What is new in UFO or whatever strange???

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience Archive' started by kmguru, Aug 31, 2012.

1. kmguru Staff Member

I just scanned a UFO book and saw that all ideas are old and nothing new has come out in the last 15 years. May be I am wrong. Anything new? Any place to find some interesting stuff in Anti-gravity, UFO, Black holes, Multidimensions etc that are new ideas not the same old stuff????

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Stryder Keeper of "good" ideas. Valued Senior Member

The problem is that with "older" theories that have been tried and tested now, they had the chance to mature and cause peoples attention to move on to "new" things.
    Currently we still have a whole bunch of theories and un-answered questions that we haven't finished answering, so we've got to the point where we just keep iterating it until the question is either answered or it's realised that no answer can be made.

To get people to "move on" they need help to get over what they have trouble with.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. kmguru Staff Member

The catch is that this book talked about Area 51 and UFO related activities. The sad part is that in the entire planet we did not see any new stuff anywhere else. Not even new technologies at this time since technology has been settled down by now. I can design many things today that I could not 20 years ago, without knowing any secret government projects. I am sure a lot many can do that easily...on the planet...

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Prof.Layman totally internally reflected Registered Senior Member

http://www.hulu.com/watch/295709 Mayan Prophecies and Crop Circles

I think this video explains the Mayan prophecies, and says that some of the Mayan symbols indicate some kind of flood in 2012. It talks about how aliens are talking to us in the Mayan language, that relates to this warning. I think one of the symbols that they don't really explain could be saddle shaped space, maybe indicating that the universe is open as it is inside of a circle that is supposed to represent everything. If the flood was the cause of this warning, we could be in good shape coming December, 12. I don't get why they would talk to us in wheat fields if they have broken the code for CD's, as one photo is an alien holding a compact disk.