What is the most evil astrological sign ?

Discussion in 'About the Members' started by Enmos, Mar 4, 2009.

?

What astrological sign are you ?

1. Aries (March 21 — April 19)

2.6%
  2. Taurus (April 20 — May 20)

12.8%
  3. Gemini (May 21 — June 21)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Cancer (June 22 — July 22)

7.7%
  5. Leo (July 23 — August 22)

2.6%
  6. Virgo (August 23 — September 22)

7.7%
  7. Libra (September 23 — October 23)

7.7%
  8. Scorpio (October 24 — November 21)

15.4%
  9. Sagittarius (November 22 — December 21)

5.1%
  10. Capricorn (December 22 — January 19)

15.4%
  11. Aquarius (January 20 — February 19)

20.5%
  12. Pisces (February 20 — March 20)

2.6%
  1. Sagicorn3 Registered Member

Libra is most dangerous and most violent

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Write4U Valued Senior Member

You'd have to be a Gemini, just like president Trump. This duality of mind I could accept as proof.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Ive herd it on a good rumor that people wit the "Aquarius" sign are smarter -- higher iq.!!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Write4U Valued Senior Member

Ah, yes............."alternate truths" .

8. Write4U Valued Senior Member

I believe that Aquarians are identified as *givers*. On introspection, that seems to be my case.

Todays projection for Aquarius:
    That's me.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aquarius_(astrology)

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  9. river

Why ?

10. birch Valued Senior Member

they say water signs are the most manipulative so they are more dangerous but it depends on the whole chart too as you are not just your sun sign. someone can have an earth sun sign but have majority water, air or fire signs in other houses or vice versa. i mostly have libra as a majority even though my sun sign is different so i'm really more like a libra etc. libras are generally pretty nice, gentle people. also, very plutonian. it shows i have heavy plutonian (depth, intensity etc) aspects which is the opposite of libra an air sign of the scales/balance. besides astrology, you have to consider genetics, intelligence, character (based on genetics as well as nurture) and given culture which is even more important. i think there is something to astrology as in natal charts, synastry and composite in that it has some influence but it's just a part of the picture.

the more self-aware and evolved someone is, the more they can overcome the influences of astrology in their chart but i've found besides showing your inclinations which you do have some power over to change or do/don't, the transits and other aspects which the 'stars' determine some aspects of your destiny as in what you attract etc cannot be changed, only how you respond or deal with it. that's unforunate or fortunate depending on what it is.

people who are less evolved are just reactive and usually are exactly what their chart says and they are rather not good to deal with personally as any negative aspect your chart make to theirs will play out cookie cutter simply because they don't think and just act on their impulses/inclinations even if they are wrong, harmful or irrational.

this is the difference between someone who has a very volatile and negative natal aspect would maybe become a serial killer whereas another person wouldn't with the same aspect, again genetics and state of 'soul/mind' evolution of that individual that astrology cannot show. it's similar to an iq test, it can only show one aspect of a person but not the whole as person as there are other factors that determine who that person is. the difference being how they channel or decide to use that same energy too. it's a matter of consciousness and also in some ways, it really is a matter of overcoming nature too as not everything nature gives out or sets in place is naturally good for you or others. it would be like driving with a blindfold and similarly just going along with anything, even if it's your own drives is not responsible or right at all times.

astrology is like coming into the world with a certain t-shirt you didn't choose but it doesn't indicate who you 'really' are deep inside. it just shows outer and some influences that may be skin deep. you can choose what you own or disown if you try to be self-aware, even if those energies will be a natural part of you til the day you die.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  11. origin Heading towards oblivion Valued Senior Member

Astrology is like measuring the density of a dog turd, it tells you nothing and is a waste of time (stinky too).

12. Write4U Valued Senior Member

As a skeptical atheist, I can entertain the concept that galaxies, stars, and planets have effects on other physical things within their sphere of influence.

We know that all information is propagated via a wave function.
    Waves have frequencies. When something is in harmony with these wave functions it tends to behave in a measurable pattern. When not in harmony with prevailing wave functions we experience wave-interference and chaotic patterns, usually not a good thing (take the weather)

Example: Listening to Mozart will put your body and mind in a totally different bio-chemical state, than when exposed to a bomb explosion and gun fire.
    Both phenomena are transmitted and experienced via the wave function.

Now image two children being born under those two diverse wave conditions.
    What happens to these children's internal bio-chemical program from these first bio-chemical experiences and responses?

To the argument that these early experiences (which shapes our behaviors) are soon forgotten with the immediate harmony established between mother and child (the bonding), I have my doubts. Every physical experience is recorded (along with its bio-chemical response) in the mirror neural system, and while time may tend to fade these internal memories, we also know that severe traumatic experiences during puberty tend to shape later behavior. But why start at puberty? We start thinking (gathering information via wave functions) the moment we are born.

Ok, my objective question: During birth, are there different combinations of galactic wave functions and wave lengths-lengths permeating to the earth and are these wavelengths strong enough to exert influence on human body-chemistry?

If so, can the combinatory positions of distant massive objects influence the harmonics of the resulting combination of wave functions on earth?

Astrology claims to have discovered the *pattern* (result) of these concurrent influences. As a formula is a mathematical problem, it should be relatively simple to check if the actual mathematics of the different observable galactic and local wavelengths of the actual information existing at that time, agree with the zodiacs predictions in shaping, say a specific bio-chemical tendency. Empathy enters the picture here.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  13. wellwisher Banned Banned

An interesting consideration is the constellations that define the signs of the zodiac have moved since the zodiac was invented about 3000 years ago. The current signs of the zodiac are based on the original positions and not the current positions. Currently, there should be 13 signs instead of 12. The new sign added is called Ophiuchus, who is the serpent bearer. This new one sounds the most scary.

Below is a link that explains the astronomy behind the change of positions, and has a chart at the end that shows the new and old signs and dates, side-by-side.

According to the new positions, not all the signs have the same length of time, like they currently do in the horoscope. One change is Scorpio now only lasts 7 days and runs from November 24th to 30th. I am a scorpio by the old system, but now I am a Virgo, which now lasts the longest; 44 days.

http://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/~frosales/html/zodiac/

14. Write4U Valued Senior Member

OK, it sounds like astrology has made adjustments in the standard patterns of the zodiac, accounting for the changed configurations. I can appreciate that.

But, with our current technology which reaches all the way back to the beginning, it should be possible to formulate a scientific model of standard and modified astrological wave phenomena, which would clearly show the change and consistency of the wave spectra from standard to modified positions of the major players in our vicinity.

15. Hapagirl808 Registered Member

Funny, both Bill Clinton and Barry Sotero are Leo's.....but then again, so am I

16. cluelusshusbund + Public Dilemma + Valued Senior Member

Welcom to the forum Hapagirl808

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

17. birch Valued Senior Member

what i find strange about astrology is the prevalence of patterning. this is why I think there is something to it as well there is some indication that seasons one was born in has some effect on personality etc. for instance, when I compile the people I get along with most are only of three sun signs (generally) and that is aquarius, libra and gemini. of course, not every single person of these sun signs. notice they are all air signs. all the others is a no fly zone when it comes to anything beyond impersonal or just casual friendship.

another (eerie?) example is whenever I meet a pisces, I already know they are from being around them for awhile even before I'm aware of their birthday/sign. they have an effect of ungroundedness (which I don't need) and feel like i'm lost in the middle of the cornfield at night and with no flashlight. scorpios are like being slowly hugged by a boa constrictor, squeezing the life out of you, cancers are NOT that nice, they are manipulative, temperamental and moody sob's etc. virgos are cold, but in different houses can be quite fantastic with their perfectionism/analytic as a tool, leo's actually I find to lean conventional, as in their drama/creativity is still conventional so quickly boring. aries is the caveman/woman, capricorns will step on people to get ahead and boring as hell, Sagittarius is similar to pisces as being airheaded/flighty or all over the place, they just do it with more gusto. Taurus are down to earth and can understand/savor the beauty of tactile pleasures and materialism, they also can be too conventional/stubborn with their ideas. Now I have offended every sign on the zodiac but these are the possible negative expressions or stereotypes. also, these signs express differently when in different houses versus sun signs where it filters through all the character faults people would tend to express more readily whereas in houses, they are pure energy that can be utilized in any way. they say your sun sign can be mitigated by other signs in your natal chart. if you are a leo sun sign with mostly Taurus in your chart, then you would be more like a Taurus etc.

aquarius tends to social consciousness but can be social bigots too and can be cold. libra can be indecisive or gloss over, gemini is mental, curious etc but can be superficial. so the positive traits vs the negative manifestations would have to do with maturity, intelligence and character. that's if you put any stock into astrology.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  18. birch Valued Senior Member

the question is: is there something to astrology or are people unconsciously expressing stereotypical traits based on social memes whether they consciously believe in astrology or not? is it because they are internalizing a personality narrative so it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy? or is it even more than that, as in the very existence of the concept creates a social expectation as one projects to another, this can even be subconsciously. so if one assumes or claims a role, another is left with the other etc.

19. birch Valued Senior Member

i have mercury/pluto, sun/pluto (extremist), sun/uranus (progressive), sun/neptune (psychic), mercury/uranus (iconoclast), mercury/venus (ethical), moon/pluto (mystic), venus/neptune (idealist), so these are supposedly the way i think/feel.

as for mercury/pluto:

"At the unevolved level, Mercury-Pluto aspects can make a person bring a toxic tone to their conversation. You might become so cynical about and exhausted with people and life and everything else that your speech (Mercury) just gets plain nasty (Pluto). Sarcasm is a go-to weapon for those with these placements and it can veer from friendly, just-kidding sarcasm to the vicious, below-the-belt variety. You certainly have some deadly comebacks for those who think they can freely ridicule you. But, what you might not realize is that they don’t mean much harm in what they say. It can be tough to kid around with a Mercury-Pluto person because they can readily take what you say as an attack and go on a ferocious defense.

Basically, your mouth and your mind are very powerful. So, again, use that power with responsibility! The good thing about Mercury-Pluto is that your communication with others can have a wonderfully transformative, empowering effect. It’ll probably take a process of redemption and rebirth to get to this level. You must be willing to heal others with your words.

What you say does pack quite a punch. Another positive manifestation of Mercury in aspect to Pluto is the ability to speak with immense passion. You must be willing to let this passion flow freely outward. Don’t try to control it because that actually makes it harder for you to speak! Instead, be willing to grace others with your intensity while speaking to them. Everything can be dull and bland before you walk into the room. Then, you make the conversation electrifying and fully alive. No matter how talkative and how open a Mercury-Pluto person is, there are multiple layers of thoughts inside of them that you might hardly know about. As with all Pluto aspects, this multilayered, complex quality isn’t something you can fully get away from. Plutonians always maintain some element of mystery. With you, it’s with what’s going on in your head.

You are the x-ray. This is the way that your mind works, giving everything and everyone a scan and seeing into all of the graphic details that lie hidden beneath the information you’ve been presented. Mercury represents our comprehensive and communicative abilities while Pluto is the digger, the energy with the powers of sharp perception. So, on one hand, this gives you an ability to fiercely focus and get down to the nitty-gritty. On the other hand, this talent can feel like a bit of a curse because it allows you to see things that you sometimes don’t want to see. But, that’s just how your mind works!

When taken too far, this trait can easily turn into a total paranoia and suspicion that you can’t turn off."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so, i devolved, not evolved. because i wasn't always this way. it's in the reverse; i was soft, compassionate, forgiving and healing, even immensely so before but people just exploited me for those qualities. if i helped people they would treat me like a mark or kick me in the teeth after they got what they wanted or what benefited them or they were just users.

everything is occuring in the reverse/opposite direction. people did speak to me viciously and harmfully and when i was kind and vulnerable. it was atrocious and a running theme of bullying. i never understood it as it made no logical sense to me, so i developed anger and a casting off of that compassion.

ironicly, i noticed i was more compassionate and sensitive than most and i couldn't understand why people were so mean as i was going out of my way to be kind and fair to everyone and now i'm viewed as just shut off or aloof or angry. it's as if society didn't want that to exist. people don't bully me as much anymore because they can't but this is the kind of world they want?

paradoxically, i turned from an immense idealist of saving the world to cynical to the point i often think the very opposite.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  20. birch Valued Senior Member

it's not just your sun sign (it's a fraction of the chart).

for instance, moon/pluto aspect:

something to be gained from going through hell. sort of. philosophically is about it.

we are drawn to tragic, vulnerable artistic types, because a piece of our soul is also one.

21. birch Valued Senior Member

i'm so glad too. they are ingenius.

22. birch Valued Senior Member

http://astro-kitty.com/plutonian/moon-pluto/

amazingly accurate

https://astrologyking.com/moon-conjunct-pluto/

Neptune in the 12th, spot-on:

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  23. birch Valued Senior Member

people misunderstand how astrology works (tabloid sun sign is bunk). they take it literally in the wrong way or where they shouldn't. it doesn't even need to be labeled 'sun signs' or planets. it could be labeled anything.

it's essentially a tool to recognize personality and relationship patterns that have been noticed by those who are gifted in this area of expertise. people who developed astrology were not idiots and nor did they do so to fool people, contrary to skeptics assumption. they are quite serious about it. it's been developed and very fine-tuned.

how i know there is truth to it is once you become familiar and learn it well, you can even start making some predictions. for instance, even based on someone's energy or vibe, a particular type of chemistry or lack of it or even dislike, i can tell overall or have a general idea of how the synastry chart will look compared with eachother, and that chart to their natals and the chart in relation to mine, even before i cast it.

i can pretty much intuit and predict what type of aspects i will have with one person vs another based on the type of chemistry and interaction, before i even do the chart. that proves there is some legitimacy as far as general recognition that there is an order or patterning of even how different people synergize. it is quite mathematical and astrology is used to apply it. people who understand in-depth and real astrology know this. it's a tool. it doesn't mean there is a virgin in the sky, a twin, a lion, crab, scorpion etc. these are just place-holders/metaphors. this is where they get stumped up. it was eventually a recognition of personality and relationship patterns. it wouldn't matter if you labeled them colors or numbers.

there are other factors that initiate and play into attraction, of course, as there are practical and physical considerations (meaning the chart itself doesn't indicate your particular level of intelligence, profession, evolution, gender, race, culture, looks, quirks, tastes etc but it can indicate whether your particular tastes are in opposition to another such as venus square venus, for example, whatever they happen to be) because even the best synastry does not guarantee or make someone like you etc but it's like clockwork how when two people mutually choose to engage in a relationship or friendship, it plays out just as the synastry and composite forecasted. you can even do a post-mortem, even after and not before and find out and it's quite uncanny.

it's esoteric and metaphysical but it still is a very good source of information if one knows how it works, to apply it and garner wisdom from it.

even astrology proves that everything follows a mathematical pattern, even aspects of your personality and synergy with others. it's not just completely up to you as in a total blank slate, as some might assume. some aspects you have choice and control over and some you don't.

one choice you usually have is to engage or disengage. but if you choose to engage, it's going to follow a pattern just like water flows down a mountain, not up and a ball dropped hits the ground, not the ceiling etc. it's not completely up to you. it can be a train-wreck, even between two good people because they are not compatible or it can be beautifully compatible.

but usually, it's something in between and a tremendously good synastry and composite is like winning the relationship lottery. it happens but still rare.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    Write4U likes this.