What is Quantum Wave Cosmology discussion thread

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by quantum_wave, Jul 13, 2009.

1. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Let's see: you claim that you can guarantee a calculation.
    But can't even produce said calculation. Then you claim that you meant the result, not the calculation. And then you fail to show even that.
    You claim that "bent space and membranes have similar calculations" and then, after failing to show that they do have, you waffle meaninglessly about 3D models, which you ALSO can't produce.
    In an effort to deflect from your consistent failure to actually show anything at all you then fall back on it somehow being a failure of my understanding.

On the contrary: I merely quote your own words back at you and ask for some sort of support for them.
    Which still hasn't been forthcoming.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

No, you are shortening my sentences to make them work backwards. I can't go off topic with you any more.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Ah I see.
    You do fail to understand English, along with science.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Which I have posted about 5 times now. So do you understand that the distance between two none bonded atoms is the size that I guarantee is the smallest membrane size?

It's the same as me saying. I can guarantee that the eggs in an eggbox are the same distance apart from their nucleus as the centre of the dips that they sit in, and that the two peaks in the middle of the eggbox also equal this distance.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2009
  8. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You keep claiming that: however what you posted was "but so far the only calculation I can fully guarantee is the smallest membrane size" i.e. the calculation (for the smallest membrane size) is the only one you can guarantee.
    See how English works?
    The claim refers refers to the calculation ( the subject of that calculation being an incidental clause).
    Maybe you should have phrased it: All I can guarantee is the smallest membrane size (which has a calculation somewhere [that I can't produce]).

And you can't even produce it, let alone guarantee it.

In fact you can guarantee exactly nothing, since you've produced no mathematics (and no support whatsoever, in fact).
    Pretentious badly-worded technobabble is no guarantee of anything, save, possibly, as confirmation of your delusion.

9. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I didn't say that I would produce that calculation. It doesn't even matter what that calculation is. If it is 1 mile then the smallest Aether membrane is 1 mile across, and I can guarantee it, because that is the separation between atoms created by the membrane. Atoms however would be 1 mile apart in this case, and C would be a very huge number.

10. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Agreed.
    But NOT being able to produce just means that you're claiming stuff you can't prove: in other words bullshitting.

Of course it does.
    If you showed the calculation and it turned out be nothing at all to do with what you claim it does then you're bullshitting.

You mean that you think some (unspecified) calculation on a particular (unspecified) subject that accidentally happens to agree with your (nonsensical) ravings is a guarantee?
    So this fictional calculation backs up your fictional membrane?
    Suggest to the doctor that he increase your dosage. Soon.

11. AlphaNumeric Fully ionized Registered Senior Member

If atoms define the smallest distances in aether, why are there substructure in atoms like nuclei, nucleons and quarks?

12. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

13. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

No you can't because you can't produce the calculation for anyone to check.
    In other words you're bullshitting.

14. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Atoms define the smallest membrane, there is substance inside the membrane. I think that some of those quarks were actually created by the impact causing a new zero effect. Those quarks could have been created by the experiment.

15. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

I guaranteed the result but not the calculation.

16. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

You get dumber;
    More bullshit.
    If you can't produce a calculation then saying "I can guarantee the result" is specious bullshit.
    You can guarantee exactly nothing because you have nothing.
    Technobabble and wishful thinking mean nothing.

17. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

Stupidity will get you nowhere. For the frogs spawn to sit at the centre of each bubble, it requires that the bubble membrane is the same distance as the frog spawn. It is simple logic. why would I need to do a calculation to prove it?

18. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

If it will make you feel any better I know what you are getting at. Unfortunately, establishing such a measurement doesn't retrieve your theory. You immediately run into the next level of problems and there isn't any easy fix there. Take the initiative and post your next response to Dy on your own thread and see if the discussion migrates over there

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

19. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Speaking of stupidity:
    Is the same distance as WHAT on the spawn?
    Please restate that in English.

Because if you can't prove it (calculation or repeated measurements [and measurement won't prove it, simply demonstrate that it happens to be the case for the ones measured, and those alone]) then all you have is a guess.
    As we have seen your grasp of "simple logic" is exceeded only by your grasp of physics.
    Oh wait, you're crap at that as well.

20. Dywyddyr Penguinaciously duckalicious. Valued Senior Member

Seconded.
    But please don't tell anyone I ever agreed with you.

21. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

I would deny it for you. I understand the implications.

22. quantum_wave Contemplating the "as yet" unknown Valued Senior Member

Pincho, you state that you view of the scale of galaxies as being sufficient patches of organized space and matter to satisfy the details of the mechanics of your theory, if I understand you correctly. You asked if the galaxies could have the same status in Quantum Wave Cosmology. No.

I will start from the Big Bang event in QWC. It is referred to as a big burst but in this discussion who is splitting hairs

. The burst releases a ball of dense dark energy. The characteristic of dark energy is that it wants to equalize its density with the energy density of the surrounding space.

The situation is that the dense dark energy is at the maximum possible energy density at the instant it is released, and the surrounding space is at the lowest possible energy density having just been mostly vacated by the formation of the crunch.

The dense dark energy expands at the maximum rate of expansion due to this extreme differential of energy density.

At that rate of expansion the dark energy fills a huge amount of space relative to the size of the initial energy ball in the instant after the burst. This initial expansion lowers the energy density of the expanding dark energy and the force of energy density equalization diminishes as the energy density differential declines.

The energy density declines to a threshold point where quantization of energy can begin. The earliest phase of quantization is characterized by the formation of dark matter across the entire expanse of expanding dark energy. The dark matter formation phase drains a huge amount of expansion energy from the dark energy and converts it to dark matter that has mass.

Mass and gravity begin at the same time in QWC and are directly related. The result is that the expansion momentum of the expanding dark energy is imparted to the dark matter as it forms. The dark matter pre-particles are all moving away from each other when they form. However, at those close quarters, gravity exerted by the dark matter is stronger than the expansion momentum imparted to the dark matter. The result is clumping of dark matter, the formation of particles, the rise of electromagnetic radiation, and the gradual formation of structure and a vast amount of hydrogen. The hydrogen clumps and the clumps grow and heat up and turn on as huge stars.

This is the first round of star formation in the arena. Huge fast burning hydrogen stars then form across the entire expanse of the expanding arena. Huge fast burning hydrogen stars soon burn their fuel and explode. These exploded first round hydrogen stars fill the entire arena with the remnants of dust clouds, radiation and stellar material including heavier nuclei. The landscape of the expanding arena enters a thermalization phase where the temperature of the background is equalized across the entire expanse producing a constant temperature in the cosmic microwave background.

Galaxies form from the gas and dust remnants of the exploded hydrogen stars. The galaxies are all moving away from each other because the expansion momentum of the initial particles that clumped into the stars has been conserved through the whole process.

So you see that in QWC the galaxies are the physical presence of the entire arena and the expansion momentum of the initial dense dark energy ball is now demonstrated by the separation of the galaxies and galaxy groups.

The expansion begins to accelerate because as the distance between the galaxies increases, the separation momentum of the galaxies increases relative to the gravitational attraction between them.

I hope that answers your question.

23. Pincho Paxton Banned Banned

So you see a need for Dark Matter, and Dark Energy even though you also have the Aether as well in your former thread? Maybe you are covering every requirement twice? It seems that you don't need all of them. Playing it safe? I mean you have two ways to create gravity in your arena, maybe 3 if you include Gravitons somewhere. Maybe you have gravity, and then you have added some sort of extra dense gravity. Or maybe you have included this new negative mass cheat that people have started using now. Maybe you could remove the Aether in this model, as it also has physics built into the Big Bang. I needed the Aether, because I created the physics, and I couldn't have a Big Bang in a Vacuum, as that is another zero state.