What do you think?

Discussion in 'Human Science' started by Enqrypzion, Oct 7, 2002.

1. %BlueSoulRobot% Copyright! Copyright!! Registered Senior Member

Today, just thinking about possibly finding some art by Jerry Velsmann. What, is the man invisible?! Can't find anything...

Oooh, now watching X-Men Evolution. Thinking about being a mutant with powers. I'd like to be Nightcrawler, just because I like him the best.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

*Flash! and disappears in a sulfurous cloud*

Thinking about Avatar's post.

Sometimes that rings true to me, but other times I'm too busy studying them to realize that they suck. I like to look at their clothing, and shoes, because I can tell a lot from the way they act and dress. I would draw them too, except it's rude and really weird.

Thinking about Pollux's post.

I'm thinking about schoolwork too. Particularly about my 2 projects, English presentation, Chem test, Bio notes, SAP..

Speaking of SAP, I've discover why I'm so evil. Hurray.

When learning about defence mechanisms, I realize I suffer from severe repression, where something traumatic has happened and now comes out as either sarcasm or unkind behaviour. I also suffer from over-rationalization, where I try to find a justified reason for explaining my behaviour. Displacement doesn't play too much of a role, though, because whenever I am angry or frustated, I take it out on myself, never on a pillow. And finally projection, where I find something about a person I don't like, but it really is part of myself, that's why I don't like it. It's been a problem, because I see humans in a terrible light sometimes, so it makes me a terrible person. *sighs*
    Plus, there's the whole thing with me and my weird curiosity, but that's supposedly normal teenage behaviour. I'm supposed to think dark thoughts, I'm supposed to be moody, and I'm supposed to be a weirdo, because I'm in a "transistional" stage between adulthood and childhood. Damn, this sucks.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.