What Electricity Is Really Made Of

Discussion in 'Physics & Math' started by ghost7584, Feb 10, 2006.

1. ghost7584 Registered Senior Member

Theories of Ed Leedskalnin, inventor of coral castle in Florida.

Backed up by experiments. You can buy his books and research his experiments yourself. They are real elementary physics experiments.

I'll summarize what he found out by experimenting with magnets. Just like physics considers an electron or proton to be the smallest unit of electric charge, there is a smallest unit of magnetism which he calls north and south pole individual magnets. They are free to flow in metals, in the air and in other things. The iron shavings around a bar magnet trace their path. From the North end of a magnet, there are many north pole magnets flowing out and going around the outside of the magnet and coming into the south pole of the magnet and then running in the metal and returning to the North pole. From the South pole of the magnet, there are many south pole magnets flowing out and going around the outside of the magnet and going into the North pole and flowing through the metal and returing to the South pole. Some flow straight out from the poles and don't return, but are replaced by others from the air.

Mineral, Vegetable and Animal Life, Copyright October 1945 By Edward Leedskalnin Quote:
    "The North pole magnets come out of the battery's positive terminal and South pole magnets come out of car battery's negative terminal. To be sure it is so, you get two pieces of soft steel welding rod four inches long, put them in clips and connect them with the car battery. Put those two loose rod ends together until the rod gets hot. Now test each of those rod ends you were putting together with a small needle-like horizontally hanging magnet. Then you will see the one which is connected with positive terminal is North pole magnet, and the one which is connected with negative terminal is South pole magnet (Like poles repulses, and unlike poles attract). You can change the rod peices, but every time the one is connected with positive terminal will be North pole magnet, and the one connected with negative terminal will be South pole magnet".

Experimenting with small magnets hung over a wire carring a current he concludes this: Electricity is really north pole magnets flowing out from the + terminal of a battery and flowing through the wire with a right hand twist and there is an opposite flow of south pole magnets coming out of the - terminal of a battery and flowing in the wire with a right hand twist. Modern electronics developed with the theoretical notion of a positive current flowing through a wire, but this is only a way of thinking about electricity to describe and quantify its effects. There is no real positive current flowing through the wire, because protons will not flow through a wire like electricity. Free electrons in the wire only have a slow drift speed, so negative charge cannot flow through a wire like electricity either. This idea of opposing north and south pole magnetic units flowing through a wire might be what is really happening in an electric current.

Summary: Electromagnetic theory needs to be reduced to just magnetism. It will always have contradictions until it is.

Electron is really a south magnetic pole unit.

Leedskalnin believed that electostatic force was really a magnetic force. He would describe an electrostatically charged piece of rubber this way: IN rubber the north and south pole magnetic units are not flowing like they are in a bar iron magnet, (he said the magnetic units flowing in an iron magnet are excess magnetic units that were added to the metal when it was magnetized) but in rubber they are stationary and they are the north and south pole magnetic forces that hold the rubber molecules together. This causes many small north and south magnetic poles on the same side of the rubber, and this is what causes the electrostatic charge. He proves this to be a magnetic force by
    attracting iron filings to an electrostatically charged rubber, and bringing a metal bar magnet near. When the bar magnet's poles are reversed by turning it to the other end, some of the iron filings jump off of the rubber. He believed the first approach of the bar magnet with its stronger field, reversed the magnetic fields of some of the iron filings and when the magnet was turned around, the magnetic fields repelled each other. He believed it was magnetic and not electrostatic.

He also detected South pole magnetic units flowing upward and North pole magnetic units flowing downward in the northern hemisphere, by hanging a long magnet in the middle and the south pole end would always hang down. To make it level, the south pole end needed to be longer. -- magnetic declination of compass needles.

Scientists cannot explain how Leedskalnin built coral castle. It was featured on IN Search of with Leonard Nimoy. He moved coral stones weighing as much as 28 tons with equipment designed to only lift 10 tons, and only lift it, not move it. People spying on him with binoculars signed sworn affidavits that they saw coral stones weighing tons, floating in the air like helium balloons.

My best guess is: He put a strong negative electric charge on them, (at night to avoid the photo electric effect) and the Earth's magnetic field pushed up on them and they floated.

According to him, a strong negative charge is really filling it with south magnetic pole units and the whole stone becomes a south magnetic monopole.

I experimented and made a cement brick weighing 15 pounds, to weigh 13 pounds. Did it twice and never tried it again.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. superluminal I am MalcomR Valued Senior Member

Sorry, but why not?

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. c'est moi all is energy and entropy Registered Senior Member

reminds me of a mail from (mad man) bearden:

Did you know that a magnet can fire a burst of energy a couple of hundred times stronger than its base strength? Again and again.

Did you know that similar magnetic poles often attract, not repel?

Did you know that the popular belief that the patterns formed by iron filings round a magnet bear little resemblance to the force fields, which are actually spinning vortices?

In fact the only thing the iron filings show is what little pieces of magnets do in magnetic fields.

In 1970, Howard Johnson, one of the true pioneers in the field of magnetism research, and unofficial "father of spintronics" published a 54 page book entitled "Discovering Magnetism."

He first became interested in magnetics while doing some graduate work at Vanderbilt University. Several Patents later he was joined by three other scientists, and together they broke some of the magnetic code which they presented in this book just as they found it.

Tom Bearden's Cheniere Press is pleased to announce the reprinting of this seminal Collector's Item, printed all in Color, which has been retitled "The Secret World of Magnets."

In it, Howard and his research director, the late Distinguished Professor Dr. Gerhard Beyer of Virginia Polytechnic Institute, discuss the TRUE magnetism and its properties, and the construction of Johnson's unique magnetic gate, which has formed the basis of many of his successful motors. Numerous computer plots of actual force fields are included.

It is not hard to see that these properties can, under the right circumstances, be adapted to power a permanent magnetic motor, which Howard has done.

As Howard states succinctly in the book, "conventional magnetic theory and the real magnetic theory are about as much alike as a Venetian Blind is to a blind Venetian."

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. draqon Banned Banned

wishfull thinking, no such thing as magnetic monopole

8. qwerty mob Deicidal Registered Senior Member

At least Tom Bearden is looking for practical and objective experiments, as is that Johansen(sp.?) fellow, and distinctly unlike kooks such as "Bob Lazar" who I've said all along were incredible story tellers.

We'd have been skeptical of "practical wireless power" a hundred years ago...

9. draqon Banned Banned

we'll be skeptical of magnetic monopoles for some centuries...

10. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

Ed Leedskalnin was a literal genius.... but he kept secrets..

i have that book... fascinating....

-MT

11. ghost7584 Registered Senior Member

I saw Leedskalnin featured on In Search Of, and it was said that scientists never could understand how he moved a 28 ton stone with equipment that could only lift 10 tons. And that people swore they saw heavy stones floating in the air.
    I bought the books that Leedskalnin wrote, and went through them very carefully. I have a bachelor's degree in physics and can recognize real experiments. His experiments look real and convincing to me, and he tells you how to reproduce them.
    The only upward push in his books is the magnetic declination of compass needles, that is what others call it.
    He calls it south pole magnets flowing upwards in the northern hemisphere. Like poles repel. If he turned the stones into south magnetic monopoles, then they would get an upward push from the Earth's magnetic field. The experiment with the car battery and welding rods showed that he had made the iron rods into north and south magnetic monopoles. I reasoned that this is the same way he must have done it to the stones. Also, he always worked at night and said that light has these magnetic particles in them. This led me to get a scale, battery charger and cement stone, soak it all with water [Except scale and charger] and try to make the stone into a magnetic monopole. Plus terminal connected to a pole stuck in cement. Negative to cement sitting on scale. Done on cold dark night, using flashlight.
    I got results of a two pound lessening in weight. Did it twice just to satisfy my curiosity. [Careful attention paid to how the current was disconnected, compared to his welding rod experiment.- cement taken off scale and current turned off, and placed back on scale - weighed 2 lbs less. current went through cement ground soaked and scale.] Moving the stone later, and it went right back to its original weight as if I cancelled the charge.
    I just wanted to satisfy my curiosity of how he did it. After doing that, I was content.
    This was a crude attempt, Better connections and stronger current should get better results.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2006
  12. ghost7584 Registered Senior Member

This experiment by Leedskalnin proves that they do.

Mineral, Vegetable and Animal Life, Copyright October 1945 By Edward Leedskalnin Quote:
    "The North pole magnets come out of the battery's positive terminal and South pole magnets come out of car battery's negative terminal. To be sure it is so, you get two pieces of soft steel welding rod four inches long, put them in clips and connect them with the car battery. Put those two loose rod ends together until the rod gets hot. Now test each of those rod ends you were putting together with a small needle-like horizontally hanging magnet. Then you will see the one which is connected with positive terminal is North pole magnet, and the one which is connected with negative terminal is South pole magnet (Like poles repulses, and unlike poles attract). You can change the rod peices, but every time the one is connected with positive terminal will be North pole magnet, and the one connected with negative terminal will be South pole magnet".

Modern physics about magnetism and electricity would say that those welding rods, after being disconnected, should not turn a compass needle. Leedskalnin shows that they do and each of them is a monopole.
    That experiment shows that modern physics is wrong to think that there is no such thing as a magnetic monopole.

That false assumption by science is what led to the invention of the electron. If there are no magnetic monopoles, then what is coming off the cathode in a cathode ray cannot be magnetic. So, J J thompson invented the electron to explain it. He should not have. Leedskalnin proves that monopoles exist with that experiment and what is coming off the cathode can be magnetic.
    Leedskanlnin's experiments showed that it is all magnetic, even what is flowing through the wire. He said, It is all magnetic, so where do these mysterious electron's come from?

13. Zephyr Humans are ONE Registered Senior Member

Sounds like an interesting experiment. According to regular theory a straight-line current does create a magnetic field, but it's wrapped in circles around the line so putting a current through a rod shouldn't produce anything that can actually be used as a magnet.

I find it difficult to believe that, e.g. power engineering could have got as far as it did if the current theory was completely off the mark, so if it is wrong I'd imagine that would only show in rare situations. Still worth testing, of course.

14. draqon Banned Banned

lol. no comments...o wait, I do have comments...Are u telling me there are no electrons?

15. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

WAIT A MINUTE... did you say you repeated the experiments with a cement block soaked in water...

and that you charged it and made it magnetic..

and that somehow the value it shows in weight was reduced??

and when the charge was removed... its weight was increased back to normal??

is that what you just said????

my GOD man... do the experiment again... and again.. and use multiple scales...

for what you are saying you have done is to change the world itself.

now.. please.. carefully re-explain your own tests... its methods and steps..
    and the results...

seriously.. AND I PRAY IT IS TRUE... it could change the world.

-MT

16. draqon Banned Banned

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

you see what I mean...

17. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

i see only that he took the time to do the test...

i am very interested in this test..

i want more info... i will test it myself also.

i have read ed's books... and he was a genius.. or something close to it.
    or then again he MAYBE an idiot.

but he built the coral castle by himself.. so the evidense suggest it was genius.

-MT

18. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Good thing thousands of professional scientists with funding never make any important discoveries, otherwise the "mad scientist" as we know him would be out of a job!

Just kidding, mad scientists do have a place in modern science. But we should take anything they say with a pinch of salt. A pinch like this:

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Unless of course they have proof, sensible & easy to understand theories and some evidence.

19. CANGAS Registered Senior Member

What are you trying to say? Angry scientists need more salt in their diet?

Please give references and mathematical proof.

There is a thread topic? OK. Pointless trivia perhaps but am reminded that Maxwell formulated a theory of electromagnetic vortexes being the substance composing the vacuum. It would be ironic if we came back around to discovering that he was right all this time.

20. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

I mean that we should take anything that the likes of duendy, mosheh and their ilk say as "porbably wrong, but lets give them a chance to prove it"

21. Mosheh Thezion Registered Senior Member

if mr ghost can show said test to be repeatable...

not only should he get a nobel prise, but it would change the very foundation on modern science as we know it...

-MT and i am ready to repeat said test.. if it would only be made clear...

22. Communist Hamster Cricetulus griseus leninus Valued Senior Member

Of course. Personally I think it is bunk. But IF it is true, then woohoo.

23. DaleSpam TANSTAAFL Registered Senior Member

My understanding of particle physics is pretty limited, but I understood that magnetic monopoles would only require a minor re-write of Maxwell's laws (to allow a non-zero magnetic charge) and are actually predicted by several GUTs. There are serious experiments looking for them, but they are apparently more massive than what can be achieved by current particle accelerators. I don't think that their discovery would "change the very foundation on modern science" but it would certainly be Nobel material.

-Dale