What is the future for this people?

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by jwyatt123, Oct 5, 2011.

1. jwyatt123 Registered Member

If my community is 10 miles away from the Jewish community then how did I segregate?

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

You claimed earlier that you did this because Blacks were a Majority where you live.

Meaning there are minorities that aren't Black.

Are you now claiming you live in a community with nothing but Blacks?

If so then post the zipcode and we'll see if your claim passes the test of being totally mono-cultural.

By the way, I don't think there is any urban environment in the US where you could draw a circle, 10 miles in diameter, and include but one race.

Arthur

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. jwyatt123 Registered Member

I am not concerning race. I don't care about skin color. This is a grave misunderstanding you have of my mission.

It doesn't have to be this difficult.

If I live in the ghetto and blacks are killing other blacks and we blacks are enemies of each other in the ghetto, then why do you give me a hard time because I want to improve this?

What exactly do you want to understand? Because everytime I try to make plain to you, you keep throwing me off. Do you really want to understand? Or do you only want to give me trouble?

How can I help you to understand?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

Really?

That's not how you come across:

Try taking the color of one's skin out of your statments and you might be more believable.

Arthur

8. jwyatt123 Registered Member

We are called Black by the government. I prefer to call my self Black, not because of skin color, but the original state of darkness in which all Life begins.

But since that throws you off, because you think I am talking all about color, I will refer to myself and the people that I am talking about as Nubians.

It's not that I see skin color, but I know the people that I live with.

9. adoucette Caca Occurs Valued Senior Member

It doesn't matter WHAT you call yourself if you descriminate in favor of Nubians versus the others in your community.

Would you not have an issue if I posted this:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2011
  10. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

And you discriminate in favour of these people and use segregationist rhetoric. You are a racist. That's fine. There are various racists of different hues on the forum. One more won't make much difference. Some of them are more honest about their racism. It would be nice if you were too.