We should be able to block trolling moderators?

Discussion in 'SF Open Government' started by Theoryofrelativity, May 19, 2006.

?

Should we be able to place moderators on 'ignore' if we so wish

1. Yes

42.9%
  2. No

57.1%
  1. Absane Rocket Surgeon Valued Senior Member

Here is my bit on the "trolling" of moderators... (and by bit I mean I do not have much to say)

Following a specific member around from thread to thread because a moderator feels that his or her "vibe" is not welcome, then I am fine with that. I think anyone can be welcome anywhere but there are things people can do to become "unwelcome" if that makes any sense (lack for better words).

If a moderator is "trolling" because that mod just does not like a specific member, then that is just unprofessonial in an atmosphere where open discussion (while intelligent) is welcome. Those causes should be taken to those that can deal with it.

2. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. phlogistician Banned Banned

The title of your thread 'We should be able to ignore trolling moderators'. You then mention 'trolling' again;

So the poll is loaded towards 'trolling' mods. As to why you can't ignore the mods, well, you just can't Grow up and accept that. You can't change it, you're just impotently whining.

I didn't mention Q in my post, but YOU mention trolling, and YOU mentioned Q in your initial post. You have an axe to grind, onbviously. I merely stated that you have not established if anyone is trolling.

You plainly can't see what you or others write. I have not mentioned Q on this thread, whereas you mentioned trolling and Q in your initial post.

Seems you are so blinded by your rage you have ceased to think rationally. I suggest you take a break. Like, forever. Meanwhile, carry on wallowing in your own stupidity, I find it highly amusing.

4. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  5. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

The only stupid one here here is you, keep missing the points....no change there.

6. Guest Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  7. phlogistician Banned Banned

The points you have raised;

1, Ignoring Moderators, and that's not how the site works, deal with it.
    2, Q, you have issues with Q, but that is largely because you aren't very clever, and don't like being shot down.
    3, Trolling, grow up, people disagree with you, and you have to deal with that.

That makes you a three strike loser. Deal with that, too.

8. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

And you still want us to think this isn't about (Q) and your disagreement with him? Come now. There is a troll, but it isn't (Q).

9. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Is a moderator going to answer this query if not you may as well close the thread.

10. SkinWalker Archaeology / Anthropology Moderator

A moderator need not answer. vBulletin, the software used in this forum, doesn't allow for using the "ignore" feature on moderators.

11. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Wel thats the end of that then.

12. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Or, is it? :bugeye:

13. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Your friend skin accused me of having a crush on you, let me see now, in absence of pic and any relevant profile and only annoying posts to go by that leaves me with your user Id in which to feel attracted to, so the question remains, am I attracted to a big fat spherical with a tiny little 'dash' ( the letter 'Q' incase anyone didn't get it!) Is this likely? Ermmmmmmm no. That is the end of that! So give skin a nice bone to chew on and we'll all play nicely from now on.

Please Register or Log in to view the hidden image!

14. (Q) Encephaloid Martini Valued Senior Member

Allow me to simply edit your response for an answer to all your questions:

"me having a crush on you, let me see now, only annoying posts to go by in which to feel attracted to, am I attracted? give a bone to chew on and we'll play nicely."

15. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

Now who lives in fanatsy land one with vivid imagination,

16. Ophiolite Valued Senior Member

Many of us would appreciate a post, perhaps in a new thread, on the art and science of shoelace tying.

17. Athelwulf Rest in peace Kurt... Registered Senior Member

Sir, I direct you to my previous post in this thread.

Edit: Blah, never mind. I gotta learn to see if there's a last page before I respond...

18. leopold Valued Senior Member

TOR
    what product does your successfull business produce?
    could you possibly give us the name of the business?

19. leopold Valued Senior Member

well well well what have we here? why it's a CRITTER ! !

you couldn't run fast enough from my questions but yet you'll come out of hiding long enough to take pot shots at me like this?

20. Theoryofrelativity Banned Banned

I am flattered by your immense interest in me, I am NOT remotely interested in you.

21. cole grey Hi Valued Senior Member

i just want you all to know - you have officially wasted five minutes of my life by creating this thread with all of your responses, jabs, and quackityquack.
    No big deal, just letting y'all know.

22. leopold Valued Senior Member

who gives a shit TOR?
    i just asked what product your supposed business sells

23. mountainhare Banned Banned

lamerpold:
    Wow, that's quite an insult!

I didn't 'run' from your questions. I've just got better things to do than answer them.

Well no, I wasn't taking pot shots. In fact, I didn't even recognize that you had posted the comment that moderating was 'hard work'. I merely laughed at your statement, which was damn hilarious. You could moderate this forum with your thumb up your ass.