What is Energy?

Discussion in 'Pseudoscience' started by Willem, Apr 16, 2019.

1. river

What ever energy , is there , In the Cosmic Web , it gives off no light energy .

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Willem Banned Banned

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Willem Banned Banned

At least it is not elegant.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. NotEinstein Valued Senior Member

Yes, obviously. That's what Google's webcache does.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Edit: Wait, wait, wait. I'm an idiot. This is Willem admitting he's talanum46 over there.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    exchemist likes this.
  8. river

Clearly there is a form of energy , in wave form . That connects quantumly , the two particles , in such a way that it keeps a balance between the two . Up and down .

We can not detect this energy form ; currently

Further what would happen if these two particles orientation were rotated at extremely low and fast speeds ?

Last edited: May 31, 2019
  9. DaveC426913 Valued Senior Member

Unfortunately, Bells' Theorem showed that, if there were some unknown form of communication between the particles, it could not be Lorentz invariant - it would have to violate relativity.

10. river

Yet clearly there is an energy between Quantum particles .

It seems to that Bells' Theorem , and Relativity over rule what is actually happening between quantum particles .

No disrespect to either ; but surely we can understand the inadequacy of either explaining this communication .

Since they can't .

The communication between quantum particles , there is an energy , never the less does exist .

A New theory is needed , obviously .

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  11. river

In my post # 65

I rotate the quantum particle orientation , in order to expose this energy between quantum particles .

Expose the energy of entanglement . So that it becomes detectable .

Because I hope the Density of this energy increases .

12. Willem Banned Banned

Postulate: Energy = property of particles x property of space.

Look: Potemtial Energy is mgh: mh is a property of particles and g is a property of space. E = pc: p is a property of particles and c is a property of space. Now why doesnt Kinetic Energy = (1/2)mv^2 and E = mc^2 fit herewith?

For E = mc^2 we may say this is really: E = mkc, and mk is a property of particles and c is a property of space. Where k happens to be numerically equal to c. Would this fit with the theoretic derivation of E = mc^2?

For kinetic energy we can try to do symmilarly: E = (1/2)mwv, and then mv/2 is a property of particles and w is a property of particles - so this doesn't work out nicely, except if we prove w is really a property of space. Where v happens to be numerically equal to w.

Elastic Potential Energy = 1/2k(Delta x)^2 = kDelta xDelta x. Here x is a property of particles then k delta x must be a property of the medium: the rubber band (standing in for: property of space).

For E = kT we have: T is a property of particles and k is a property of space.

Is there an equation for Energy that I haven't considered?

13. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Even for the Pseudoscience forum, this is a really low-quality discussion.

origin likes this.
  14. exchemist Valued Senior Member

W=Fd. E=iVt = i²Rt = V²t/R.

Perhaps the idea you are groping ,dimly, towards is that the dimensions of energy are ML²/T². One could describe mass as a property of particles, whereas L and T are dimensions of space and time.

15. river

Mass is a property of all physical particles . More importantly ; the many properties of the mass , are actually the Qualities of the Mass .

Magnetic Field , spin , vibration , frequency etc .

Last edited: Jun 6, 2019
  16. river

Properties of Mass is found . By understanding the Qualities of Mass .