What does Easter Provide you & your community with ?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by RainbowSingularity, Apr 22, 2019.

1. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

he is also in the middle of a panic attack
    stuck halfway between dictator & victim trying to present himself as himself in character while thinking about how he is presenting himself.
    its quite obvious.
    you see it in actors on stage with little to no experience playing a role they dont believe while having an anxiety attack

you can also see him mouthing the words just before saying them a few times showing he has rehearsed the speech and is speaking from memory of what is said, NOT what happened.

people with real experience can speak about the event, rather than the words.
    it is an easy way to identify trolls on here if and when they show up.
    there are one or 2.

what this guy is doing is projecting his own insecurities onto the audience to try and make them feel insecure and doubt themselves.

it looks like he has attachment issues from childhood so he invents things to create bonds with others.
    after a while when the childhood developmental problem has not been treated and resolved, it develops into more complex issues like this, where you have pathological lying to create attachment.
    i have seen it in varying degrees of borderline schizophrenia and Borderline personality disorder.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

Wow, that's a pretty comprehensive diagnosis. (But then, it was pretty reprehensible performance.)
    I'd hate be so borderline - if I go 'round the twist, I'll do it with conviction.
    sooo- what else has Easter done for you?
    I went into town on Tuesday, only to find the liquor store cleaned right out of my favourite beers, and they still haven't restocked, so I'm getting by on Hollandia - fourth choice; still pretty good.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

a sure sign of end-times lol

it provides me an opportunity to reflect on interpersonal relationships while forcing other people to buy me chocolate
    its a hate love relationship

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

Naw, it happens all the time. Lots of retirees live around here; Friday afternoon of a long weekend, the grocery stores are clogged up with slow-moving carts piled full of chips, ice cream, pink cereal, pop... The grown kids with their offspring descend like locusts and devour everything. Tuesday, those same old people are back in the store, buying two oranges, oatmeal and a couple of chops.
    If you're over six years old, that's quite a trick! Not sure it's wholesome, though.

8. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

salt
    heavy fats
    sugar
    liquid sugar

its like crack heroine but worse for you.

the combination of the fats, salt & sugar is as powerful as oxycondone and the behavior of eating it creates a cultural behavior model to normalise the addiction process.
    once they have finished gorging on those chemicals they get a buzz like a junky while feeling a sense of collective normalcy and group acceptance.

its a real shocker.
    im liberal though, so all for them killing themselves with recreational drugs or over eating.
    as long as its their choice.

they like to pretend its not bad for them
    just like hard core alcoholics and crack junkys

hence why i support fasting as an inter-faith promotional normalcy.
    such behaviour control to practice self control of food and the chemicals that are in food and how the body reacts is critically important to a healthy child/teen/adult

life can be very difficult we all fall many times and need help up and understanding
    it is not that we fall
    it is that we get back up and continue to help others get back up

new life(propagation of the species & the intellect) would be pretty useless if we didn't

9. Jeeves Valued Senior Member

And that's pretty much what easter was supposed to be about.

RainbowSingularity likes this.
  10. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

as long as there is chocolate
    or i quit !

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!