What are your thoughts on internet bullying?

Discussion in 'Free Thoughts' started by wegs, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Oh plenty indeed, shallow doesn't attract me.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Yep. I know when I get the right one, it's when they ask me out.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  8. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  9. pluto2 Banned Valued Senior Member

I think some men can never get laid because they are either too ugly or too poor or it could be both. Luck has a very important element here too.

And speaking from the perspective of biology, the ability to get sex from women is still regarded by some men as a measure of social status and how much they are socially/economically worth.

Lets face it, in a our cruel society sex is a measure of a male worth and the inability to get sex, or to get laid in other words I think prove that a man is not worth much socially and biologically speaking.

10. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

Here's me thinking it was cock size related.

Learn something new everyday.

11. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

12. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

• This kind of gratuitous sexual content is inappropriate. Please avoid. And stay on topic.
    4" is the g-spot, women don't know this they make it up until they get struck by 4".

13. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

Virtual reality & robotics will make such issues obsolete
    the modern women doesnt need a well hung male to get sexual satisfaction
    the concept of sexuality via sexual attainment is wholly mansplained patriarchal paradigms asserted as cultural naratives to force others to comply with attempted bullying.

this patriarchal dogma of slavery and bullying by the male predatory chauvinist has by their own hand reduced men to be only worth how big and how well skilled they are in the equipment department.

it is a little funny really.

sad that this thread is attracting trolls but that is the big wild world of the internet

modern women dont waist their time with narcissistic mental diseases that seek to infest others with their nihilistic cancer they define as personal values and ideological paradigms.

davewhite04 likes this.
  14. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

This has nothing to do with internet bullying. Just sayin

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

James R, DaveC426913 and davewhite04 like this.
  15. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

the problem with self autherising labels is that they create victims by invalidating their attempt to seek normalisation as not being predated upon

are civil rights lawyers just gaming the system ?
    are politicians playing with citizens like psychopathic children pulling wings off insects ?

is it just me ?

building an ivory tower to preach from while pulling the ladder up behind yourself..
    this is very American
    typical way they abuse the tax exemption for charity's while pretending to be all about civil rights and human rights
    when in reality they are building their little tax avoidance scheme and its all about their own Ego and self servicing.

you can see this happen quite a lot by american celebrity types seeking to steal the virtues of victims by name dropping victim groups in the media while they do absolutely nothing to help those groups of people.

it is morally equal to stealing food from childrens mouths

davewhite04 likes this.
  16. James R Just this guy, you know? Staff Member

Right.

This thread doesn't need some puerile men discussing women as if there aren't any here, complete with objectification and a whiff of misogyny.

wegs likes this.
  17. wegs Matter and Pixie Dust Valued Senior Member

Yep, plus some of the posts read like bad fiction. If I want to read fiction, I'll order a book on my Kindle. lol

18. RainbowSingularity Valued Senior Member

please steer the thread back to where you desired it

19. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

shall I explain it using a monosyllabic vocabulary since you've obviously not read the references or quoted material?

no, like a misdemeanor assault charge

agreed.
    Nowhere did I state otherwise

assumption without evidence. nowhere did I ever state that I had or endorse any "scrap theory"
    that is your belief, not mine
    the statement that I made here:
    this is not an endorsement. it is a statement of fact. 40 years ago it was common to have a scrap and this was ignored or not prosecuted. that was all

don't put words in my mouth because of your limited ability to comprehend what is stated, failure to ask and then acceptance of your personal belief in what it means while running with it. thanks

Last edited: Sep 28, 2019
  20. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

I'm way down the road.

Can you sum up your thoughts in one sentence?

Mine is, "I don't like it, it pisses me off, a group or individual targeting a "user" just to stroke their egos or whatever sick pleasure they get from it".

21. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

that really depends on what you're specifically asking... your statement, which I quoted, was:
    ... so what do you want me to specifically sum up in a single sentence?
    your nonsense reply to me? what?

22. davewhite04 Valued Senior Member

What are your thoughts on internet bullying?

23. Truck Captain Stumpy The Right Honourable Reverend Truck Captain Valued Senior Member

depends on the definition

to clarify
    see: http://www.sciforums.com/threads/wh...-internet-bullying.157962/page-2#post-3407600 )

some people today think that refuting an argument with facts is "bullying", especially when the idiot in question continues to promote their delusional belief as factual. Their mindset is that: if they have a belief it is their right, therefore it's equivalent to facts.

that is absolutely not the case, and it can be just as bad with some of the so-called "educated" folk every bit as much as the ignorant.

it's not "bullying" to refute stupidity with facts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.