What is happening to our country?

Discussion in 'World Events' started by flameofanor5, Jan 8, 2010.

1. flameofanor5 Not a cosmic killjoy Registered Senior Member

Look at all the murders in the news, the hate people have for each other, the sexual crimes, what is happening to our country? This sick idea of playboy, and playgirl. It makes me sick. Look at the TV shows we have. All kind of sexual perversions. The show Toddlers in Tiaras shows five year old girls dressing up like twenty year olds; and we wonder why our country is full of sick pedofiles. We're giving them what they want! They swing there hips, they wear skanky clothing, it's screwed up! Our country is going downhill, no president will save us, no bill, nothing like that. The United States needs to repent, or we will be destroyed. With this post, I shall depart from Sciforums. It's been great here, I'm sure most of you will be glad that I am leaving.

God bless.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. jpappl Valued Senior Member

So is it your contention that things are worse now than they were 100 years ago ?

500 years ago ?

1000 years ago ?

I think that you will find, for what we consider criminal or perverse sexual activity, not only was it worse then, but it was much worse then.

But I do agree with you on the child model adult thing, it's perverse to me, but then again it used to be ok to have sex with a 12 year old a long time ago and nobody thought it was weird. Consider that we you think how great things were then.

Also, just about every sexual deviancy you can think of now was done before, very little of it or any of it for that matter is new to the human race.

They used to have nude gay wrestling as an Olympic event LOL. And the winner tore the balls off the loser.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Crunchy Cat F-in' *meow* baby!!! Valued Senior Member

Why?

Why do you think *something is happening*?

Do you mean the magazines? Don't buy them if you don't like them.

Nobody is forcing you to subscribe to the playboy/playgirl channels right?

Never heard of it. Do you watch it often?

What is the difference between a pedophile and a sick pedophile? Also, pedophiles exist in every country on earth. The behavior isn't restricted to humans either.

Don't watch the show if it bothers you.

What criteria are you using to objectively measure that?

Save us from what?

Destroyed by... *what*? How does the act of repenting affect that *what*?

Then why does your posting history show another post after this one?

Ok.

Voodoo to you to.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

He left, can't you read?

At least theres a good side to that story.

8. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

LOL! America is gone. This country will fall so hard it will end up burning from the inside out. Guarantee. For what? What? Do you really want to know? Money.

9. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Nope, not gone at all - or even going. It's just passing through another phase. And this particular phase is driven by the liberal idea that practically everything should be legalized. Just like the "Sex, drugs, and rock-and-roll" of the 1960s that people didn't learn anything from either.

10. codanblad a love of bridges Registered Senior Member

you're forgetting about the fire and brimstone nd may have been referring to. for allah in all his fairness and mercy is going to banish everyone to an eternity of suffering, because we didn't pray enough or grow beards.

11. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

Naw, only the bad Muslims. He's not even interested in us infidels!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

12. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

That is all government bullshit, for people that believe in their bullshit.

13. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

Conjecture will not help out in any way against the Truth, so shun anyone who avoids mentioning Us and only wants [to enjoy] worldly life; that will be their range of knowledge.

Laugh now, hurt later.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. Read-Only Valued Senior Member

The government has NEVER said that - I did.

15. iceaura Valued Senior Member

Liberal ideas have almost nothing to do with any of the current major political trends. Unless you think that a push for gay marriage is a major political event with heavy repercussions.

What happened to America is that this guy and his friends moved into the centers of real power, economic and political and intellectual, and chewed the roots for a generation:

"We are embarked on the second American Revolution, and you have my solemn vow that with a new Republican majority in Congress, American life is about to be profoundly different. The people have spoken."

Newt Gingrich. 1994.

That profound difference is now becoming visible.

16. Try Again No, I'm not a mod. Registered Senior Member

A president isn't going to end economic and moral problems.

17. Fraggle Rocker Staff Member

No, but he can sure create them!

18. fellowtraveler Banned Banned

REPLY: I wish you well. Much of what you said I agree with. The stuff about young girls dressing and parading about as what ? I am an atheist but am troubled by such things. I do wish you well, take care, ...traveler

19. -ND- Human Prototype Registered Senior Member

The government does what it needs to do to convince folks like you and to still maintain you as prisoners.