What are the good things Bush II will be remembered for?

Discussion in 'The Cesspool' started by joepistole, Jan 23, 2008.

1. VRob Registered Senior Member

Well said Dragon.

IMO, the only redeaming quality Georgie boy can give us is to just go away. Maybe a new residence in Iraq would be a fitting end.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. draqon Banned Banned

thank you Bush for destroying our economy

thank you Bush for causing deaths of many of our own sons

thank you Bush for breaking your promises

thank you Bush for lying to us of war that was useless

thank you Bush for creating chaos and havoc

thank you Bush for slowing down stem cell research when it could have saved millions

thank you Bush for saving all those dead in Katrina, their souls wander free now...truly

thank you Bush for wiretapping our phones and our conversations

thank you Bush for leaving our generations with WAR, DEPT DEFICIT, and many children who did not get the funding of their own government

thank you Bush for Guantanamo prisoners' held there without court

thank you Bush

truly

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I only hope our next president will not choke on its country

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. draqon Banned Banned

I agree, he should go live in Afghanistan with Osama

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Tnerb Banned Banned

You might think this is stupid.

But that is the best read I have read in decades.

8. Tnerb Banned Banned

That is a great picture of him BTW, Draqon...

9. sandy Banned Banned

10. Reiku Banned Banned

Good things?

11. Tnerb Banned Banned

I had only thought he looked good in it.

12. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

Mod note: This thread has turned into complaints about Bush, which is understandable, but we don't need another one, so it was cesspooled.

13. Frud11 Banned Banned

If you're referring to Katrina, what did the great man do exactly to get plaudits (from anyone). I mean apart from ignoring it?
    Even curiouser...

Isn't the US economy tanking because of all the overspending, despite the rallying markets (if there's nothing left in the cupboard, that means it's bare)...?

14. sandy Banned Banned

From Boortz:

Most of the people who were left floundering around in the post-Katrina flood waters looking to someone to come to their rescue were parasites and leeches who were so accustomed to a life of government dependency that they couldn't even take some tiny baby steps to get themselves out of harms way as the storm approached.

NO had a higher percentage of people on welfare – people living off the efforts of others – than any other major city in this country. Those people are leeches. They're parasites. And when the flood waters came they did what they have always done throughout their lives ... they sat on their @sses and waited for someone else to do something.

These people don't eat unless someone else works to feed them. They don't have shelter unless someone else works to house them. They are naked unless someone else sacrifices to clothe them. They live lives of dependency. Self-reliance is a concept as foreign to them as
    space travel.

Look at the cities where the NO refuse was dumped. The NO street gangs were trying to take over TX high schools. Churches provided housing to NO refugees who trashed/destroyed them. The parasite destroying the host. Crime rates in cities with refugee populations soared. More than two years after Katrina many of these leeches were still firmly attached to the hotel rooms and apartments in which they were offered "temporary" refuge.

Then there was the luxury cruise ship in Mobile harbor. FEMA chartered the ship to house Katrina refuse. Here these people had everything a cruise ship passenger would pay thousands of dollars a week for. Three meals a day in the ship's restaurants. Movies. Recreation. You name it. Everything but St. Thomas. And what did they do? They started fighting and stealing from each other. That cruise ship became the center of criminal activity for AL for several weeks.

These parasites trash(ed) everything/place given to them. Ugh...

http://boortz.com/nuze/index.html

http://mediamatters.org/items/200802010015?f=s_search

Last edited: Feb 4, 2008
  15. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I think one of the things George II will be remembered for is vacation time. No other president in modern history has taken as much vacation time as George II. He has set new records for vacation time.

16. sandy Banned Banned

I think he deserves it. He had 911, Katrina, the tsunami, prevented countless terror attacks, two wars, etc... He deserves even more time off. Even ONE of those disasters would have paralyzed any other recent POTUS.

17. spidergoat pubic diorama Valued Senior Member

He didn't even come back from his vacation for Katrina.

18. sandy Banned Banned

W was NOT on vacation. You have to quit reading those liberal rags. He was on top of Katrina. He sent thousands of workers in to help and threw billions of dollars at them. He wanted a federal takeover of the evacuation of New Orleans, but Blanco refused concerned about some political conspiracy. She said she wanted “24 hours to think it over“.

Blanco issued another Executive Order for “emergency evacuation by buses” including the right to commandeer vehicles but the ignored 200+ buses are still sitting in a flooded parking lot. She refused to sign over control of the National Guard to the federal government. She and chocolate Nagin were huge, utter, pathetic, liberal, entitlement-mentality failures who screwed their citizens with their abysmal incompetence.

Democrats and Republicans lead COMPLETELY differently in times of crisis. Republicans recognize and address problems (911, CA fires). Democrats give up, whine, blame and then threaten. (911,Katrina,tsunami,hurricanes, etc) We saw it with the last major national tragedy. We’ll see it again.

http://newsbusters.org/node/3999

http://www.texasrainmaker.com/?s=bush katrina vacation

19. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

I don't think he ever cried in public....that is a good thing.

20. pjdude1219 The biscuit has risen Valued Senior Member

bush was not on top of katrina. your full of shit and you make right wing extremists seem almost normal with you ranting

21. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

Let's see, George II's good points. He is good at:
    - flipping pet dogs
    - comedic speeches
    - spending federal money
    - raising money for Republicans ?
    - satisfying special interests
    - making the Supremes more conservative
    - taking lots of vacation time
    - making funny faces
    - big tax breaks
    -?

Last edited: Feb 5, 2008
  22. codanblad a love of bridges Registered Senior Member

can you please stop saying 'evil muslim terrorists'? no one is evil, they just have a different opinion to you. the same kind of person convincing you they're evil, is over there convincing them to blow themselves up, because you're evil. people only ever reduce things to good and evil when they want to justify killing them.

another thing, muslims worship the same god as christians (arguably). i haven't met a muslim i thought was any more fanatical than many christians i have met. and at least they have faith in their scripture, they all think its the real deal. talk to any christians, they're like 'well forget the old testament, its bunk. and yeah the rest is just stories really. that's why you can get so many versions of it'.

muslims argue there's no such thing as a muslim terrorist, as the qur'an forbids the killing of people except in self defence, especially women and children. the religion terrorists follow bears little resemblance to islam in my opinion.

as for keeping the world safe, how's he done that? where are the wmds? going into iraq then saying the world is safe is like waving your arms around to keep the elephants away. cos i'm waving, and there's no elephants, so it must be working right? feel like i need some kind of conclusion, and stop being a prejudiced trigger happy yankee cowboy seems pretty fitting.

23. joepistole Deacon Blues Valued Senior Member

are evil muslim terrorists not evil?