What is my career path?

Discussion in 'Business & Economics' started by Peter Griffin, Sep 7, 2002.

1. Peter Griffin RammsteinShriner Registered Senior Member

I am going to college and I am studying Maths, Accounting, Economics and Business Studies. All of these I want to do and have a similar career path, though I do not know what I want to do (job title) that is. Could you help me?
    I want a job title that has good pay and that means a lot to me, no not really I just want to have brilliant pay.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Thanx Guys

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Thor "Pfft, Rebel scum!" Valued Senior Member

Trash man

You look like you're going for a desk job. Looks like you would be a great all-rounder in a major corporation, translation, a cog

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Brolly Surivior of third impact Registered Senior Member

well i'm going to be a web designer but if that failed well there always other options

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Porfiry Nomad Registered Senior Member

Everyone is a cog, but not everyone is cognizant of it.

*ba-dum-bum,ching*

8. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I'm going to learn bank economics, because it's where you can get money and work as a freelance webdesigner from next year (meaning- for cash)

9. Visitor Registered Member

Consider being an ACTUARY.

10. Visitor Registered Member

11. ubermich amnesiac . . . Registered Senior Member

what is this? obviously, you know what to do. math, accounting, economics, business studies. =actuary/businessman. you wouldnt have put all those studies together if you didnt have at least some idea of what you wanted to do with your life.

id be much more worried if you said, 'im majoring in spanish lit, physics, and sub-saharan linguistics.'

12. MacZ Caroline Registered Senior Member

You know, even an archeological dig in Egypt has to have a numbers guy: someone to check the books, keep track of costs, make numbers and results understandable to ordinary people... Why not use your educational background to latch yourself onto a field of work that you have a passion for? My accounting and business background once had me helping a business that did jungle treks and elephant rides. Guess what they had me doing in my "spare time"? ...

13. Avatar smoking revolver Valued Senior Member

I also think my thought of future work in a bank will be booooring, but I want money (simple as that) to make myself comfortable and to allow me to do things, which I couldn't with no money.

Things that are my passion will remain my hobby

14. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

me

send me money, and i will give you instructions on how to make money by getting people to send you money for the same instructions.

15. %BlueSoulRobot% Copyright! Copyright!! Registered Senior Member

Scooping elephant piles as tall as a mule? lol

---- ---- ----
    Me? No idea. Definitely not heart surgery though. Live, pumping organs give me very mild anxiety attacks, like shortness of breath and the urge to scream.

Plus, if I concentrate too hard, my hand spasms and that's not a good trait if you're a heart surgeon.

Nor a driving instructer either. I'll get wild impulses to throw the vehicle off the road sometimes. Don't know why....