What have the Republicans brought to the United States during their rule?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by joepistole, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Obtuse, aren't you, absolutely obtuse.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. CheskiChips Banned Banned

Where did you graduate, Mecca University? You're speaking of old-school economics, I am a speaking of modern-economics. What's taught in school isn't what happens in the real world, atleast not what happens in European and American economics. Which is basically nothing like it's intended to be.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Buffalo, you've got to stop believing the Con lies. Sudan was a terrorist nation itself. The offer to arrest Bin Laden was a sceme to deflect attention away from that fact. In any case, they were in no position to get Bin Laden, do you think that would have been easy?

Clinton tried to assassinate Bin Laden more than once, but our intelligence wasn't good enough. It still isn't, apparently. Has Bush treating this as something other than a law-enforcement matter helped any?

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Clinton had a sealed indictment, so no he didn't have a reason to refuse taking Bin Laden, into custody.

1. At all relevant times from in or about 1989 untilthe date of the filing of this
    Indictment, an international terrorist group existed which was dedicated to
    opposing non-Islamic governments with force and violence. This organization
    grew out of the "mekhtab al khidemat" (the "Services Office") organization
    which had maintained (and continues to maintain) offices in various parts of
    the world, including Afghanistan, Pakistan (particularly in Peshawar) and the
    United States, particularly at the Alkifah Refugee Center in Brooklyn. From in
    or about 1989 until the present, the group called itself "Al Qaeda" ("the Base").

A sealed indictment opened 4. Nov. 1998

[Original date unknown; unsealed 4 November 1998]

4 November 1998
    Source: Hardcopy, US Attorney, SDNY, press conference. Thanks to MS/HH,(212) 637-2600.

See related indictment of today Usama Bin Laden and five others: http://jya.com/usa-v-laden 5.htm
    See related press release: http://jya.com/usa110498.htm
    See related files: http://jya.com/alqfiles.htm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Original date unknown; unsealed 4 November 1998]

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
    SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK
    -----------------------------------------x
    :
    UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
    :
    - v. -
    :
    USAMA BIN LADEN, INDICTMENT
    a/k/a "Usamah Bin-Muhammad :
    Bin-Ladin," 98 Cr.
    a/k/a "Shaykh Usamah Bin-Ladin," :
    a/k/a "Mujahid Shaykh,"
    a/k/a "Abu Abdullah" :
    a/k/a "Qa Qa,"
    :
    Defendant.
    -----------------------------------------x

COUNT ONE
    Conspiracy to Attack Defense Utilities of the United States

The Grand Jury charges:

Background: Al Qaeda

1. At all relevant times from in or about 1989 until

the date of the filing of this Indictment, an international

terrorist group existed which was dedicated to opposing non-Islamic

governments with force and violence. This organization grew out of

the "mekhtab al khidemat" (the "Services Office") organization

which had maintained (and continues to maintain) offices in various

parts of the world, including Afghanistan, Pakistan (particularly

in Peshawar) and the United States, particularly at the Alkifah

Refugee Center in Brooklyn. From in or about 1989 until the

present, the group called itself "Al Qaeda" ("the Base"). From

1989 until in or about 1991, the group was headquartered in

Afghanistan and Peshawar, Pakistan. In or about 1992, the

leadership of Al Qaeda, including its "emir" (or prince) USAMA BIN

LADEN, the defendant, and its military command relocated to the

[1]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sudan. From in or about 1991 until the present, the group also

called itself the "Islamic Army." The international terrorist

group (hereafter referred to as "Al Qaeda") was headquartered in

the Sudan from approximately 1992 until approximately 1996 but

still maintained offices in various parts of the world. In 1996,

USAMA BIN LADEN and Al Qaeda relocated to Afghanistan. At all

relevant times, Al Qaeda was led by its "emir," USAMA BIN LADEN.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2008
  8. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

No it's the Neo-Liberal Lies that we need to stop believeng.

9. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

No one had him in custody. It wasn't just a choice of getting him or not. Should we have dealt with the terrorists of Sudan just to get a terrorist?

10. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Yes, keep drinking the kool aid.

Clinton him self said Osama was offered up to Him.

It was recorded, and in Bill own words, there was a sealed indictment, so Clinton had no excuse not to accept the offer, wether Osama was in custody or not.

I can just see you in full attack, if the name was Bush instead of Clinton.

11. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

All Counsel of Record Re: US v. Omar Ahmad Ali Abdel Rahman, et al. (S5) 93 Cr. 181 (MBM)

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Enclosed is a list of unindicted persons who may be alleged as co-conspirators. The list is not exhaustive and, as is always the case, the government's investigation is continuing........ If we discover missing names they will be added.

Very truly yours,

Mary Jo White, US Attorney

Signed by Andrew C. McCarthy, Assistant US Attorney
    cc: Honorable Michael B. Mukasey, US District Judge

1 Ahmed Muhammad Aasran
    2 Mohammed Yousef Abbas
    3 Jamal Abdelgani
    4 Mohammed Hassan Abdou
    5 Emad Abdou
    6 Amad Elden Abdou
    7 Abdalhele A. Abwalannen
    8 Dawud Adib
    9 Hosni Ahmed
    10 Mohssen Ahmed
    11 Nasser Al Din Alamani
    12 Majdi Alghamrawi
    13 Hekmat Alhadashek
    14 Abd Al Hafez Mustafa Ali
    15 Atif Ahmed Ali
    16 Hamdi Ali
    17 Samy Ali
    18 Sharif Ali
    19 Mike Alkam
    20 Bilal Alkasi
    95 Osama Bin Ladin

12. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Yea sure Cheski, I got news for you everything in the world does not resolve around a bunch of religious fanatics wither they call themselves Jews or Muslims. You have no clue about the real world. And you failed to refute even one of my points...you went right to name calling...real smooth.

You want a country, great have one. But why should I an American tax payer not only pay for my government but yours as well. Ten percent of your national Annual budget comes from the United States Treasury.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  13. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Buffalo, you have thrown up a lot of chaff but no substance. In order for you to perfect your argument you need to show proof that Clinton had sufficient evidence to indict Bin Ladin betwee 2003 and 2006 and you have not done that. If a document was unsealed, I would expect it to be in and around the time that it was created. So that puts the document beyond the period in question. As for warrants by the other nations you referenced, I seriously doubt it. They are nations that embraced terrorism, why would they want to imprison a fellow Islamist terrorist? In any case you have shown no proof of anything...just a bunch of accusations and chaff.

14. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

Buffalo Roam go and reread the forum rules again. Posting a whole lot of quotes with no substance is against our policy

15. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

no, all you did (for the second time now) is quote something you had previously posted

If you wish to add to it thats fine, link to the post, post the KEY POINTS ONLY and add to it but DONT post the whole thing and leave it at that.

If they didnt want to read it the first time what makes you think they will when its on a grey background rather than a white one?

16. CheskiChips Banned Banned

I'm aware of your view, I might post a new related thread later tonight on the topic of discussion addressing the issue here. I am not sure I will not refute your points, because I believe they are founded on false premise, I will lay a new premise which you can feel free to agree or disagree with.

I insult you saying you go to MeccaU because of your foolish view that 10% of the countries income comes from taxes..it's blaint hatred of Judaism... America currently gives Israel 2.4 billion dollars a year...Israels GDP (nominally) 154.3 billion. Let's do the math, yeah...that's less than 2% easily. Why don't you complain about the AID in Africa that has yielded no results? Or the AID to Egypt, a country that would rather have you dead than alive. Or Saudi Arabia? It's all moot, since Israel gives potentially the most aid to foreign nations per capita. You would never know that because you get all of your facts from the internet and most likely in google searches. Google searches ARE NOT REALITY. Type "Israel + Foreign Aid" and you won't find a single story about Israels astounding foreign AID even to their 'enemies'. You won't hear about how they sneak accross borders illegally and bring millions of dollars worth of food to impoverished nations. No you would never hear about that, because you get your information from the internet. The internet is not the real world.

So this begs the question Mr. joepistole, why don't YOU start living in the real world?

17. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Because that is the flow of the debate, called rebuttal, and representation of Fact.

18. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

a debate involves advancing an argument

one with goes round and round in cycles is not worth the server space

19. S.A.M. uniquely dreadful Valued Senior Member

He's an American Jew.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

20. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Look at the Indictment, I did only cover the Key Points, there are 49 pages to the Indictment.

21. Asguard Kiss my dark side Valued Senior Member

ok i will try to explain this to you in small easy to understand words

you posted a post listing whatever the fuck it was you wanted to talk about, then you come along latter and QUOTE THAT POST in full with no new arguments at all.

Now in a formal debate if you stood up and read the same speach twice word for word in the same debate this isnt called rebuttle its called A BORING WASTE OF TIME.

If you have any new points to make and you need to quote yourself to do it go ahead. QUOTE THE EXACT NESSARLY LINE and then argue for a few paragraphs about it but it specifically states in the rules that quoting a whole post with one line at the end like "i agree" adds nothing to the debate and will be deleted.

The same goes for reposting YOUR OWN posts.

go to where the number is in the top right hand corner of the posts, right click, copy link and post THAT and then argue your new points be them that the other poster missunderstood what you wrote or whatever it is you want to say.

22. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

You are forgetting the loan guarentees. Additionally, why should the American tax payer be giving even a dime to a country that attacks and unarmed American Naval Vessel sailing in international waters and murder sailors and marines...USS Liberty. Why should I give money to a country who has been actively spying on us and stealing top secret material for decades? As for the other countries you mentioned, they have not attacked a US Navy vessel. They have not murdered unarmed sailors and marines nor have they spied on us.

No lets go back to the issue of debt being meaning less as was in your previous posts. You think my statement that one has to pay interest on the national debt and interest is a premise? All I can say, is what I said originally, get thy head out of thy rectum and into the nearest classroom.

By the way, you tried to insult me with your Mecca comment before I said anything about your national budget...just to set the record straight.

23. Buffalo Roam Registered Senior Member

Speech? No, Evidence Yes, and in Debate, it is permissable to reintroduce evedence in support of fact, you can go back to the evidence at any time, and point out the validity of that evidence.