern Horse Whisperer Valued Senior Member

As a matter of fact, there is. Men would do well to do some research on both the female and male cycles. Yes, you guys have cycles also.

11. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

that is funny Spidey. Yeah and a third , fourth , fifth.

O.K. O.K. Horn Dogs like to do it cause of the pleasure . Anybody left in the world that understand pleasure . Intimacy should be painless , Maybe it is because I am not all that big on grudge fucking

12. wellwisher Banned Banned

The female organism creates vaginal contractions which help get the man off, by sort of milking the muscle. Afterwards the vagina clamps down to squeeze sperm inward (and outward) for additional fail safe impregnation.

13. universaldistress Extravagantly Introverted ... Valued Senior Member

And the shaking of her body jostles them along their path. There is relevance to what you say.

14. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

Guys can be like that too. I got a hypothesis. Sexual dwelling . The constant thought of reward . Sexual desire is self rewarding . So it starts off with a first orgasm and what the thought was to get you there . Now it is built on and reinforced by every satisfaction my self rewarding . It is all heavenly dependent on The self . What you see as pleasure . You can't just rub a clit and expect it to quiver and shake with joy . The male Clit version goes the same . Lets put pictures of Dead Bodies gotten eaten by maggots and see if you can jack off to it . I would say most could not do it . A few like Jeffery Dommer maybe . So sex is all about pushing buttons . He helps to care about your partner .

Now all the woman I have been with tell Me what makes them Happy . No 2 are the same is the thing . Different pressures mentally and physically . Like the girls you brought up that like daddy spankings . I was with a woman like that for awhile . Oh she liked it , but take it up the ass . No way where as the next girl " Give it in Me ass , but you spank Me or even act like you going to slap my ass and you will never fuck Me again .

Snow Flakes . We all have our Dwellings . I know who Id like to do right now . Fuck to bad I can't

15. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

The best way to ruin a perfectly good fantasy is to actually take it to bed.

16. peterk301 Registered Member

Why must there always be a "why" to everything? If you say "human nature," why human NATURE?

17. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

Why Not?

18. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

ain't that the sad truth

19. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

I'm just surprised that Me-Ki-Gal gets laid.

20. KilljoyKlown Whatever Valued Senior Member

I was wondering if anybody would notice I said that. When you see something you like it's impossible not to fantasies a bit. That's a good thing because it helps you go for it. Then you may have good sex that you want to repeat having. This may be good if you are with the right person, because good sex usually helps you become attached. But all to often you become attached to the wrong person and the process of becoming unattached can be long and painful.

21. swivel Sci-Fi Author Valued Senior Member

It's the same thing as nipples on a male: A holdover from the other sex.

We share most of our DNA. The female clitoris is just a reduced penis (or the other way around, however you want to look at it). The female orgasm cannot have any evolutionary benefit, because not all women can have them. The statistical distribution for who can is completely arbitrary.

22. Me-Ki-Gal Banned Banned

why the surprise? It is a statistical fact that if you ask ten woman if they want to do it one of them will want to . Getting laid is not that difficulty. Besides that certain groups of women think I am a good looking guy . Then you toss in Me charm and look out .

I don't do that kind of stuff . My wife would kill Me like Barry's wife did in Sacramento. My playing days are over . At least as far as I can tell . I can't be sticking it in other women dude, I made a promise

23. chimpkin C'mon, get happy! Registered Senior Member

I remember reading this, and, yeah, found a reference:
    http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Clitoris

Maybe it's those xx chromosomes, giving us clitoris-bearing people a double helping of inervation??? or maybe there is a female deity...

I would not cross any woman with the endurance to put up with Mikey for long stretches of time.

But, Spidey, if you aren't getting any, you aren't asking.