What is Freedom?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by lixluke, Sep 10, 2005.

1. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Obssessed Troll. Ad hominem attack.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. cosmictraveler Be kind to yourself always. Valued Senior Member

Freedom is how much its worth to you.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
    I knew it! Let's see what this moron has to say next. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Slacker47 Paint it Black Registered Senior Member

Freedom is what it isnt.... what a bitch

Its like the word "nothing" : if there wasnt anything there, why call attention to it

Life sucks, then you die. Don't try to be free. Just aqcuire as many people's souls as you can and lust hard.

8. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Kagani no JUTSO!

9. duendy Registered Senior Member

right...you canna go out now, all flustered and make freedom can you, as that's b fascism....you cant sy to someone 'you MUST be free, or else'......when you think bout thats how the world IS.....we have free will. this mans that yeah, i might b born into te most godawful hellish existence...like bein a coalminer, or worse...but if i needs to i have te freedom to just walk away...over te hill and far away...not knowing what may.....and/or top meself...the escape clause

i feel freedom begins here
    (taps head)....you are free inide. knowone can bind your toughts feelings less you allow it. tho many will do and if you believe it are tied. but when you find out yo dont have to be ten you just think free....freedom then begins within and without

10. Hagar Registered Senior Member

The freedom to be illiterate.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

11. devils_reject Registered Senior Member

conciousness is the opposite of freedom

12. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

What a moron. I'd love to see his next retarded response.

13. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Just because youre ignorant of the source, does not imply that I am a moron. It just means you should do that thing, you know, learn? Maybe go out there and expand your horizons?

But, as they say, Ignorance is bliss.

cool skill must be the happiest person alive

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. duendy Registered Senior Member

what do you mean, consciousness is the opposite of freedom?

15. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Look at cool skill, hes on welfare (faked his way on to disability, though he might actually be retarded and thats why he continually posts crap) and confined to probably his city because of it. But he isnt really concious of his captivity and thinks he is the free-est one here.

16. valich Registered Senior Member

The right to fart in public!

17. spuriousmonkey Banned Banned

You are certainly not repressing your mental farts on this public forum old chap.

18. valich Registered Senior Member

Oh come on bud. You know it was just a joke, no different than some of the other posts above. I was curious to see what replies it would get. Intellectual curiousity I guess? I admit it was a wee bit crude, but haven't some of the other posts been?

Okay, how about this (may have been repeated above):
    Freedom is the right to say whatever you want, whenever you want, wherever you choose (akin to the first amendment).

19. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Typical. Nobody really cares what this idiot has to say. Keep yapping along like a rabid mongrel and watch as you dig yourself deeper into your own pit of stupidity. Enjoy!

20. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

See, coolskill, the only person with that opinion is you. Numerous people have posted supporting my view of things, while not a single person shares yours. The only one digging a hole here is you, but its pretty funny so I'm not going to try to stop you.

Please, continue with the entertainment.

21. Qorl Guest

Don't know for you people but I don't have a freedom at all. I am a slave of God's!

22. lixluke Refined Reinvention Valued Senior Member

Yes it is funny. More irrelevant garble from a moron. Hahahaha! He repeats the same thing over and over. "Everybody shares my opinion. Therefore it must be true. MORON! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

23. Fafnir665 You just got served. Registered Senior Member

Er, its not that I'm saying "Hey I'm right because everyone shares my opinion." Its more like "Everyone knows cool skill is a loser, and when he tries to insult someone its funny how pathetic he comes off"

I'm glad that you see me as such a great person that youre trying to bring me down. Its really sweet coolskill!