What does it take to be "black"?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by James R, Nov 15, 2005.

1. leopold Valued Senior Member

isn't it true that the substance that makes a person black called melanin?
    isn't it also true that a person without this substance an albino?
    if the foregoing is true then there are 4 races on this planet:
    male
    female
    black
    albino

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. thefountainhed Fully Realized Valued Senior Member

And every dumb 'white' person I know of enjoys pretending that said issues are no longer evident within this society.

Pathetic that you even ask.
    I'd start with Brazil for one...

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. J.B Banned Banned

If you don't know you had better learn quick, it is against the laws of the United states of America to not know "how distinguish black people from white people".

If you ever own a company that employes 12 or more people it will be important to you, you could lose your company over not knowing "how to distinguish black people from white people".

If you own a apartment building, "you better be able to distinguish black people from white people", you could lose your apartment building.

You could get into a fight with another human, and depending on there skin color you could be locked up in jail for years with whats called a "hate crime" for not knowing "how to distinguish black people from white people".

Our public schools can teach you, the quota system for our governments colleges admissions programs can explain "how to distinguish black people from white people".

If you want to know who's black, hispanic or white just look up the rules of our governments Affirmitive action laws.

I'm guessing by your question you do not know your own skin color or culture, so let me help you.

This is probably the best way to find out what your own skin color or culture is. You should first try to join any of the many Black only, Hispanic only or Asian only groups that are in America, if your not accepted in to any of these groups,

well then your just white.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2005
  6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. J.B Banned Banned

8. valich Registered Senior Member

What does it take to be "black"?

Tint your skin to the same color, speak in the same accent, and act with the same inteligence level (not always the case).

9. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

If you do that, and walk around in the ghetto, you ain't likely to come out of that ghetto under ye're own power!

You should be damned careful about doing something like that, because those people who think they're black, even if they don't know how they know they're black, will likely beat the livin' shit outta' you for mocking blacks, even if they don't know what makes someone black!

Baron Max

10. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

valich:

How can you reliably "act with the same inteligence (sic) level"? Black people range in intelligence from below average to far above average.

11. J.B Banned Banned

So, in your own mind, there are blacks with "far above average intelligence" but there are NO blacks with far "below average intelligence"?

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Who made the ghetto? You think people like it there? You think they don't want to live the American Dream just like you?

13. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Oh, golly, since the blacks are suffering there, then the white man must have built the ghettos especially for them! Ahh, I see that now.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

Well, they continue to live there, so I assume that they do. If they didn't, they'd leave and move somewhere else ...like the white men have been doing for centuries!

Personally, I think the ghetto blacks like living there, because it's easier to get handouts from liberals and governments if they don't have a classy address up on Rich Man Overlook or somesuch.

Oh, sure they do ........but they want it handed to 'em, given to 'em free of charge and with no interest! They don't want to DO anything for it themselves. Heaven forbid that ghetto blacks have to work for a fuckin' living when they can hang out on a street corner and sell drugs and drink booze all day!

Baron Max

14. valich Registered Senior Member

Explain?

15. valich Registered Senior Member

I have no prejdice: I think I could do it. I have in downtown black areas in Cleveland's west suburbs. Back then I was a Gaurdian Angel, but never wore the shirt.

Michael Jackson is kind've doing the opposite today?

16. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

That's what almost everyone on Earth "says" ....but their actions speak much larger volumes, huh?

But remember, even if you really don't have any prejudices, that does NOT mean that others don't. So, in essence, your statement means almost nothing in the context of this topic ...ye're one person in gazillions!

Baron Max

17. J.B Banned Banned

Good luck,

I have been waiting for a while to be educated myself of the ways that Mr James R thinks,

I think he's shy.

18. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

The distribution of human intelligence, as measured by IQ tests, follows a "bell" or Gaussian distribution.

19. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

And where, on that bell, do the different races fall? That, see, is a big, important question ...which apparently no one wants to test or check because he'd be labeled as a racist ....and kicked out of the university or out of the company he works for! See?

Baron Max

20. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Well, that's the thing. The bell curves for different "races", taking samples of thousands of people, all have a huge amount of overlap. Thus, if you pick a white person and a black person out of a crowd at random, the chances are practically 50-50 that the black person will have a higher IQ than the white person, or vice versa.

Why?

21. genep Guest

It takes a little more to be black than white. Blacks can thank this on discrimination.
    I should know.
    I was dumb enough to stand up for what I believed, in the Medical Profession, and I became the biggest nigger that they ever had.

In fact, I dare say, compared to what I went through, there are very few blacks that really know what it feels like to be a real nigger, like me. And I’m not even black.

LOVE

22. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Well, that's not true according to the info that J.B. posted here earlier. It shows conclusively that blacks scored lower IQs than whites ...consistently.

So I would conclude from those tests that, if the blacks had one bell curve, and the whites had another, then the black bell curve would be lower, overall, than the white bell curve. So see, what the fuck does the bell curve say about the comparison between the IQs of the different races? ...unless they're tested and scored separately?

Baron Max

23. Baron Max Registered Senior Member

Takes a little more what?? But I like your little speech, even tho' it means nothing.

I would like to ask, however, if blacks can "thank" discrimination for their plight, to what do they owe for the discrimination? Why are they discriminated? And if blacks are so great and wonderful, then why has it lasted so long?

Is it, perhaps, because they've consistently done something to deserve that discrimination?

Is it, perhaps, that they've consistently lived up to their "white-perceived" reputation?

Is it true, perhaps, that whites are reluctant to hire blacks because when they do, it's consistently true that there will be racial strife and problems within the company? If you were an employer, would you do something to wreck your own company???

Baron Max