We want to take off our shirts too!

Discussion in 'Ethics, Morality, & Justice' started by S.A.M., Apr 21, 2008.

1. TruthSeeker Fancy Virtual Reality Monkey Valued Senior Member

GO GIRLS!!!

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

I love Nordic girls...

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Bells Staff Member

They aren't referred to as "jugs" for nothing.

4. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

In most cultures they are. Not in all. They are not inherently sexual, though.

6. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. Roman Banned Banned

Breasts are certainly sexual.
    They're not sex organs, though. They aren't for sex any more than the hair on your head is.

/jokes about handlebars.

8. EmmZ It's an animal thing Registered Senior Member

Entirely depends on the woman's breasts, does it not? Pre pubescents have non sexual breast (unless you're in Gary Glitter's gang) adolescent not so much. Full grown, voluptuous, penduals, woman breasts are very much so. Middle aged ones? Mmmnaahh. Old lady two-golf-balls-in-a-hankie? Very unsexy (unless you're in Jim'll fix it's gang). So along the timeline of a woman's body there's really only a small window of opportunity in which you could look at her breasts and consider them sexual. That's not to mention most people aren't that good in the buff either, so there's even less of a percentage of sexy jubblies. So to be fair, let's say all non-lactating, young woman's, firm, upright, nicely defined, not-to-young-not-to-old breasts are fine. All the others are just bags of fat.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2008
  9. lepustimidus Banned Banned

No doubt that charges being laid for 'sexual harassment' would increase dramatically if such a law was brought in. "He was 'leering' at my breasts. Boo hoo hoo, sexual harassment."

10. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

You're right. Even as it is now I think women should shut up about the sexual harassment. Many wear extremely revealing clothing, especially cleavage-wise, and then get pissed when a man looks. Of course they're going to, and they wanted them too, or they wouldn't dress like that. It should be taken as a complement if anything. There are women who really are being sexually harassed that are being taken less seriously because of women throwing this term around. No doubt the same would apply if this law were brought in.

11. lucifers angel same shit, differant day!! Registered Senior Member

your lumping all women together????

ok certain women cry sexual harrassment because they are wearing revealing tops, tight pants, or short skirts, but does that give men the right to harras them??

12. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

No it does not give men the right to actually harass them. Looking, which was what was mentioned in the post I replied to, is not harassment. I said that women who are actually being harassed which in no way is ever okay are not taken as seriously due to how mild we've made the term harassment. It's a very serious and wrong thing, and a very serious accusation to make of someone else.

How am I lumping all women together? :shrug:

13. Jozen-Bo The Wheel Spinning King!!! Registered Senior Member

Yeah!!!

Awesome Idea!!!

14. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

Being sexually harassed is not fun. Breasts can be sexual and are possibly more so than other parts of the body depending on the person viewing. However if their is nothing sexual about what a woman is doing then they should just be considered part of her body. I don't really think seeing a woman's breast or even a penis for that matter really has any adverse effects on people or children, but maybe I'm wrong. How would I know I don't have kids.

15. visceral_instinct Monkey see, monkey denigrate Valued Senior Member

How the shit does looking at someone's body constitute harassment??!

16. clusteringflux Version 1. OH! Valued Senior Member

When then hell did they stop spelling it "her ass"?

17. Orleander OH JOY!!!! Valued Senior Member

Ever see your Dad's penis on your Mom's breasts? Its traumatic.

18. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

Exactly!

19. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

I know quite well that sexual harassment is not fun. But I don't consider looking harassment.

20. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

I didn't mean in a sexual situation, but I have seen my parents having sex before I was not traumatized and needed no therapy. I only felt bad because of the invasion of privacy issue, but other than that, nothing. Maybe I'm special

21. CutsieMarie89 Zen Registered Senior Member

Being looked at isn't harassment. At least not what I've experienced maybe there are certain situations... As long as no one touches you or says anything to you, then it you don't have a problem. People constantly staring at you can be annoying, but it isn't grounds for harassment charges.

22. mrow Unless Registered Senior Member

I agree. It's really the women that make these claims based on stuff like this that are making a joke out of sexual harassment accusations.

23. Bells Staff Member

Indeed.